You can’t beet ALDI Finds, plus the cutest mini cast iron
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
In this week’s ALDI Finds rundown I have to admit that, beets? Welllll… they’re not exactly my thing. College Guy loves them, though, so maybe I’ll pick up a bag of these frozen Season’s Choice steamable beets for him while they’re available in store at $1.79.
My favorite ALDI Finds
Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Aren’t these Mama Cozzi’s pumpkin shaped pizzas just too cute? Fun for the kids at $3.99 each, especially if your family ends up staying in to celebrate Halloween this year. Other Halloween-ish food Finds include:
- Bremer’s chocolate Haunted House cookie kit, $7.89
- Utz Halloween cheese balls 23 oz, $5.29
- In the Mix Halloween skulls or eyeball cookie kit, $2.49
More name brand fun, too, like 24 ct Halloween Goldfish packs for $7.45, or 15 oz Chex Mix trick or treat muddy buddies for $4.98.
Of course, this is not the only pizza Find of the week. How about frozen Mama Cozzi’s sweet potato crust BBQ chicken sausage pizza for $4.99, or refrigerated Mama Cozzi’s 12″ wood fired garden vegetable deli pizza for $4.79.
We have pizza-adjacent Finds this week, too! Fit & Active lean pepperoni or Southwest veggie stuffed sandwiches, $1.89 a box. We don’t see many Fit & Active Finds any more, so if you’re a fan, stock up while these are available.
Speaking of frozen Finds we don’t often see, more belated German week Finds keep trickling in. This week: Deutsche Küche Chicken Schnitzel, anyone? $6.99 for a 24 oz box.
Other frozen Finds in this latest ALDI ad include:
- Sea Queen large raw peeled & deveined wild Gulf shrimp, $6.89 for 12 oz
- Whole & Simple hatch chile or teriyaki sriracha chicken bowl, $2.99
- Season’s Choice garlic potatoes with Parmesan or country potatoes, $2.89
- Fusia Asian inspirations chicken or beef mandu, $6.49
- Bremer homestyle beef or chicken & dumplings skillet, $3.99
And, of course, the 56 oz Kirkwood panko chicken tenders shown above, $9.99 for 56 oz.
In search of a portion controlled dessert? ALDI has your back this week with Specially Selected 3.5 oz salted caramel cheesecake, $1.99 a pop. Also available in the cooler section, Park Street Deli General Tsao’s or Szechuan lo mein chicken bowls, $2.89 each.
Speaking of portion control, 18 packs of single serve Clancy’s potato chips are just $4.92. Other pantry Finds: Dakotas’s Pride grill style beans, $1.59, Simply Nature cauliflower or beet tortilla chips, $1.99, and PopCorners roasted beets or toasted cauliflower veggie crisps, $2.49. Romero’s cauliflower tortillas will run you $3.99.
Aside from Finds this week: ALDI Savers price drops in the latest ad may vary by region, but possibilities include…
- Fremont Fish Market wild caught pink salmon 32 oz (frozen), $6.95
- Mama Cozzi’s Texas toast, $1.49
- Earth Grown chickenless patties or tenders, $2.85
- Specially Selected 100% pure maple syrup, $5.55
- Benton’s mini bear grahams snack packs, $2.89
- Cheese Club shells & cheese, $.99
As well as 24.2 oz Beaumont 100% Colombian ground coffee, $5.29.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible sales on pumpkins ($2.99 in many regions!), red grapes, gala apples, fall squash, and blackberries this week. You might also find family packs of organic grass fed ground beef, fresh Norwegian Atlantic salmon, and family packs of boneless skinless chicken breast as your meat specials of the week.
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking special buys such as: Jacob Einig Halloween sweet red, State of Brewing pumpkin pie cider, Bike Hess brewing hop cloud IPA, and more this week. See price in store on these.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
Crofton mini cast iron cookware is back! $4.99 apiece, and just look at how cute my turkey chili (or anything, really) looks in the tiny skillets. Choose from 16 oz mini au gratin, 6″ mini fry pan, or 6″ mini square griddle. Prefer your cast iron a little larger? OK
- Crofton cast iron grill or fry pan, $19.99
- Crofton cast iron 6 quart Dutch oven, $29.99
The Dutch oven, by the way, sports a porcelain enamel interior and comes in red or blue.
While you’re looking at kitchen finds, you might also check out a Crofton 12-piece resin knife set for $12.99, antibacterial cutting boards for $4.99, or a mandoline slicer for $9.99.
An Ambiano portable induction cooktop runs $44.99, while you can also pick up a Crofton plastic pantry container set for $6.99, or Huntington Home oven mitt, pot holder, or towel set for $4.99.
This is last year’s photo (this year’s Ferrex electric chain saw and cordless pole saw appear to be green, rather than orange), but you can pick up a chainsaw for $39.99 or pole saw for $69.99 this week. Also find a Ferrex 3-in-1 electric blower for $39.99.
On the less powered lawn & garden tools front:
- Gardenline extendable bypass lopper, $12.99
- Gardenline telescopic watering wand with gutter blaster, $12.99
- Gardenline telescopic broom, $9.99
- Leaf Easy lawn chute, $7.99
- Gardenline leaf scoops, $5.99
- ALDI 5 ct lawn & leaf bags, $1.95
- Gardenline patio furniture cover, $16.99
- Gardenline corner tool holder, $16.99
And to keep everyone warm & dry while you’re out there: A Lily & Dan children’s umbrella, $4.99, or insulated rain boots, $12.99. You may also find Adventuridge adult 3 pair outdoor socks for $4.99, or a children’s hat & glove set for $6.99.
Are you getting in the Halloween spirit yet this year? Check out Finds like this Huntington Home 3-wick candle, $4.99. Halloween themed vinyl table cloths or pumpkin decorating kits are $2.99, while you can also pick up a Crofton Halloween coffee mug for $3.99. And, don’t miss Halloween union suits: $9.99 for kids, $14.99 for adults.
Speaking of seasonally creepy: Venus fly traps are back! See price in store on these. And a few last Finds of randomness this week include a Ferrex six gallon wet/dry vac ($39.99), an Easy Home wet/dry cordless handheld vacuum ($24.99), and a Crane foam massage or deep tissue roller ($14.99).
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 10/7/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 10/4/20 in Sunday ad markets.