Meatless Nuggets, Hawaiian Bagels, Pork Schnitzel — 25+ ALDI Finds, week of 6/2/21!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
L’Oven Fresh Hawaiian bagels, anyone? These aren’t actually for me, since I’m not a fan of either Hawaiian bread or sweeter bagels — but for those of you who are? BAM, how fun. $1.99 per 20 oz bag. Other bakery Finds this week include:
- L’Oven Fresh lemon poppyseed or blueberry breakfast bread, $3.99
- Bake Shop mini muffins in mixed berry or lemon poppyseed, $2.89
- Granny B’s unicorn frosted sugar cookies, $2.89
The breakfast bread might make some different French toast, don’t you think?
Before shopping, check the ALDI Finds product delays page. Lots of stores are having trouble getting product in lately, and ALDI is no exception. Certain advertised products may not be available in all locations — And, I’ve noticed that my store has also been late in getting in a number of items that don’t even appear on the product delays page. Have you been seeing this as well?
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 6/2/21 (or 5/30/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Moving beyond the bakery: Here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 6/2/21.
- Nature’s Nectar cranberry 100% juice, assorted 64 oz, $2.69
- Benner loose leaf tea, $4.99
- Happy Farms Greek protein cream cheese 8 oz, $1.99
- Friendly Farms cherry/watermelon Moo Tubes, $1.55
- Atlantic cedar plank salmon, $9.99/lb
- 16 oz Never Any! ground bison, $7.99
- Specially Selected everything bagel cold smoked salmon 3 oz, $3.99
- Season’s Choice sweet potato crinkle cut fries 19 oz, $2.19
- Sundae Shoppe Italian ice 36 oz, $2.29
- Clancy’s cinnamon apple straws, $2.19
- Specially Selected yogurt drizzled granola clusters, $4.29
- Simply Nature organic mini cookies, $2.99
- Tastykake bagged sugar donuts, $1.86
- Easy Home rolling laundry basket $9.99
- Easy Home angled broom with dustpan or microfiber flip mop, $6.99
- Adventuridge pop-up LED lantern set, $9.99
- Royal Class men’s or Serra Ladies’ women’s footbed sandals, $9.99
- Children’s character trekking sandals, $12.99
- Ginsey cushioned potty seat or stool, $7.99
- Huntington Home Bevington kitchen rug, $3.99
- SOHL saddle stool, $29.99
- Huntington Home macaron candle collection, $7.99
- Huntington Home reversible chair pad, $7.99
- Huntington Home garment rack with shelf, $14.99
- Welby adjustable rollator, $59.99
The footbed sandals look like knockoff Birks in the ad, so here’s hoping they even approach that comfort level. If you try them, let us know how they work out for you.
And the sweet potato fries seem perfect for summer dinners with burgers… or even with those plant-based nuggets, right? I’m also intrigued by the everything salmon, although it’s just around the edges. You could likely get more of an effect simply by sprinkling some everything seasoning on your next lox & bagel.
Everyone’s favorite pork schnitzel is back!
It’s not even German Week, but look what snuck back into stores this week! Deutsche Küche pork schnitzel, $8.99 per 24 oz frozen box.
ALDI Garden and Patio Finds this week
The $8.99 Boston ferns at my store this week looked a bit beat up, but that’s probably nothing a little water and sunlight won’t fix. These might be the perfect addition to your porch or patio… and, here are a few other outdoor options in this latest ALDI ad:
- Belavi 80 gallon deck box, $59.99
- Belavi rattan style storage table, $34.99
- Gardenline garden hat, $7.99
- Belavi outdoor gas fire table, $129.99
- Belavi decorative solar lantern, $14.99
- Belavi solar rock spotlight, $10.99
- Belavi whiskey barrel planter, $12.99
- Range Master flat or wok grill topper, $7.99
That’s it this week; the spring gardening ALDI Finds frenzy appears to be winding down for the season.
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 5/30/21 in Sunday ad markets; 6/2/21 in Wednesday ad markets.