When ALDI gives you lemons, and more weekly Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Lemon is the theme of this week’s ALDI ad, and how perfectly summery is that? A portion of the proceeds from this week’s lemon-themed items will be donated to the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to support childhood cancer research — including from these cute lemon bag clips, ties, or sink strainer at $2.69 apiece.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site, to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip because you need to stock back up on food, use that online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Let’s start with ALDI lemon-themed food — you are in such luck this week, if you’re a fan of the flavor! Here are a few items I spotted in the ad or walking through my store:
- Nature’s Nectar frozen lemonade, $1.19
- Sundae Shoppe frozen lemonade bars, $2.49
- Nature’s Nectar watermelon lemonade, $1.29
- Moser Roth lemon chocolate truffles, $2.99
- Benton’s lemon or key lime cookie thins, $2.39
- Clancy’s lemon drizzled kettle corn, $1.99
- Elevation Pure & Simple lemon or lemon raspberry bars, $3.99
- Simply Nature lemonade or blackberry lemonade applesauce pouches, $1.49
- Bake Shop mini lemon cake bites, $3.89
- Mixade lemonade mix, $5.99
- Nature’s Nectar backyard lemonades in strawberry rhubarb or meyer lemon, $2.29
- Nonni’s Biscotti limone or salted caramel, $2.95
- Emporium Selection lemon Wensleydale cheese, $3.99
- Emporium Selection English lemon Stilton, $3.49
I’m intrigued by the lemon cheese, but my store didn’t have it out when I stopped by. Anyone tried it yet?
Look in the freezer section for Season’s Choice chipotle corn with honey or elote style corn this week, at $1.99 a bag. When you pick up the elote style corn, use it to make this most awesome vegetarian elote tortilla casserole recipe! More frozen Finds this week:
- Pueblo Lindo mini ice cream bars, $3.49
- Season’s Choice jumbo seasoned wedge potatoes, $1.99
- Sea Queen large raw, peeled, & deveined wild Gulf shrimp, $6.89
- Cattlemen’s Ranch 32 oz seasoned or jalapeño Black Angus patties, $6.99
- 4 lbs frozen Koch Foods chicken drumsticks, $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen mega meat pizza, $3.99
They also have Popsicle double pops for $3.79, but that seemed a little pricey to me.
Warm back up after that with pantry Finds, including Clancy’s pub style seasoned pretzels for $1.69. Also look for Bake Shop Angel food cake, $3.29, Benton’s sugar cones, $1.29, Burman’s wet marinades, $1.69, and Specially Selected balsamic vinegar rosemary or pancetta Parmesan kettle chips, $1.89.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country (may vary by region), look for: Cherries, blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, and cotton candy grapes. Family packs of 2.5 lb 80% lean beef patties are $10.00 in my ad, St. Louis spare ribs are $2.49/lb, and family packs of chicken tenderloin are $1.99/lb.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
Let’s again start with lemon! In addition to the aforementioned bag ties, clips, and sink strainers for $2.69 apiece, you may also find:
- Crofton lemon or olive casserole dish, $8.99
- Lemon patterned collapsible box bag, $5.99
- Boulder lemon tableware, $.89
- Crofton lemon patterned soap dispenser or sponge holder, $3.99
The casserole dishes are so cute, but I so don’t need one…
Speaking of things I don’t need… kitchen Finds this week include Crofton shady fruit tumblers at $3.99 each. You can also look for Crofton 11″ stainless steel fry pans ($19.99), an Easy Home compact dish drainer ($9.99), Easy Home kitchen sink accessories ($5.99), and even a George Foreman grill ($29.99).
Anyone looking for a spin mop? This Easy Home spin mop set at $19.99 is a great deal — and, if you picked one up last time, they also have 2 pack spin mop refills for $4.99. Then, deck out your bathroom with Easy Home bamboo: Bath mat, step bin, toilet brush, or cosmetic organizer for $9.99, or a bath caddy for $14.99.
Let’s go outside! It’s summer, after all. Children’s, youth, or adult bike helmets will run you $16.99, and you can also pick up more Bikemate accessories — ranging from a seat cover ($7.99) to a foot pump ($12.99) to an LED light set ($6.99).
Summer time, summer time, sum sum summer time continues… with $5.99 Summer Waves pool floats. Crane inflatable hexagon or rectangle pools are $16.99 (already gone at my store 45 minutes after they opened…), while a Crane 3-in-1 beach cabana will run you $69.99. More summertime Finds?
- Adventuridge backpack cooler, $9.99
- Bee Happy sand bucket or water wheel, $3.99
- Crane wooden dice or ring toss, $12.99
- Crane ladies’ lightweight footbed sandals, $4.99
- Atomi phone fan, $3.99
- Crane swim goggles, $4.99
- Lily & Dan children’s trekking sandals, $9.99
- Crane convertible outdoor lounger, $24.99
- Crane beach umbrella, $9.99
And if you need a waterproof phone case for your adventures, check out Bauhn two-pack phone cases or fanny packs for $6.99.
ALDI hasn’t forgotten your pets, either — but, I’m not sure I can recommend the cat toys. I bought a two pack of Heart to Tail cat toys for $2.99 this morning, and Bad Kitty above has already chewed one to pieces. I guess she got some entertainment value out of it, but…!
Heart to Tail also brings us $9.99 pet cooling mats or small pet beds, $12.99 collapsible pet pools or cat scratch & play posts, $4.99 cooling bandanas, and $7.99 wing or monster bone dog chews this week. And, Sentry flea & tick treatment will run you $9.99.
Last but not least, a couple more random ALDI household Finds for your week. This Dentiguard battery powered toothbrush is a decent price at $6.99 — and Easy Home eraser sponges are $3.49. Check out 40 ct Boulder 3 ply dinner napkins at $1.49, as well as an Auto XS back seat tablet or phone mount, $9.99.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 7/1/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 6/28/20 in Sunday ad markets.