Top 25 ALDI Finds week of 3/17/21, from Easter Cheese to big bags of meatballs
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Hoppy Easter Finds continue this week — starting with the cutest Emporium Selection cheese truckle assortment, at $3.99 apiece. Choose from 5.3 oz shaped:
- Wensleydale with raspberry & white chocolate
- Wensleydale with lemon & honey
- Aged English cheddar
I’m really not sure how I feel about those first two flavors, but they’re awful cute, if nothing else.
Beyond cheese: In addition to last week’s ongoing Easter chocolate extravaganza, you’ll find a number of little toys to help you fill out your baskets this year. These rang from $2.99 Hot Wheels cars (it shows ones like character, colorshifter, and monster trucks), to a $6.99 Phidal character storybook and magnetic drawing pad. They also have jumbo Squishmallows! $8.99.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds from the week of 3/17/21 (or 3/14/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Don’t miss the super-cute Easter cheese I mentioned above! But, here (in no particular order) are 25 more top ALDI Finds of the week:
- Breakfast Best heat ‘n serve turkey sausage links, $1.05
- Benton’s Easter cookies or spring vanilla wafers, $2.49
- Benton’s carrot cake cremes, $1.95
- Benton’s puff pastry squares in apricot, strawberry, or cherry, $1.99
- Belmont frozen plant-based cake, $7.49
- Black Angus 3 lb premium beef meatballs in original or Italian, $14.99
- Kirkwood bone-in turkey breast, $1.39/lb
- Simply Nature fresh 100% organic grass fed beef stew meat, $6.99/lb
- Specially Selected bistro style French recipe or Calabrese salami flatbreads, $3.99
- Season’s Choice colorful carrots or cauliflower, $1.99
- Specially Selected lamb leg roast, $5.99/lb
- Appleton Farms hot or Italian pork sausage, see price in store
- Mama Cozzi’s 12″ buffalo chicken deli pizza, $4.99
- Specially Selected dark morello cherries 24 oz, $2.39
- Tuscan Garden vinaigrettes, $1.49
- Visage reading glasses with case, $3.99
- Crane 2-pack scuba face mask, $2.99
- Heart to Tail pet storage bin, $8.99
- Serra Ladies fashion umbrella, $6.99
- Serrie Ladies’ rain boots, $14.99
- Huntington Home twin or full sheet set, $7.99
- SOHL kid’s character stool, $19.99
- Huntington Home comforter set, $14.99
- Huntingon Home 2-pack energy efficient window panels, $7.99
- Huntington Home 31″x48″ eyelash shag rug, $14.99
I like to throw a little of their hot breakfast sausage in whenever browning ground beef for chili; it adds extra zing and provides a nice mouthfeel to the finished dish. Rolls of breakfast sausage also freeze really nicely, so stock up while available.
3 lbs of frozen meatballs? That’s like a dream come true for my high school boys. Find these in the freezer section — they’re fully cooked and microwavable, for all sorts of easy weeknight dinners to come.
ALDI Finds I’m not buying
Let’s do something a little different this week! Here are two ALDI Finds I feel are overpriced, so won’t be considering myself this week. We’ll start with these little 8″ Home Run Inn classic cheese pizzas, at $4.49 apiece.
This is less a commentary on Home Run Inn (which is excellent frozen pizza), than on its price. In my neck of the woods, ALDI carries full-sized frozen Home Run Inn pizzas for $5.99 everyday, so I’d rather spend the extra $1.50 on the bigger one. (Can’t eat it all at once? Enjoy the leftovers. Me, I’m a fan of cold pizza for breakfast.)
This week, ALDI also has Specially Selected 9 oz cauliflower or basil gnocchi in the refrigerated section for $2.99. In my opinion, however, this actually isn’t as good as the larger 16 oz shelf-stable gnocchi they sometimes carry at around $1.69. I tried the more expensive, smaller packages once — but won’t do so again. If you do buy this, let me know what you think!
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 3/14/21 in Sunday ad markets; 3/17/21 in Wednesday ad markets.