Quiche, herring, Christmas gnocchi, gifts, and more ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Sooo… how about an entire quiche at ALDI this week? For $7.99, La Terra Fina cheddar broccoli or Lorraine quiche might make a nice change of pace in a quick heat-and-eat meal. Or, look for a $4.49 Mama Cozzi’s spinach & artichoke flatbread in that same special buys deli section.
More fishy refrigerated Finds right now include this Fremont Fish Market jarred herring in wine sauce, at $6.49 for 32 oz. (It’s been a while since I’ve had herring, and now I’m tempted to go back…)
Also look for a Specially Selected cold smoked salmon trio, where for $11.99 you get 9 oz of super odd flavors: Old Fashioned, Mojito, and Decadent Red Wine. Feeling more traditional in your smoked salmon choices? 3 oz Specially Selected smoked salmon gravlax will run you $3.99.
My favorite ALDI Finds
Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Let’s start with pantry Finds this week! Tuscan Garden canned artichoke hearts or quarters are $1.89, and you can use them to make these skillet chicken tenders with artichoke avocado salsa — try something new. 🙂 Look also for PurAqua club soda or tonic 33.8 oz bottles, $.69 apiece.
And how about some foodie gifts? Southern Grove extra large pistachios gift bags or holiday nut tins are $9.99 each this week (while Diamond mixed nuts in shell are $7.95 for 32 oz), and you can pick up a Priano infused extra virgin olive oil gift set for $8.99, a Specially Selected olive medley gift jar, vinegar gift set, or Scottish shortbread cookie tin for $7.99, or a Desert Heat hot sauce gift set for $4.99.
Seasonal sweet treats abound! These Benton’s thin & crispy cookies in chocolate peppermint or ginger snap are $3.49 a bag. Other holiday cookies and more:
- Bake Shop gourmet cookie platter, $8.49
- Pillsbury Christmas tree sugar cookie dough, $2.49
- Specially Selected Belgium chocolate mousse milk or dark chocolate, $4.99
- Specially Selected compliments assorted cookies, $9.99
- Little Debbie Christmas tree brownies or cakes, 41.99
- Lofthouse Christmas sugar cookie platter, $5.99
- Benton’s pecan meltaways, $7.99
- Rice Krispies Treat holiday house or Christmas stocking, $4.99
- L’Oven Fresh gingerbread or cranberry orange breakfast bread, $3.99
- Southern Grove holiday trail mix, $6.89
And look for a Specially Selected scalloped cracker trio, $2.99.
Beyond holiday gnocchi, let’s browse through the freezer section for… Spanikopita! Yum, at $3.95 a box. Also look for 32 oz Bremer turkey meatballs, $4.49, Kirkwood spicy patty or sweet BBQ Zings or multipack stuffed chicken, $4.99, and Specially Selected authentic Italian pizza ($3.99) or Maryland or Boardwalk style crab cakes ($5.99).
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible sales on avocados, oranges, Brussels sprouts, honeycrisp apples, and mangoes this week. You might also find chicken tenderloins, family packs of 73% lean ground beef, and chicken drumsticks as your meat specials of the week. In the frozen section, wild king crab legs are $17.99/lb, while North Atlantic 8 oz lobster tails are $12.99.
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking special buys such as: A New World wine gift set, Montequinto Rioja gift pack, O’Donnell’s Variety pack, Veuve Monsigny champagne, and more this week. See price in store on these — and also look for seasonal wines, beers, and more special Finds for the holidays. You may also find non-alcoholic sparkling ginger beer, $2.99 a 4-pack.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
Let’s get gifty with this week’s ALDI Finds! Starting in the kitchen, Starbucks cocoa gift mugs will run you $7.99. Also look for:
- Crofton 16 oz holiday mugs, $2.69
- Crofton holiday drinkware assortment, $2.99
- Ambiano electric glass kettle, $19.99
- Ambiano stand mixer with bowl, $39.99
- Crofton baking pan gift set, $9.99
- Crofton Chef’s Collection premium wood serving tray, $9.99
- Zak licensed Riverside bottle, $4.99
- Zak gaming bottle, $5.99
The stand mixer looks a little more compact than the last go-round.
More gift-y Finds? Okey-doke — How about micro plush bathrobes for men or women, $14.99 apiece? These are so soft & cozy.
And there are, of course, more cozy things to wear. Beyond the micro plush robes, you can pick up adult memory foam slippers ($6.99), a Serra Ladies 2 piece fleece PJ set ($9.99), or Royal Class men’s 2-piece sleepwear set ($12.99). Look for a Serra Ladies sweatshirt dress ($12.99) or duster ($14.99), as well as various socks ranging from $2.99-$4.99. Children’s underwear 3-4 packs are $4.99, while a Serra Ladies 3-piece hat, gloves, & scarf set will run you $9.99.
Pair one of these cozy finds with a Huntington Home “punderful” candle, My Beauty Spot hand cream or soap & lotion gift set, or or Pembrook faux fur notebook ($4.99 each), or with a My Beauty Spot hand care trio gift set, $7.99.
For your furry friends, cat scratching playhouses are back in three different holiday designs. These reappear throughout the year in different patterns, always at $7.99, and always a hit over here. I last picked one up in April, but since it didn’t make the move to our own new home, I might invest in a new holiday house for our three bad kitties.
Other pet-related Finds this week include:
- Pure Being antler assortment, $7.99
- Heart to Tail frosted dog bone, $2.99
- Heart to Tail mini frosted assorted dog treats, $3.99
- Heart to Tail pet throw, $9.99
- Heart to Tail 15 pack cat toys, $4.99
- Heart to Tail rawhide bone or candy cane, $4.99
- Heart to Tail holiday rawhide stocking, $4.99
- Heart to Tail pet sequin sweatshirt, $6.99
I’m not sure what distinguishes a “pet throw” from a regular throw, besides marketing?
Then, we have more holiday-related Finds this week. (Look at these cute mini mitten tongs!) Various Crofton mini holiday accessories are $2.99 each, while you can pick up a Huntington Home cotton holiday tablecloth & napkin set for $9.99.
- Licensed gift wrap, $1.99
- Merry Moments 24 premium Christmas cards, $3.99
- Merry Moments heayweight jumbo gift wrap, $3.99
- Whooville or Loo Whoo lemon cypress tree, $9.99
- Merry Moments holiday tissue paper, $1.99
And be sure to look for these $.99 ALDI Christmas cards — such a great deal for the price; check out my review here.
Lots of toys this week!
Look for everything from Bee Happy jumbo plush ($19.99), to Calico Critters playsets ($12.99), to antibacterial slime ($2.99), to a Bee Happy 26″ pillowchum ($14.99).
Sony vinyl hits will run you $18.99 apiece. Take a look, if you’re gifting a turntable this year. An iTOUCH air smartwatch is $39.99, and you’ll find all sorts of charging and listening accessories:
- Bauhn fabric speaker or wireless charger, $16.99
- Bauhn quad charging station, $19.99
- Disney earbuds or power bank, $8.99
- Tzumi wireless earbuds with charging case, $19.99
- Easy Home cable management box, $9.99
- Tzumi phone holder, phone wallet, or vent mount, $4.99
And, an Easy Home battery organizer with tester is just $9.99 this week; Activ Energy rechargeable batteries or charger, $7.99.
A last few random non-food deals, too. Fans of essential oils, check out the Easy Home mini essential oil fan diffuser at $9.99, or Huntington Home essential oil roll-ons at $12.99. Lacura be kissed lip balm is $1.99, while a Visage ladies’ rechargeable shaver is $14.99.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 12/9/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 12/6/20 in Sunday ad markets.