Ranch pickle chips, aloe plants, & more ALDI Finds 9/1/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
ALDI always keeps the candles coming! This week’s new candle Finds include:
- Huntington Home Timberwick candle (in citrus clove, fireside & fig, or toasted pumpkin marshmallow), $5.99
- Huntington Home painted ceramic candle (in pumpkin praline, sugared almond cookies, cedar oakwood, or harvest skies), $6.99
Those scents make me hungry already… sheesh. 🙂
On a related note, you can also look for an Huntington Home ultrasonic diffuser this week — available in multiple colors at $14.99 each.
Before shopping for Finds this week, though, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page.
- Possible delays from the 9/1 ad include the 14 piece bath rug & shower set and the reinforced silicone pans, so be sure to check the ALDI site
Because of shipping delays, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 9/1/21 (or Find some on 8/29/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 9/1/21. Then, let’s talk about this week’s salty snacks — as well as: Bacon, bacon, BACON.
- Appetitos filled pretzel bites in pepper jack or cheddar, $2.29
- Benner sparkling tea, $3.49
- Mama Cozzi’s buffalo style chicken or cheeseburger pizza, $4.19
- Season’s Choice country style fries, $1.99
- Season’s Choice eggplant cutlets or fries, $3.99
- Never Any fresh lamb loin chops, $9.99
- Benton’s portion pack animal crackers, $3.99
- Fit & Active 100 calorie milk chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels, $2.19
- Pillsbury Oreo vanilla frosting or cake mix, $1.82
- Pillsbury funfetti complete pancake mix, $2.25
- Cheese Club 4 pack shells & cheese cups, $2.89
- Crane 4′ portable table, $29.99
- Huntington Home 26″x36″ artisan rug, $12.99
- Huntington Home cooling down alternative comforter, $29.99
- Huntington Home macrame decor pillow, $9.99
- Crofton reinforced silicone pan, $6.99
- Belavi folding web chair, $12.99
- Huntington Home 14-piece bath rug & shower set, $8.99
- Easy Home back-to-school hooks, $3.99
- Aloe vera plant, $3.99
- Crane collapsible XL yard pong, $29.99
- Crane wooden dice or ring toss, $12.99
- Paw Patrol toy figure, $5.99, or 6″ Gund plush, $6.99
- Kids’ character canvas shoes, $8.99
- Crane adult 6 pair cushion ankle socks, $4.99
In stores that sell alcohol, also look for Bacher grapefruit radler and Cattlemen Ridge game day rose as special buys of the week.
We don’t see as many Fit & Active products as we used to, so if you’re a fan, stock up on these $2.19 100 calorie pretzel packs while the stocking is good.
Aloe Vera plants are back in stores. If you’ve been looking for one, $3.99 is a good price — and my poor old plant is still hanging on, even though one of the cats often makes it her own personal chew toy.
Salty snacks this week
How do you feel about fried pickle ranch potato chips? I’m… skeptical. This week’s different potato chips flavors include Clancy’s loaded bacon & cheddar or fried pickle ranch wavy potato chips, $1.69 a bag.
Also returning this week, Clancy’s garlic Parmesan or bacon habanero pretzel slims, $1.99 a bag.
Additional salty snacking fun from this latest ad:
- Original or nacho Bugles, $1.49
- Utz pub mix 20 oz barrel, $5.48
- Savoritz portion pack cheese crackers, $3.79
- Savoritz turtles crackers, $3.49
My Dollar Tree usually has Bugles, so this isn’t a super price — but as always: Name brand is not always a deal at ALDI; stick with their own brands. 🙂
Bacon Bacon BACON!
Beyond the bacon habanero pretzel slims and bacon cheddar chips featured in this week’s salty snacks, we have several more bacon-ish options. For instance, Emporium Selection jalapeño bacon or Australian grassfed cheddar 7 oz cheese, $2.99. (Yum…) But also:
- Appleton Farms maple brown sugar or cherrywood smoked thick cut bacon 24 oz, see price in store
- Mama Cozzi’s bacon cheese breadsticks, $3.99
- Parkview bacon cheddar brats or chili cheese smoked sausage, $2.49
- Specially Selected bacon-wrapped shrimp, $6.99
That “see price in store” bacon, by the way, was $7.99 at mine — which isn’t bad right now for 24 oz of thick cut. (What’s been up with bacon prices??)
But while we’re talking bacon: The bacon wrapped shrimp, by the way, is available either plain or stuffed with jalapeño cream cheese! Hopefully they’re as tasty as they look.
Last but not least… let us not forget this week’s Mama Cozzi’s bacon cheeseburger pizza, at $4.19 apiece.
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 8/29/21 in Sunday ad markets, 9/1/21 in Wednesday ad markets.