Top 25 ALDI Finds week of 3/24/21, from Rosé to Rosy!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
We’re clearly going to Rosé all day with this week’s ALDI Finds — starting with Huntington Home spring coir mats for $6.99 apiece. (They’re stocking several other cute flowery designs, too, in addition to this plainer Rosé themed welcome mat.)
And while we’re on the spring-y rosé theme, you may find bottles of this pretty Bee Well Rosé at stores that stock alcohol (see price in store). While in that section, also look for a limited-time Giambellino raspberry bellini, as well as six packs of Wicked Grove elderflower hard cider.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 3/24/21 (or 3/21/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Everything is so spring-y and rosy in this week’s ad! Here (in no particular order) are 25 more top ALDI Finds of the week:
- 16 oz Never Any fresh ground bison, $7.99
- Bake Shop cheesecake in chocolate or fruit variety, $4.99
- Bake Shop pecan pie or Belmont assorted creme pies, $4.99 each
- Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni or supreme stromboli, $2.99
- Season’s Choice steamable winter blend or cauliflower, $.99
- Season’s Choice quick fries, $1.99
- Specially Selected spring macarons, $4.89
- Specially Selected garlic cheese flatbread, $2.29
- Kirkwood turkey breakfast sausage rolls, $2.89
- Specially Selected sweet chili or feta, garlic, & herb hummus crisps, $1.79
- Burman’s hot sauce seasonings, $1.99
- Chef’s Cupboard julienne or cheesy scalloped potatoes, $.89
- Ambiano mini waffle maker, $8.99
- Easy Home 2-in-1 cordless stick vacuum, $69.99
- Crofton color-dipped wood board, $4.99
- Huntington Home farmhouse basket, $8.99
- Huntington Home utility runner, $9.99
- Huntington Home light-blocking window curtain, $9.99
- Huntington Home 60″x70″ velvet plush sherpa throw, $12.99
- Huntington Home 4-piece reversible bedding set, $29.99
- Huntington Home embossed glass jar candle, $5.99
- Serra ladies’ mules or jeggings, $9.99 each
- Pembrook Easter or all-occasion cards, $.99
- The Clever Factory good grades workbook, $3.99
- Licensed bath bombs, $3.99
In addition to these 25 top Finds, also look for Easter Basket fillers (in addition to those from previous weeks, which should still be available in store until sold out).
New Easter basket Finds this week include: Hasbro mini toys or Play-Doh spring pack, just $3.99. 8 oz Kinetic sand, $3.79. Pokemon ball tin, $10.99. Huntington Home Easter eggs or grass, $1.89. You can also pick up children’s face masks: Ty mini boo or beanie boo, $2.49, or 3-pack Easter masks, $4.99. And to put them all in? You can score a Huntington Home felt Easter basket, $2.49.
ALDI Plants are the bomb
This week’s ALDI ad also features 8″ hanging foliage plants at $6.99. I got one of these on an ALDI plant sale last summer, and it’s been growing like crazy! Ignore the couple sad leaves from my uneven watering — except, to see just how forgiving these can be. 🙂
It’s easy being green this week: Also look for 5″ foliage pots at $4.99, 6″ azalea or hydrangea for $6.99, and Gardenline spring bulbs at just $2.29 a pack.
And, Olive Garden dressing is back
Pick up 16 oz bottles of Olive Garden dressing this week, at $2.99 apiece. They do carry an everyday Tuscan Garden dressing knockoff at about half the price, but sometimes? Only the original will do. I really like using the name-brand OG dressing in this super easy Italian sheet pan chicken dinner (just five ingredients!), so sometimes grab a bottle when it’s in stock.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 3/21/21 in Sunday ad markets; 3/24/21 in Wednesday ad markets.