Smoked Sausage & Tortellini Skillet, an all ALDI recipe
Cast iron skillet full of comfort food? Check. 30 minute weeknight dinner? Check. Tons of flavor from a few simple ingredients? Check, check, and so much check! This easy smoked sausage & tortellini skillet recipe has it all.
Pick up the few simple ingredients you need for today’s cast iron skillet dinner over at your local ALDI — And, check out and print the full smoked sausage & tortellini skillet recipe over at sister site Mashup Mom.
Pesto us for the rest o’ us
Today we took a bit of a shortcut by using prepared pesto and refrigerated tortellini. (Because sometimes, dinner time is busy time!) One of these little jars of pesto really does go a long way, but it doesn’t stay good in the fridge as long as you might like once opened. To help combat this dilemma, here are a few more pesto-containing recipes you might enjoy.
- Sheet pan pesto chicken with asparagus & mushrooms
- Sheet pan pesto chicken drumsticks with green beans, tomatoes, and white beans
- Five ingredient grilled cheese & tomato naan (also good with green pesto!)
- Vegetarian naan pesto pizza
- Pesto tortellini with chicken, spinach, & tomatoes
While fresh garden pesto is of course awesome, it’s a long, long winter here. Prepared pesto is such a simple way to pack a pop of summer flavor into so many recipes.