Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week — Gardening, Mother’s Day, and Cinco de Mayo!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Last week ALDI was selling little ornamental shrubs for $3.99; this week they have larger assorted flowering shrubs at $8.99 apiece. If you didn’t want to wait for the smaller ones to grow out you can simply pay a bit more to see more immediate results — plus, you’ll see some different varieties (lilacs & more!).
My ALDI also has hanging baskets out for $6.99, so I picked up a couple for my back deck. (The poor things were bone dry and pretty wilted at my store, but I think a little water and sunshine should perk them right up…)
More ALDI gardening Finds this week?
ALDI is really rocking the gardening and outdoor deals lately, so here’s what else you might Find this week:
- Gardenline shade or ornamental tree, $14.99
- Gardenline bird feeder, $9.99
- Belavi wooden raised planter, $49.99
- Belavi trellis, $9.99
- Belavi hanging basket stand, $12.99
- Belavi garden fence panel, $7.99
- Belavi basket stake, $7.99
- Belavi replacement coco liner, $1.79
- Belavi plant bracket or caddy, $3.49
- Belavi trough planter, $12.99
- Belavi 15″ plant stand, $6.99
- Belavi garden arch, $39.99
- Gardenline potting mix, $3.99
- WORKZONE 5-pack nitrile or 3-pack latex coated gloves, $#.99
- Keter outdoor waste bin, $39.99
- Belavi solar spotlight, $6.99
- Belavi stainless steel solar light, $3.49
You’ll also find several styles of a cheerful Huntington Home spring reversible sign for your porch.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 4/28/21 (or 4/25/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond this week’s continued gardening extravaganza, here (in no particular order) are 25 more of the top ALDI Finds from this week’s ad. You’ll note a definite Mother’s Day meets Cinco de Mayo theme this week:
- Churro creme filled cookies, $1.95
- Crofton guacamole keeper, $6.99
- Huntington Home reed diffuser, $4.99
- Choceur assorted chocolates heart box, $3.99
- Specially Selected chocolate truffle hearts, $3.49
- Emporium Selection Mother’s Day cheese, $3.99
- Oriental Select Farms Thai Hom Mali jasmine rice 5 lbs, $4.95
- Chips, chips, chips: Mariquitas original or lime plantain chips ($1.77), Clancy’s spicy salsa or guacamole tortilla chips ($1.99), Casa Mamita organic Mexican-style street corn big dipper corn chips ($2.29), Casa Mamita crispy taco or queso fundido wavy potato chips ($1.69)
- Stonemill taco cart or street corn 4-in-1 seasoning, $3.99
- Tuscan Garden assorted ranch dressing, $1.49
- Casa Mamita street taco seasoning packets, $.69
- Casa Mamita taqueria sauce, $1.99
- Sundae Shoppe rose cones, $3.49
- Casam Mamita chicken or black bean mini empanadas, or carne asada or chicken corn masa bites, $4.79
- Casa Mamita frozen churros, $3.29
- Specially Selected chimichurri cold smoked salmon, $3.99
- Pueblo Lindo taquera, green chile, or verde salsa, $2.49
- Naughty & Rice cinnamon bun or mocha rice pudding, $2.39
- Huntington Home 4-pack essential oils, $6.99
- Lacura 7 piece hand cream gift set or soap & lotion gift set, $4.99
- Pembrook Mother’s Day breakfast kit, $5.99
- Easy Home HEPA air purifier, $69.99
- Serra Ladies’ flats or Lily & Dan girls’ ballet flats, $6.99
- Lily & Dan children’s memory foam canvas shoes, $6.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2 piece pajama set, $12.99
Look for a few more Mother’s Day little gift-y ideas, too, like $4.99 Hinkler canvas art, or a $3.99 Pembrook fashion portfolio with writing pad.
If you are wondering about the Sundae Shoppe rose cones in this week’s ad, they look so pretty! What a cute little Mother’s Day dessert idea.
Have a pizza my heart…
It’s always fun to see what random new pizza varieties ALDI comes up with each week, and this week is no exception! Try:
- Mama Cozzi’s 12″ roasted street corn deli pizza, $4.79
- Mama Cozzi’s heart-shaped cheese deli pizza, $4.99
- Mam Cozzi’s taco or fajita pizza or tortilla style crust, $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s spinach & garlic or tomato & mozzarella thin & crispy pizza
That street corn pizza surely looks interesting…
And speaking of corn(y)…
And look what’s back! Season’s Choice Steamed elote-style corn or chipotle corn blend, $2.19 a bag. Use the elote-style to make this hearty vegetarian elote tortilla casserole — it’s sooooo good.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 4/25/21 in Sunday ad markets; 4/28/21 in Wednesday ad markets.