Top 25 ALDI Finds week of 3/10/21 – Easter candy, spring gnomes, & more!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Well, now it’s starting to feel like spring! Look for Easter candy at ALDI this week; my store had both this endcap and a good stretch of the Aisle of Shame devoted to all things bunny and chocolate. Some ALDI Easter candy highlights include:
- Choceur milk chocolate coins, $1.99
- Choceur milk chocolate Easter figurines, $2.99
- 3 oz Peeps marshmallow chicks, $1.19
- Reese’s peanut butter eggs six pack, $3.95
- Russell Stover solid milk chocolate bunny, $1.95
- Moser Roth finest Easter eggs, $2.99
- Moser Roth milk chocolate or hazelnut mini truffle eggs, $2.69
- PEZ Easter candy, $1.99
- Specially Selected chocolate truffle eggs, $3.49
- Merci Finest selection Easter, $4.99
- Lunch Buddies spring fruit flavored snacks, $3.99
- Ferrero Kinder Joy Easter egg, see price in store
- Choceur milk, caramel, or raspberry filled mini bunnies, $2.49
- Choceur Easter egg hunt kit, $3.99
- Choceur wafer eggs, $1.99
- Choceur premium chocolate Easter bunny, $2.29
- Choceur chocolate dip eggs, $2.49
- Choceur chocolate surprise egg, $4.99
- Choceur solid milk chocolate bunny bar, $.99
- Choceur mini bunnies, chicks, or lambs fine chocolate, $2.99
- Cadbury creme eggs 4 pack, $2.89
You’ll find a mix of ALDI- and name-brand items, to mix/match any basket.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds from the week of 3/10/21 (or 3/7/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
In addition to Easter candy: Here in no particular order are my top 25 ALDI Finds of the week:
- Countryside Creamery 8 oz unsalted Irish butter, $2.99
- Bremer Bistro broccoli cheddar or French onion frozen soup 20 oz, $3.99
- Double Blue Shrimp 16 oz large cooked shrimp, $7.49
- Fremont Fish Market breaded flounder or Parmesam tilapia 16 oz, $5.49
- Mama Cozzi’s spicy thin crust pizza, $3.99
- Season’s Choice cheesy jalapeño or loaded tots, $3.99
- Specially Selected stone baked spinach & goat cheese pizza, $3.89
- Specially Selected pear & gorgonzola or mushroom truffle ravioli, $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s 12″ supreme cauliflower crust deli pizza, $7.49
- Park Street Deli 16 oz avocado verde salsa, $3.49
- Clancy’s butter twists pretzels tub 22 oz, $4.29
- Clancy’s dill pickle potato chips, or big dippers or chili cheese corn chips, $1.49
- Huntington Home spring gnome, $6.99
- Huntington Home cotton rope baskets, $12.99
- Hefty 12.78 gallon lockable step-on wastebasket, $10.99
- Crofton pancake pan assortment (adventure or crepe), $9.99
- Ambiano 6 cup rice cooker/steamer, $14.99
- Crofton 2 quart saute pan or 10″ + 8″ fry pan set, $14.99
- Huntington Home spring wreath, $16.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle (in scents like “Hoppy Easter,” or “Chicks & Bunnies”), $3.99
- Ariel laundry detergent powder bag 141 oz, $8.97
- Serra Ladies’ cozy lounge romper, $12.99
- Easy Home mini sewing kit, $3.99
- Easy Home spin mop, $19.99
- Gardenline ornamental shrub, $3.99, or berry bush (see price in store)
I planted several little $3.99 ALDI forsythia years ago at my old home, and they were H-U-G-E and in need of ongoing pruning by the time I moved last summer. We’ll see what I get a-planting from ALDI at my new(ish) house this year! 🙂
And, on the less exciting than practical side, an Easy Home 2 pack laundry bags will run you $2.99. Use these to wash batches of your reusable fabric masks in the washer, if you’re tired of cleaning them by hand.
ALDI Fishy Finds I’ve tried
We still have seafood Finds for Lent going, so in addition to those in the top 25 Finds above, here are a few from this week’s ad that I’ve personally tried:
- Fremont Fish Market crab cakes value pack, $3.99 — see my review of these here
- Fremont Fish Market value pack pollock fillets 32 oz, $4.99 — this is an excellent price, and you can use these wherever you’d use a firm white fish like tilapia, flounder, and more
- Blue Hill Bay smoked salmon poke bowl, $5.99 — these are expensive, but delicious, and I like to add some chopped avocado & green onion to mine
- Fremont Fish Market 32 oz jarred herring in wine sauce, $6.49
Their herring to me is indistinguishable from (yet more affordable than) name brand. The only drawback? The size of this very large jar, which is hard to get through in a reasonable time over here.
And did I mention these poke bowls? So pricy for the size, but so hard to resist…
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 3/7/21 in Sunday ad markets; 3/10/21 in Wednesday ad markets.