Top 25 ALDI Finds week of 4/14/21 — Naanpanadas, sparkling rose, chipotle cheddar, & more!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This week, we’ll see the return of a few favorite ALDI Finds from months gone by. Just for instance… I bought an aloe plant at ALDI last summer, and it’s still going strong. (Even after being slightly battered when I moved in August, it bounced back quite nicely.) In case you want one, too: Aloe Vera plants return in this week’s ad, in the same little pots and at the same $3.99 price as last year.
What else is back? Well, how about mini naanpanadas! Choose from butter chicken or chickpea curry varieties, at $4.79 a box. These are expensive, but they’re good: See my ALDI mini naanpanadas review from last spring to find out more about them.
And speaking of returning products and reviews, a seasonal summer Find! Four packs of Espritza bubbly rosé and white wine have reappeared on shelf ($4.99 each, in stores that sell acohol), and I reviewed this one last June. Spoiler alert: Sparkling rosé is light and refreshing and fizzy for summer, and it’s nice to have the little cans on hand for a quick self-contained outdoor drink with friends.
One more returning Find of note: I finally saw chipotle cheddar cheese back in my store this week and picked up a pack ($2.49, so cheaper than last year!) for just the best grilled cheese sandwiches. Combine the kick of chipotle cheddar with a milder cheese like Havarti or mozzarella, and it’s soooo gooood.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 4/14/21 (or 4/11/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
In addition to the returning Finds reviewed above, here (in no particular order) are 25 more top ALDI Finds for the week of 4/11/21.
- Barissimo wild blueberry or honey lavender ground coffee 12 oz, $3.69
- Benner floral tea bags 20 ct, $2.19
- Emporium Selection scorpion gouda & apple smoked cheese 7-8 oz, $3.49
- Sartori shredded Parmesan or Asiago cheese 8 oz, $3.99
- The Cheesecake Favory creme brulee or cafe mocha mix-in desserts, $1.69
- Never Any fresh ground lamb, $5.99/lb
- Simply Nature family pack organic grass fed 85/15 ground beef, $4.49/lb
- Park Street Deli green Thai or sweet chili hummus, $1.95
- Cattlemen’s Ranch homestyle or Texas BBQ meatloaf, $7.99
- Mama Cozzi’s wood fired pesto or pepperoni pizza, $4.99
- Mama Cozzi’s three-meat or five-cheese & garlic French bread pizza, $2.25
- 30 oz Season’s Choice crispy potato circles, $1.99
- Stonemill assorted seasonings (including elote!), $1.95
- Southern Grove 14 oz Gochujang or Moroccan spiced almonds, $4.69
- Lily & Dan children’s spring jacket, $9.99
- Children’s light-up rain boots, $12.99
- Lily & Dan children’s rain boots, $9.99
- Children’s character umbrella, $5.99
- Crofton ceramic nonstick pans, $14.99
- SOHL kids’ saucer chair, $19.99
- Huntington Home natural geometrics candles or reed diffusers, $4.99 each
- WORKZONE rechargeable LED work light, $19.99
- WORKZONE 2 pack foldable sawhorses, $24.99
- Gardenline 1 cu ft garden soil, $2.99
- Gardenline tumbling composter, $39.99
This is a good price for garden soil & for the composter; they’ll probably go quickly. On the gardening theme, you can also look for Gardenline touchscreen gardening gloves ($5.99). This cracks me up every year — just thinking about how dirty & gross gardening gloves get, and how little I would then want to use them to touch my phone. Maybe that’s just me?
And I did spot the new hummus flavors at my store already. I’m intrigued by the idea of curry hummus; how about you?
Boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, shrimp taco salad…
Let’s wrap things up this week with one more returning buy. Sea Queen large raw, peeled, deveined wild Gulf shrimp are back at $6.89 per 12 oz bag. (Use yours to make shrimp taco salad; these same shrimp feature in the delicious concoction pictured above!)
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 4/11/21 in Sunday ad markets; 4/14/21 in Wednesday ad markets.