Top 25 ALDI Finds week of 2/10/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Ooh! Edamame is back at ALDI this week — look for it in the freezer section, at just $1.89 per 16 oz bag. I stocked up on three bags myself, because this is such a good price and it’s always useful to have on hand. (Note: Their shelled edamame is great; we haven’t been as happy with the edamame in the pod.)
What can you do with frozen edamame? Well: Use your edamame in fried rice… try it in this garlic soy pork with edamame rice… throw some in the pan for the last couple of minutes when pan-frying up a bag of pot stickers… and so much more!
Oh, and ALDI edamame always reminds me of these edamame fidget toys — too cute, right?
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds from the week of 2/10/21 (or 2/7/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Here, in no particular order, are my top 25 ALDI Finds of the week. Yes, usually it’s 20 — but this week, it was hard to narrow down! So much to Find.
- Fusia pork or chicken pot stickers, $3.99
- Journey To… Tandoori BBQ or Thai Curry potato chips, $1.69
- Specially Selected curry sauce & spices, $2.49
- Fusia 32 oz Asian broth, $1.79
- Fusia Kung Pao chicken or veggie mini egg rolls, $1.99
- Specially Selected 32 oz pure maple syrup, $13.89
- Aunt Maple’s blueberry pancake mix, $1.65
- 90 oz Priano lasagna Italiano with meat sauce, $9.99
- Simply Nature organic tea latte concentrate 32 oz, $2.99
- 12 oz Barissimo maple, bourbon, caramel creme, or cinnamon spice ground coffee, $3.79
- Specially Selected brioche bagels in everything or sesame, $3.29
- Park Street Deli bacon Swiss or spinach feta egg bites, $2.79
- Mama Cozzi’s sausage & gravy biscuit crust pizza, $3.99
- Flowers for Valentine’s Day! 10 stem tulips, see price in store — premium bouquet, $14.99 — 12 stem rose bouquet, $9.99 — cactus or succulent, $3.99 — 5′ easy orchid, $10.99
- Ambiano single serve coffee maker, electric smokeless grill, or electric spiralizer, $29.99
- SOHL white accent cabinet, $69.99
- Easy Home handheld steam cleaner, $24.99
- Crofton 4 pack acacia coasters, $6.99
- Huntington Home 18″x30″ kitchen mat, $6.99
- Crofton fridge trays or clip-on silicone utensils, $4.99
- Huntington Home decorative wall sign, $9.99
- Huntington Home chalkboard sign, $8.99
- Crofton mini pans, $3.99
- Crofton ceramic canister, $4.99
- Huntington Home coffee candle, $5.99
The coffee candles smell so good! I couldn’t resist…
Then in addition to my edamame, I also picked up one of the large Priano lasagnas to stock my freezer. To be honest, I’m not a HUGE fan of ALDI lasagna (the sauce seems too sweet to me), but my teenage boys love it. So, it’s a great quick meal to feed the children on a busy evening — with plentiful leftovers.
Warning: These chips are addictive
Oh, and I highly recommend Journey to India tandoori BBQ flavored potato chips. Although the bag design has changed somewhat from when I first reviewed these back in 2019, the flavor has not — So. Good. And, they even got… cheaper? That’s new. $1.69 a bag in this week’s ad; $1.79 back in 2019.
Soup is good food
Lastly, since we’ve been talking about recipes in which to use recurring ALDI special buys, what can you make with those Fusia potstickers? Well, might I suggest this easy and delicious shortcut “wonton” soup with spinach. So simple, yet so warming and tasty on a cold winter’s day.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 2/7/21 in Wednesday ad markets; 2/10/21 in Sunday ad markets.