Very few ALDI Finds this week! Mother’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, hanging baskets…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Hey, this week’s ad actually takes us into May — meaning we are so almost done with the endless month of April 2020.
- Are you shopping in store lately, or using a service like Instacart?
- ALDI’s April 2020 safety updates here.
Not a lot of ALDI Finds in a very small ad this week, but I’ll just do a brief rundown of my favorites.
ALDI Finds for another odd week
Again, it’s another odd ALDI Finds week. Sales aren’t quite the same, product availability will vary, and we’re all focusing on essentials right now.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site, to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip because you need to stock back up on food, use that online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
That all being said, here are a few more of the sales & Finds I’d hope to see out of this week’s ad. As always, prices may vary by store and region. As we’re all minimizing trips, I didn’t go to the store this week — so, you get a couple of photos of ALDI foods from my home. 😉
ALDI food Finds this week
Cinco de Mayo food sales in this week’s ad include just about everything you need to make the low carb veggie fajita bowls pictured at the beginning of this post! As always, produce prices will vary by region, but my ad includes:
- Avocados, $.79
- Roma tomatoes, $.79/lb
- 3 pack multi-colored sweet bell peppers, $2.19
- 16 oz limes, $1.69
- Mangoes, $.49
- Pineapple, $1.39
(Or you might go with slow cooker pulled pork tacos — whole boneless pork butt roast is also on sale, $1.69/lb in my ad.)
Other Cinco de Mayo food features:
- Pueblo Lindo fresco cheese 10 oz, $2.49
- Park Street Deli fresh cut salsa, $2.49
- Park Street Deli 16 oz guacamole, $2.99
- Señor Rico 8 oz rice pudding, $.88
- Casa Mamita taco shells, $.99
- Season’s Choice frozen riced cauliflower, $1.89
- Never Any! habanero tequila or tequila & lime chicken sausage, $2.99
Other food Finds include Season’s Choice seasoned spiral fries ($1.99), Clancy’s birthday cake popcorn ($1.99), Clancy’s cinnamon apple straws ($2.19), and Simply Nature granny smith or blueberry applesauce cups ($1.39).
ALDI non-food Finds this week
We could all use a little springtime cheer this week! Check your local ad to see if 10″ hanging baskets are available in your area, at $6.99. Other gardening items include a bag of Gardenline potting mix for $3.99, gazebo with netting for $14.99, Gardenline 8″ decorative planter, $7.99, and various plant stands.
Other non-food Finds this week are more Mother’s Day focused, including $.99 Pembrook cards and $1.19 all-occasion gift bags. You also might spot:
- Huntington Home 3 pack mini glass candles, $4.99
- Huntington Home essential oil diffusers, $5.99
- Huntington Home 3 pack essential oils, $6.99
- Huntington Home reed diffusers, $4.99
- Huntington Home designer jar candle, $7.99
- Serra Ladies’ soft robe, $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ sleep shirt, $7.99
- Serra Ladies’ ballerina slippers, $4.99
- Serra purse umbrella, $5.99
Lastly, you might see Serra ladies’ bralettes, t-shirts, or twin pack briefs for $4.99, midi skirts for $9.99, ladies’ flats for $6.99, or men’s Royal Class 2 piece PJ short sets for $6.99.
What Finds have you Found?
Have you found anything to brighten your day at ALDI while you’re out restocking on necessities? Comment here and let us know what you spotted! And, we can still continue to enjoy online window shopping, as well as reminiscing about our Finds from ads gone by. 🙂
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 4/29/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 4/26/20 in Sunday ad markets.