Top Twenty ALDI Finds this week
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
As we’re winding down our holiday week here (and looking at a fairly sparse holiday ad), let’s just run down the Top 20 ALDI Finds of the week!
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
Top ALDI Finds of the Week
- 96 ct Barissimo breakfast blend K-Cups, $24.89 ($.26 per cup)
- 16 oz Brussels sprouts, $1.49 (may vary by region)
- Fresh half pork loin, $1.89/lb (may vary by region)
- Appleton Farms spiral sliced half ham, $.85/lb
- 32 oz Season’s Choice frozen Fiesta Blend or frozen strawberries, $3.99
- Season’s Choice 8 oz chocolate covered banana bites, $1.99
- Specially Selected Belgian frozen waffles, $1.49
- Specially Selected frozen spinach & ricotta or mushroom flatbread, $3.99
- Park Street Deli hummus quartet, $3.99
- Appetitos mini quiches, $3.99
- 48 oz Kirkwood family size chicken nuggets
- 16 oz Park Street Deli lobster bisque, $2.85
- Clancy’s ranch or cheddar veggie straws (see price in store)
- Carlini 101 oz extra virgin olive oil decorative tin, $16.99
- Crofton 20 piece glass food storage set, $14.99
- Huntington Home door insulator, $6.99 — I have one of these from last year, and it works nicely at the bottom of a drafty outside door
- Crofton 4 pack wine or champagne glasses, $9.99
- Visage king size heating pad, $14.99
- Easy Home upright sweep set, $8.99
- Easy Home fan-forced heater, $12.99
They also have the Easy Home robotic floor duster for $19.99 again, but reviews from previous years on this one have not been great.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 12/23/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 12/20/20 in Sunday ad markets.