Top 25 ALDI Finds week of 3/3/21, from Irish Cheese to Lucky Charms cookie dough
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Let’s start today with the cheesiest ALDI Finds of the week. I DO so like green cheese and ham… I do so like it, Sam I am. You can choose from:
- Emporium Selection Irish Cheese truckle assortment 5.3 oz, $3.99
- Emporium Selection pesto gouda, sage derby, or Irish porter 6.5-7 oz, $3.99
I’m curious about the pesto one; wouldn’t the taste of pesto go really well with gouda?
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds from the week of 3/3/21 (or 2/28/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
In addition to their St. Patrick’s Day cheeses: Here in no particular order are my top 25 ALDI Finds of the week:
- Benton’s mint chocolate sandwich cremes cookies, $1.95
- Benton’s fudge mint striped shortbread, $1.49
- Bake Shop Irish Spring cheesecake, $4.99
- Never Any fresh ground lamb, $5.99/lb
- Specially Selected white cheddar everything or double cheese bagels, $2.89
- 32 oz Park Street Deli sauerkraut, $1.99
- Park Street Deli cajun crab or smoked salmon dip 7 oz, $2.79
- Parkview Irish style bangers in original or ale & onion, $3.19
- Choceur milk chocolate covered toffee pretzels, $1.99
- Cattlemen’s Ranch corned beef reuben bites, $7.99
- Park Street Deli shepherd’s pie, $6.99
- Gardenline spring bulbs (select locations), see price in store
- Ambiano countertop convection oven, $49.99
- Ambiano ceramic copper titanium griddle or rotating Belgian waffle maker, $19.99
- Crofton 16 piece durable food storage set, $5.99
- Huntington Home 2-pack stacking baskets, under shelf baskets, over over the cabinet basket assortment, $7.99 each
- ALDI collapsible box bag, $5.99
- Huntington Home wood blanket ladder, $39.99
- Huntington Home 2-piece bath rug set, $8.99
- Huntington Home quilted queen or king mattress pad, $29.99
- SOHL memory foam roll-away bed, $99.99
- Huntington Home 5’x7′ plush or berber area rug, $24.99
- Crane adjustable dumbbells, $49.99
- Crane 15 or 20 lb slam ball, $19.99
- AutoXS folding trunk organizer, $9.99
The blanket ladder is tempting, but seems a bit overpriced for what it is.
Fish on Friday?
Frozen seafood also abounds in this week’s ALDI Finds, so let’s make a little separate list of your options here:
- Fremont Fish Market beer battered fish fillets, $3.99
- Fremont Fish Market popcorn shrimp, $4.99
- Fremont Fish Market stuffed clams, $4.99
- Pier 33 gourmet organic mussels, $2.99
- Priano shrimp scampi, $4.99
- Priano seafood linguine or clam spaghetti, $2.89
- Specially Selected seafood jambalaya or paella, $3.99
- Specially Selected lobster mac & cheese or shrimp & lobster bake, $6.99
The beer battered fish fillets are good — we’ve tried them on previous sales, and I’d recommend them.
ALDI Finds I own…
OK, let’s keep going even further past the top 25 with a couple of ALDI Finds I already own (or just picked up). This week, you can grab a 100 pack of Welby pre-moistened lens cleaning wipes for $3.49. I still have half a pack from an earlier deal, and highly recommend these for cleaning glasses, phone screens, and more! $3.49 is a very nice price. (If you miss the ALDI ones, though, you can pick up similar wipes on Amazon.)
And if you can’t find enough St. Patrick’s Day themed treat-ness in the list above… $2.49 Lucky Charms sugar cookie dough: Yay, or nay?
OK, I personally find this kind of disturbing, but confess to buying a pack for the kids to make as a treat this weekend. They’re quite excited about this prospect!
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 2/28/21 in Sunday ad markets; 3/3/21 in Wednesday ad markets.