Top 20 ALDI Finds week of 1/13/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I’m glad to see Reggano Simply Marinara pasta sauce back at ALDI this week, at just $1.49. This is my favorite affordable store brand sauce — it’s made with real ingredients and contains no added sugars. (Like any store-brand sauce, it needs a little jazzing up with extra spice, but provides a fine palette for your own tastes.)
And while we’re being Simply, don’t miss this week’s Tuscan Garden Simply Salad dressings: Available in lemon poppyseed, raspberry vinaigrette, or white balsamic citrus basil for $1.49 a bottle.
Finding the Finds:
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
Top ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond those Simply sauces and dressings, here are the top 20 ALDI Finds of the week. (Plus, keep reading below for Valentine’s candy and other holiday special buys!)
- Never Any! turkey bacon 8 oz, $2.99
- Mama Cozzi’s 12″ gluten free deli pizza (cheese or pepperoni), $5.99
- Mama Cozzi’s frozen artisan pizza, $4.99
- Benton’s Thins sandwich cremes, $1.55
- Benton’s keto cookies (chocolate chip or snickerdoodle), $2.99
- Simply Nature grain free cookie bites, $2.99
- Simply Nature organic grass fed chuck roast, $7.99
- Whole & Simple products, ranging from a $1.99 burrito to $4.99 breakfast bites
- Park Street Deli 16 oz spinach dip, $3.49
- Simply Nature organic chicken or vegetable bone broth soup, $2.79
- Fusia 13 oz frozen sushi, $5.79
- 5″ Money Tree, $7.99
- Crofton ceramic ramen noodle bowl, $4.99
- Crofton 14″ stir fry wok pan, $9.99
- Crofton teppanyaki grill plate or reversible griddle-grill, $14.99
- Pembrook 4 piece scissors set, $3.99
- Little Journey retractable gate, $29.99
- Bauhn charge tower pro or multipack cables, $14.99
- Crofton knife sharpener, $8.99
- Ambiano premium nutrition blender, $29.99
I’m kind of thinking about going back to pick up a money tree; they looked so healthy and pretty. What are you picking up this week?
Valentine’s Candy Finds
As we get closer to February, Valentine’s Finds are also creeping on into the store. Let’s of course start with… CANDY! Some highlights include:
- Specially Selected chocolate truffle hearts, $3.49
- Choceur Valentine’s chocolate truffles fit box, $1.99
- Lunch Buddies Valentine hearts fruit flavored snacks, $3.99
- Specially Selected Belgian cocoa dusted truffles, $2.99
- Choceur chocolate big box, $9.99
They also have some brand-name candy, but that’s not generally the best deal until it goes on clearance after the holiday. Non-food Valentine’s Finds? Sure: A Huntington Home 3-wick Valentine’s candle will run you $3.99; a Huntington Home Valentine’s reversible box sign is also $3.99.
For your furry Valentine this week, a Heart to Tail Valentine’s Cat Scratching Playhouse will run you $7.99. I know, doesn’t it feel like I just reviewed the Christmas cat scratching playhouse, and now we’re already on Valentine’s Day? That review, however, still holds: The cat scratching playhouses pretty much remain the same over time; only the designs change.
You can also pick up Heart to Tail Valentine’s apparel for your pet, $4.99, or Heart to Tail Valentine’s Day dog toys, $4.99.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 1/13/21 in Wednesday ad markets; 1/10/21 in Sunday ad markets.