Simple Sauteed Spinach, an all ALDI recipe
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
While I always stalk the sale produce at ALDI, some items are just great buys at their regular everyday prices. I always, for instance, keep a bag of fresh spinach ready to go in my fridge — I throw it into salads, into various recipes, onto frozen pizza, or use it to make a quick weeknight side dish such as Simple Sauteed Spinach.
The 8 oz bags of Little Salad Bar fresh spinach run $1.19 everyday at my store, while the equivalent size bag costs $2.99 at my nearest major grocery chain. That’s a pretty significant difference! (When spinach is in season, ALDI often even drops the price as low as $.99…)
More fresh spinach recipes?
If you’re as much of a spinach fan as I am, here are a few more recipe ideas using fresh spinach!
- Cheesy chicken & spinach skillet
- Almond Parmesan crusted low carb cod with garlicky spinach
- Black bean, tomato, & spinach frittata
- Low carb veggie fajita bowls with cilantro lime cauliflower rice
- Mushroom, black bean, & spinach veggie burritos
- Comforting kielbasa potato soup
- Cheesy sausage, rice, & spinach skillet
And of course, you can read or print the whole Simple Sauteed Spinach recipe over at Mashup Mom.
More ALDI recipes?
Search all of the recipes here, and find the ALDI meal plans using these recipes here.