Top 20 ALDI Finds week of 1/6/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Let’s leave 2020 in the dust with our latest Top 20 ALDI Finds of the week, for the ad starting either Sunday 1/3/21 or Wednesday 1/6/21. This week’s Finds focus largely on fitness and wellness: Because it is, of course, January.
Be sure also to check out the ALDI vegetarian Finds of the week! ALDI drops a selection of these every January, and this is the week to find everything from dairy free ranch or Caesar salad dressing, to mushroom risotto veggie burgers.
Finding the Finds:
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
Top ALDI Finds of the week
Other than the aforementioned vegetarian Finds, it’s a pretty sparse ad this week. But, don’t these hyacinths feel like a touch of spring in the dead of winter?
- Season’s Choice frozen avocado chunks 10 oz, $2.99
- Simply Nature organic red or green split lentils 16 oz, $2.29
- Simply Nature butternut squash sea salt or cinnamon brown sugar crackers, $2.99
- Earth Grown ranch or Caesar dairy free dressing, $3.99
- Earth Grown mushroom risotto or lentil veggie burgers, $3.79
- 16 oz Simply Nature organic spring mix, $3.49
- Simply Nature 12 oz cashew butter, $4.89
- Simply Nature organic herbal tea bags, $2.89
- Breakfast Best protein buttermilk & vanilla waffles, $2.99
- Family pack thin-sliced boneless pork chops, $2.99/lb
- Huntington Home large soy tin candle, $4.99
- Huntington Home shower curtain, liner, and hook set, $9.99
- Huntington Home 2 pack antimicrobial pillows, $9.99
- Crane 30 lb kettle bell set, $19.99
- Crane ladies’ fitness bra, $7.99
- Crane ladies’ fitness tights, $9.99
- Crane balance board or cushion, $12.99
- Little Journey double step stool, potty seat, or chair, $6.99
- Hyacinth in glass vase, see price in store
- Crofton prep & go jars, $4.99
If you’re in need of a new shower curtain, $10 is a great price for that whole shebang. The sale spring mix is a recurring favorite, so pair that with the vegan salad dressings — they get great reviews.
What are you picking up this week?
Best recurring Finds for your pantry
Lentils are back! Why they’re not an everyday ALDI buy is anyone’s guess, but lentils are a great pantry staple; they lend themselves to any number of easy meals. Need recipe ideas for these? Try:
- Rustic mushroom lentil soup
- Vegetarian three bean & lentil chili
- Vegetarian chipotle lentil tacos
- Slow cooker lentil & smoked sausage soup
(ALDI also occasionally stocks cheaper conventional lentils, if you’d like to wait for those to roll back around instead.)
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 1/6/21 in Wednesday ad markets; 1/3/21 in Sunday ad markets.