Top 25 ALDI Finds week of 5/5/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
April showers bring… May Mother’s Day flowers! You have several choices at ALDI this week, starting with the $6.99 bouquets shown above. Other options include:
- 10 stem tulip bouquet, $4.89
- Mother’s Day assorted bouquets, $9.89
- Premium Mother’s Day bouquet, $13.99
- 5″ Easy orchid, $10.99
On the less flowery yet still plant-related Mother’s Day front, you can also look for cute little $3.99 mason jar succulents.
^^^ Hi, I’m last year’s pattern, but you can find similar this week…
Then, moving over slightly to outdoor plant-and-garden-related Finds, let’s be sure to mention ALDI’s premium flowering hanging baskets at $9.99 each. Or:
- Belavi hummingbird feeder, $9.99
- Belavi garden bench cushion, canopy or curtain lights, or chair cushion, $14.99 each
- Belavi outdoor seat pad, $8.99
- Belavi 4-tier or drop-over greenhouse, $24.99
- Belavi solar outdoor lantern, $9.99
- Belavi 4-piece conversation set, $119.99
- Belavi stacking side table, $12.99
- Belavi oversized stacking chair, $24.99
- Belavi kids’ stacking sling chair, $12.99
- Belavi stacking rocker, $34.99
- Gardenline 18×30″ outdoor accent mat, $7.99
- Gardenline garden clogs, $6.99
- Gardenline ladies’ garden boots, $11.99
I have one of the outdoor accent mats from last year, and it’s been holding up well — although there has been some fading. Note: The patterns are different this year than on my older mat pictured above.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 5/5/21 (or 5/2/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
In addition to all of the many flower- and plant- and patio-ish finds this week, here are 25 more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 5/5/21.
- Bake Shop creme cake sampler, $5.99
- Bake Shop 7-layer bars, $3.99
- Sliced pork belly, $4.99
- Never Any! fresh butterflied lamb leg, $6.99
- Priano cacio e pepe or arugular Parmigiano ravioli, $2.99
- Mama Cozzi’s cauliflower or broccoli cheddar thin crust pizza, $4.99
- Benton’s birthday cake chocolate cremes, $1.95
- Benton’s chocolate, hazelnut, or peanut butter cookie melts, $1.79
- Simply Nature sweet crisps, $2.99
- Simply Nature lentil turmeric crackers, $1.99
- Crofton party cake pan or Crofton 10-piece food storage, $12.99 each
- Crofton spring bakeware, $3.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle (in scents like clementine & basil), $3.99
- WORKZONE 4-step aluminum ladder, $59.99
- WORKZONE foldable hand truck, $24.99
- Serra Ladies’ maxi dress, $12.99
- Skylite weekender duffel or tote bag, $19.99
- Crofton painted acacia wood board, $9.99
- Huntington Home essential oil diffuser, essential oil, or garden reed diffuser, $4.99 each
- Huntington Home garden candle or essential oil fragrance, $3.99 each
- 2 lb Kinetic Sand or seaside play set, $8.99
- Bee Happy 6 pack bubble wands or 48 pc chalk, $3.69
- Lily & Dan children’s umbrella, $4.99
- Crane playground ball, $3.99
- Crane pop-up soccer goals, $19.99
The party cake pan looks too cool! “Makes cakes in the shape of all 26 letters of the alphabet or any numbers from 0-9 using the included inserts.”
Gluten free for you and me
ALDI is releasing a number of new gluten free special buys this week. There are so many options here, that they deserve their own little section. Check it out:
- Mama Cozzi’s gluten free deli pizza in cheese or pepperoni, $5.99
- liveGfree refrigerated gluten free linguini or fettucine, $3.49
- liveGfree gluten free stuffed shells or lasagna roll-ups, $5.99
- liveGfree gluten free seeds & grains bread, $3.99
- liveGfree spinach & cheese or cheese ravioli, $3.99
- liveGfree gluten free cheesecake sampler, $8.99
- liveGfree chicken alfredo or chicken Florentine skillet meal, $4.99
- liveGfree chocolate or glazed gluten free donuts, $4.49
- liveGfree gluten free stuffed sandwiches, $2.99
- liveGfree gluten free chicken or vegetable egg rolls, $4.99
People have raved about the liveGfree donuts in the past, so grab a box while they’re available.
Organic salsa is a deal
Assorted Casa Mamita organic salsa used to be an everyday buy, but now is a special buy. I highly recommend chipotle-lime, but it’s also available in double fire roasted, habanero, or pineapple. (Use the chipotle-lime in this deconstructed vegetarian enchiladas skillet recipe, yum.)
At $1.89 per 16 oz jar, this organic salsa is even slightly cheaper than their Specially Selected salsa — go figure!
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 5/2/21 in Sunday ad markets; 5/5/21 in Wednesday ad markets.