Top 20 ALDI Finds week of 1/27/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Valentine’s Day and football are of course the themes of the week. Isn’t it nice, though, to experience a certain consistency in our uncertain world? Another consistency: Our ongoing need for cozy loungewear! ALDI obliges in their latest ad with $7.99 Valentine’s themed fleece-lined leggings. Don’t these look darn comfortable? (I picked up a pair of plain black ones a few years ago, and they do keep you warmer than regular leggings.)
Pair your new cozy leggings with a $14.99 Serra Ladies’ oversized cardigan this week — and, keep the kids cozy with a Lily & Dan 4 piece children’s PJ set, just $9.99. Read on for 20 more top ALDI Finds for the week of 1/27/21 (or 1/24/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Finding the Finds:
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
Top 20 ALDI Finds of the week
After you’ve gotten yourself cozy in your new fleece-lined leggings and oversized cardigan, browse on. Here, in no particular order, are my top 20 ALDI Finds of the week.
- Reggano heart-shaped pasta, $1.99
- Mama Cozzi’s heart shaped cheese deli pizza, $4.99
- Emporium Selection Valentine’s Day cheese, $3.99
- Emporium Selection Valentine’s Day cheese box, $4.99
- Clancy’s white or pink chocolate covered Valentine pretzel hearts, $1.99
- Benton’s cherry or strawberry shortbread hearts, $1.99
- Benton’s red velvet sandwich cremes, $1.95
- Barissimo 12 ct coffees of Valentine’s Day, $6.99
- 16 oz fresh ground bison, $7.99
- Whole chicken roaster, $.79/lb
- Crofton bamboo cutting boards (set of two), $7.99
- Crofton bamboo kitchen utensils, $4.99
- Crofton divided glass food storage, $9.99
- Crofton PEVA sandwich or snack bags, $3.99
- Crofton cheese serving board, $9.99
- Bee Happy Valentine’s plush — small, $3.99, or large, $14.99
- Pembrook Valentine’s Day cards, $.99
- Kids’ Valentines, $1.99
- The Clever Factory 4 pack wipe-clean learning boards or Igloo write & wipe book, $4.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle, $3.99
I wrote about the heart shaped mature cheddar Valentine’s cheese back in 2019. Although the brand has now changed from Happy Farms Preferred to Emporium Selection, that cheese (and overall packaging design) remains the same. The two other Valentine’s Day cheese options this year feature Wensleydale with raspberries & white chocolate, or Wensleydale with gin & rhubarb.
In some areas, also look for a Gardenline premium rose bush this week (see price in store).
Football-related price drops, food, and more
Look for more ALDI Savers sale items in this week’s ad; as always, these can vary by store and region. This week’s price drops seem largely game-day-food related. For instance:
- Mama Cozzi’s 16″ pepperoni deli pizza, $4.99
- Mama Cozzi’s 16″ five cheese deli pizza, $3.99
- Kirkwood frozen honey BBQ or buffalo chicken wings, $4.99
- Park Street Deli guacamole, $2.49
- Bratwurst or Italian sausage, $1.99
- Specially Selected mini naan bread 8 ct, $3.49
- Specially Selected pita chips, $1.99
Look for additional game day price drops throughout the store on chips and more, as well as things like football themed tableware ($1.89) or 100 ct party cups ($4.89).
You can also pick up special buys for your game day snacking — such as large bags of Totino’s pepperoni pizza rolls ($7.45), Mama Cozzi’s football-shaped pepperoni deli pizza ($4.99), Mama Cozzi’s XXL pepperoni pizza, $5.99 or Mama Cozzi’s bacon cheese breadsticks ($3.99). A bag of Season’s Choice waffle fries will run you $1.49, while Appetitos filled pretzel bites are $229.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 1/27/21 in Wednesday ad markets; 1/24/21 in Sunday ad markets.