Top 25 (or more) ALDI Finds week of 5/26/21: From Chindi rugs to cheap pine nuts!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Boy, does ALDI know their audience or what? “Brag like crazy” is right! Feel like bragging about your own ALDI Finds? Comment here, or come chat with us in the “Almost All ALDI” group on Facebook — where people share their faves every day. 🙂
One of my own faves? Well, Chindi rugs are back in the ad this week, and yes, I do already have some of these in my home. Bad Kitty Lucy approved, super affordable, and holding up beautifully. Choose from:
- Huntington Home 48″x66″ Chindi rug, $9.99
- Huntington Home 30″x46″ Chindi rug, $4.99
These are available in multiple colors, and I highly recommend them. Other rugs to look for this week, too:
- Huntington Home 6’x9′ Earthkind indoor/outdoor rug, $18.99
- Gardenline 24″x36″ all seasons door mat, $9.99
- Huntington Home reversible 5’x7′ indoor/outdoor area rug, $14.99
That reversible rug is calling my name; I’ve actually been looking for one of these for my little back deck! Once you’ve got your reversible rug… some other patio Finds might round out your backyard experience:
- Belavi teacup or mason jar planter, $14.99
- Belavi double glider, $59.99
- Belavi boho hanging chair, $39.99
- Belavi 23″ planter, $18.99
- Belavi solar garden figurine, $12.99
- Belavi dual function pathlight, $4.99
- Range Master 3 burner gas grill, $94.99
- River begonia, $8.99
- Belavi garden figurine, $9.99
- Belavi glass bird bath with stand, $19.99
The glass birdbath looks really pretty, too… (Help… I can’t stop coveting the outdoor ALDI Finds…)
Before shopping this week, you might first check out the new ALDI Finds product delays page. Lots of stores are having trouble getting product in lately, and ALDI is no exception; certain advertised products may not be available in all locations. And, I’ve noticed that my store has been late in getting in a number of items that don’t even appear on the product delays page. Have you been seeing this as well?
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 5/26/21 (or 5/23/21, in Sunday ad markets).
TOP 25 ALDI FINDS OF THE WEEK
Here are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 5/26/21 — in no particular order.
- Barissimo Cold Brew coffee in signature or barista blend, 32 oz, $3.99
- 5 lbs 73% lean ground beef, $9.95
- Earth Grown vegan bowls in General Tso’s, orange chicken, or beef, $3.99
- 8 lb frozen boneless skinless Kirkwood chicken breasts, $14.99
- 32 oz Season’s Choice fiesta blend or sliced strawberries frozen fruit, $4.99
- Priano manicotti or stuffed shells, $2.99
- Mama Cozzi’s artisan pizza, $4.99
- Southern Grove pine nuts 4 oz, $4.79
- Benton’s lemon sandwich cremes, $1.95
- Tuscan Garden 5 oz ranch seasoning, $2.99
- Specially Selected brioche baguette, $3.49
- Clancy’s original or cinnamon apple chips, $1.69
- Crofton countertop compost bin, $14.99
- Crane bean bag toss, $29.99
- Bikemate floor or foot pump, $12.99
- Adventuridge 6-person tent, $49.99
- Huntington Home triple pour scented wax melts, $1.69
- Huntington Home vintage style bulb wax warmer, $6.99
- Crofton 25 oz double wall stainless steel water bottle, $6.99
- Crofton reusable straws, $3.99
- Serra Ladies’ ballerina slippers, $4.99
- Serra Ladies’ sleep shirt, $7.99
- Serra Ladies’ soft robe, $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ midi skirt, $9.99
- Serra purse umbrella, $5.99
I’m wondering about the quality of the ballerina slippers, for $4.99…?
$4.79 is a decent price for pine nuts, which are generally expensive little things. Stock up while these are available.
Oh, and we also have the Crane bean bag toss from last year — we’ve already pulled this out for the season and used it a couple of times. This game is kind of a nice equalizer between athletic abilities, too, which makes it something we all can enjoy over here.
Summer salads are calling
Are summer salads calling your name? These weekly Finds might help:
- Tuscan Garden assorted vinaigrettes, $1.49
- Tuscan Garden tortilla strips, $1.29
- Fresh Gourmet Parmesan or bacon cheddar cheese crisps, $2.99
- Fresh Gourmet lightly salted or garlic pepper crispy onions, $1.99
- Simply Nature blended oils (canola or sunflower) 25.5 oz, $3.49
I really like using the tortilla strips in taco salads or in spicy-ish soups when they roll around, yum.
More seasonal ALDI Finds
Each week, I’ve been telling you about some of the seasonal Finds I’ve run across in my store. Today’s new summery items include Park Street Deli chickpea or black bean salad, $2.49 each.
And Southern Grove roasted salted macadamias are back, at a decent price of $8.99 per 10 oz package. What seasonal summery ALDI Finds have you run across lately — or, what are you looking forward to?
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 5/23/21 in Sunday ad markets; 5/26/21 in Wednesday ad markets.
2 thoughts on “Top 25 (or more) ALDI Finds week of 5/26/21: From Chindi rugs to cheap pine nuts!”
I saw that you mentioned the Chickpea salad. For a quick lunch, I love using the Park Street Deli Chickpea salad inside a L’oven Fresh Tomato or Spinach Wrap with some Simply Nature Organic Chopped Kale thrown in for some extra crispiness. Super quick and tasty! If you want to go a step further, you can also smear some Park Street Deli Garlic or Roasted Red Pepper Topped Hummus on the wrap first. This is one of my favorite go-to lunches.
Try it with some Park Street Deli guac instead of the hummus, too — yum. 🙂