Over 25 top ALDI Finds, week of 5/12/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Great Gherkins! We have ever so many ALDI Finds this week, so let’s get right down to it. First, these huge 80 oz jars of whole Kosher dill pickles are back in stores. $3.79 for 80 oz is a great price, but I have to say that we weren’t too impressed by these on the last go-round, since they were pretty mushy. Maybe I just got a bad batch, though?
And, SPEAKING of pickle-y, Clancy’s dill pickle popcorn is also back this week: $1.69 a bag. (College Guy is a fan of ALDI’s various pickle-flavored snacks; Middle School Guy, not so much…)
More gardening and patio Finds are also back this week! Look for:
- 6″ vegetables or herbs (see price in store)
- Spring perennials (see price in store)
- Gardenline colorful tomato cages, $3.99
- Gardenline tomato cages, $1.99
- Gardenline garden soil, $2.99
- Belavi urn planter, $22.99
- Belavi 20″ planter, $14.99
- Gardenline long handle garden tool, $8.99
- Spectracide weed & grass killer or bug stop, $5.99
- Belavi mini kinetic wind spinner, $14.99
- Belavi metal garden figurine, $12.99
- Belavi shepherd’s hook, $9.99
- Gardenline 4’x6′ landscape turf rug, $24.99
- Gardenline power blaster, $12.99
- Belavi 5 pack solar lights, $14.99
- Range Master 3 pack lighters, $4.99
- Belavi glass folding table, $19.99
- Belavi folding rocker, $49.99
- Belavi sling folding chair, $22.99
- Belavi folding recliner, $49.99
- Belavi beverage stake, $2.99
- Range master tongs, spatula, brush, $3.99
- Range Master grill cover, $8.99
- Range Master 24″ charcoal grill, $94.99
- Belavi 7.5′ umbrella, $24.99
- Range Master charcoal briquets 20 lb, $6.99
I have some of the colorful tomato cages from a couple years back. They’re holding up fairly well, though the legs are getting a little bent in use. Oh, and this week you can also pick up a little Ambiano smart indoor garden for $39.99, which looks like a much cheaper Aerogarden knockoff.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 5/12/21 (or 5/9/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond this week’s gardening special buys, here are 25 more top ALDI Finds of the week — including some new products for your Memorial Day BBQ-ing.
- Mango mimosa (in stores that carry alcohol), see price in store
- 96 ct Barissimo bulk donut store coffee, $24.89
- 2 lb happy Farms shredded Mexican cheddar cheese, see price in store
- Mama Cozzi’s 12″ mac & cheese deli pizza, $4.99
- Parkview 12 oz New York beef franks, $3.99
- Belmont cookies & cream dessert bars, $4.49
- 48 oz Kirkwood family size chicken nuggets, $4.99
- Sea Best steamed clams, $4.79
- Specially Selected authentic Italian pizza, $3.99
- Sundae Shoppe quart sherbet, $1.99
- Stonemill 6-8 oz large spices, $2.99 (garlic powder, onion powder, or black pepper)
- Easy Home cordless handheld wet/dry vacuum cleaner, $29.99
- Easy Home fridge liners, $3.99 per 3 pack
- Easy Home soap dispensing brush/sponge, $2.55
- Boulder 120 ct flex drawstring kitchen bags, $9.99
- Huntington Home 4-tier faux wood shoe rack, $19.99
- Crofton Chef’s Collection 12 quart stainless steel stock pot, $24.99
- Huntington Home 20×34″ kitchen accent rug, $5.99
- Huntington Home Farmstand candle or reed diffuser, $4.99
- Huntington Home jacquard tablecloth, $7.99
- Huntington Home open weave water hyacinth basket, $12.99
- Huntington Home bar mop or flour sack towel set, $3.99
- Serra Ladies’ Bermuda jeggings, $7.99, or capri jeggings, $8.99
- Serra Ladies’ bralette or twin pack briefs, $4.99
- Huntington Home full/queen or king cotton blanket, $14.99
The water hyacinth baskets look so pretty, that I’m trying to figure out if I have any possible use for one.
If what you need for your Memorial Day cookout is a grill, these charcoal grills under $100 might fit the bill…
And I don’t usually buy spices at ALDI, but these big garlic powder, onion powder, or black pepper containers this week are a decent deal at $2.99 apiece.
Scope out Seasonal Finds
While browsing ALDI this week, be sure to keep on the lookout throughout the store for seasonal summer Finds starting to creep their way back onto the shelves. For instance, marinated mozzarella braids are back, but more expensive this year, at $3.89 per 8 oz package. Use yours to make the best simple lunch, or in these toasted open face Caprese sandwiches. So. Much. Yum.
Speaking of cheesy Finds, chipotle cheddar is listed in this week’s ad at $2.49 a pack — but has actually been back on the shelf at my store for a few weeks now. Use it in the most delicious grilled cheese you ever did taste. (Can you tell, I have a little thing for cheese?!)
More cheese? Okey doke. How about Emporium Select fresh mozzarella balls, now $3.29 per 8 oz container. These are available either in water, or in marinade — and, I like to use them in big summer dinner salads. Try yours in a chicken, avocado, & mozzarella chopped salad, for instance, or in a 30 minute chopped tomato mozzarella salad with chicken sausage.
A few more seasonal Finds I spotted this week include :
- Frozen Belmont deep dish pie crust, $1.69
- Season’s Choice frozen gourmet onion rings, (I forgot to snap a photo of the tag, sorry!)
- 12 pack Hint fruit infused water variety pack, $10.99
What summer Finds have you been waiting for?
Some items also come in seasonal varieties, flavors, or scents, such as Huntington Home 3-wick candles. Summer scents ($3.99 apiece) include varieties such as black current & elderflower.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 5/9/21 in Sunday ad markets; 5/12/21 in Wednesday ad markets.