Organic Herbs, Pretzel Buns, & more ALDI Finds week of 5/19/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Look at these beautiful & healthy 3″ organic herbs in this week’s ALDI Finds! (See price in store — mine weren’t marked yet, since they were just putting them out.) Unfortunately I already bought and planted my herbs this year, or I’d be all over these. I saw mint, basil, & rosemary in my store; let me know if you spot any other varieties at yours.
Other gardening & patio Finds this week include:
- 7″ Asiatic lily (see price in store)
- Huntington Home rubber gate coir mat, $8.99
- Range Master grill & bake bats, $4.89 each
- Range Master BBQ caddy, $14.99
- Gardeline 2 pack solar tiki torches, $19.99
- Belavi tall rattan planter, $19.99
- Belavi plant stand, $14.99
- Gardenline interlocking garden edging, $6.99
- Gardenline professional garden pruner, $5.99
- Gardenline anvil or bypass lopper, $13.99
- Gardenline landscaping fabric, $4.99
- Gardenline premium duty ultra light hose, $19.99
- Gardenline 6-in-1 tool, pruners, or micro pruners, $7.99
- Belavi pergola, $189.99
- Belavi citronella candle, $4.49
You can also pick up a Crofton carry-all container ($4.99) to tote your baked goods and more to backyard BBQs.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 5/19/21 (or 5/16/21, in Sunday ad markets).
TOP 25 ALDI FINDS OF THE WEEK
Moving indoors, here are 25 more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 5/19/21! Fruity salsas, anyone? Raspberry chipotle sounds interesting…
But I’m not sure what I think about hot honey pizza with a pretzel style crust. There’s a lot going on here! Anyone try this one?
- L’Oven Fresh pretzel hamburger buns, $2.29
- Clancy’s cinnamon churros, $.99
- Clancy’s roasted sweet corn popcorn, $2.19
- Southern Grove 44 oz Americana trail mix, $6.89
- Utz pub mix barrel, $5.48
- Choceur 6 pack milk chocolate bars, $2.49
- Benner mango or diet mango tea six pack, $3.99
- Simply Nature organic grass fed 85/15 ground beef, $4.49
- Parkview bacon cheddar brats/chili cheese smoked sausage, $2.49
- Park Street Deli chipotle or bacon ranch chicken salad 16 oz, $3.99
- Park Street Deli spicy fruit salsa, $2.49
- Season’s Choice shoestring fries, $1.79
- Mama Cozzi’s hot honey pepperoni or chicken pizza with pretzel crust, $4.99
- Earth Grown tofu or thai basil vegan dumplings, $3.99
- Sundae Shoppe summer fruit bars, $2.35
- Dakota’s Pride onion or honey baked beans 28 oz, $1.39
- Summer Waves 45″ round pool, $7.99
- Children’s swim set, $14.99
- Adult memory foam athletic shoes, $14.99
- Crofton beeswax wrap, $7.99
- Auto XS LED light strips, $12.99
- Heart to Tail orthopedic pet mat, $14.99
- Heart to Tail rope & bone dog toy or 10 oz Heart to Tail double treat bones in bacon & cheese or chicken, $4.99 each
- Boulder 300 ct uncoated paper plates, $5.99
- Summer Waves 12’x30″ active frame pool, $119.99
Yes, I think the theme for this week’s ad is “summer backyard cookouts!”
Down to the paper plates — 300 of them should last you a while, don’t you think? (Although paper plates used to be a lot cheaper, didn’t they? Maybe I’m just remembering wrong…)
The kids love these sugary churros, and if you’re a fan of the Taco Bell cinnamon twists, they’re very similar. (For once the price hasn’t increased since last year: Still just $.99 a bag.)
The pretzel hamburger buns unfortunately went up quite a bit, though. They’re darn tasty — but ran $1.99 last time around, and are now priced at $2.29 for just four buns.
Make burgers on those pretzel buns using this week’s sale organic grass fed ground beef, or try one of these five easy ground beef recipes. Simply Nature organic grass fed beef is excellent, so stock up when it’s on sale.
More seasonal ALDI Finds, too!
I spot more new seasonal ALDI Finds every time I walk through the store. Today, for instance: Berryhill hot fudge or caramel ice cream toppings for $1.99 a jar, and Clancy’s “Say Cheese!” cheese-in-a-can for $2.25.
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 5/16/21 in Sunday ad markets; 5/19/21 in Wednesday ad markets.