Steak flavored chips, summer sorbet, and more top ALDI Finds 6/9/21!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
These do seem different… ALDI really likes to have fun with their potato chip flavors, don’t they? This week, look for Clancy’s grilled ribeye steak or Kentucky smoked bourbon krinkle cut kettle chips, $1.89 per bag.
Other snicky-snacks in this week’s ALDI Finds include:
- Clancy’s big dippers or chili cheese corn chips, $1.49
- Clancy’s hint of lime tortilla chips, $1.69
- Clancy’s kettlecorn, $1.89
- SunChips, $2.98
The SunChips don’t seem much cheaper than in a regular grocery store, but if they’re your brand, at least you don’t have to make an extra trip this week.
Before shopping, check the ALDI Finds product delays page. Lots of stores are having trouble getting product in lately, and ALDI is no exception. Certain advertised products may not be available in all locations — And, I’ve noticed that my store has also been late in getting in a number of items that don’t even appear on the product delays page. Have you been seeing this as well?
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 6/9/21 (or 6/6/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond snacking, here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 6/9/21. (These protein snacks do seem a little pricy, but if you already tend to pick up brand name for your protein-packed portable snacking, they’re not so bad.)
- Park Street Deli Protein Snack Selects, $3.49
- State of Brewing raspberry lemon spiked lemonade six pack, see price in store (at locations that carry alcohol)
- Barissimo 18 ct vanilla bourbon or peach bourbon coffee, $5.79
- Grove Place Market hot sauce gift set, $4.99
- Burman’s squeezable 12 oz aioli, $1.99
- Park Street Deli cocktail hummus 8 oz, $1.95
- Belmont 14 oz sorbet, $1.99
- Cattlemen’s Ranch seasoned or jalapeño black Angus patties 32 oz, $7.49
- Never Any ancient grains sweet & sour or orange chicken, $5.99
- Mama Cozzi’s chicken bacon ranch or chicken mushroom pizza, $4.49
- Sundae Shoppe mini double coated ice cream bars, $3.99
- WORKZONE 3-shelf tall utility cabinet, $59.99
- Heart to Tail poly tie out, $6.99
- Easy Home 3.5″ portable fan, $7.99
- Crofton reusable sandwich or snack bags, $4.99
- Adult clogs, $5.99, or children’s clogs, $4.99
- Serra Ladies’ summer dress, $7.99
- Adventuridge men’s stretch braided belt, $7.99
- Huntington Home queen microfiber sheet set, $15.99, or king, $17.99
- Huntington Home embroidered quilt set, $39.99
- Crofton 30-piece assorted food storage, $4.99
- Crofton 6-piece glass bowl set with snapping lids, $8.99
- Huntington Home natural baskets, $12.99
- Crofton burger or meatball silicone mold, $7.99
- Adventuridge 4′ portable table, $29.99
What looks good to you this week?
Their sorbet is so refreshing, and I’m glad to see it back for the summer! At $1.99, it’s more affordable than brand name, and (I think) just as good. Although, I do wish they had mango…
Look at the size of these! Nice storage baskets at $12.99, for blankets, toys, and more.
… and Beyond
Beyond Meat burgers are back at ALDI this week, at $3.99 per 8 oz package (2 patties). This is actually $.50 cheaper than the last time they rolled around, and a good time to try these out if you have been curious.
ALDI Plants & outdoor Finds
Crazy Frankenstein cacti are back at ALDI! There was no tag at my store, so if you spot these at yours, let me know how much they run. These grafted cactus plants show up every once in a while — I don’t even see them in the ad, but they were right by the door at my store. Update… lol, apparently they were in last week’s ad and my store just got them in late! 🙂
In addition to the indoor cacti, we have also have some new outdoor plant, patio, and garden Finds this week. Look for:
- 8″ hydrangeas, $11.99
- Belavi 30″ outdoor fire pit, $59.99
- Belavi indoor/outdoor flameless candle lantern, $7.99
- Belavi solar hanging bug, $4.99
- Belavi grill gazebo, $89.99
- Belavi 18″ resin wicker planter, $14.99
- Belavi color-changing crackle solar light, $3.99
- Belavi solar pathlight, $7.99
- Belavi mosaic garden table, $22.99
- Belavi rattan cube planter, $16.99
- Bee Happy nest swing, $39.99
- Ferrex 20V cordless blower, $39.99
- Ferrex 20V cordless trimmer/edger, $39.99
- Adventuridge easy fold camping cot, $29.99
- Adventuridge director’s chair, $34.99
- Crane bodyboard, $9.99
- Crane pool party rings, $12.99
- Crofton 4-pack summer melamine tableware, $4.99
- Crofton cut fruit bowl, $8.99
I actually could really use a cordless blower, and this seems awful cheap. Did any of you pick this up last year? How was the quality??
And I did end up picking up several of the solar hanging bugs — they’re just too cute, with their little glowing butts! See my Belavi solar hanging bugs review here.
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 6/6/21 in Sunday ad markets; 6/9/21 in Wednesday ad markets.