Kitchens, College, and Coconut milk ice cream in this week’s ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Dairy free folks, rejoice! Look for Earth Grown non dairy, coconut milk based, vegan frozen desserts in store this week. This comes in chocolate peanut butter, mint chocolate chip, or raspberry cheesecake varieties — at just $2.99 a pint.
What else can we Find at ALDI this week?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site, to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip because you need to stock back up on food, use that online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Here are a few items I spotted in the ad or walking through my store. We’re quite coco-nutty this week — In addition to the coconut milk based frozen non-dairy dessert fun mentioned above, $2.99 is a great price for a 14 oz jar of organic coconut oil, so stock up. $2.99 will also snag you a container of coconut whipped topping. Thirsty for more? In stores that sell alcohol, you can look for Coco Bay Coconut Specialty (see price in store), and a 12 oz can of Vita Coco sparkling coconut water will run you $1.78.
In addition to non-dairy ice cream, look in the freezer section for 16 oz Fusia pork or chicken potstickers at $3.49, or 24 oz bags of Fusia mini wontons, $5.89. (Use either of these to make this shortcut wonton soup with spinach — so easy, so good!) Or, go with Fusia steamed dumplings ($2.75), crab rangoon ($2.49), or frozen sushi ($5.89).
ALDI edamame is also back in this week’s ad: Pick up 16 oz bags of Season’s Choice steamable or shelled edamame for just $1.89. (I highly recommend the shelled, but we honestly haven’t been so happy with the steamed.) What can you make with edamame, you ask? How about a filling & savory batch of veggie fried rice — or try this garlic soy pork with edamame rice, yum.
More frozen Finds this week:
- Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni cauliflower thin crust pizza, $4.99
- Fremont Fish Market colossal easy peel raw shrimp, $9.99 for 16 oz
- 30 oz Fudgsicles, $3.49
And if Fudgsicles aren’t your thing, maybe you’d like a box of M&M’s ice cream cookie sandwiches, $3.99.
Warm back up after that with pantry Finds, including Journey to… potato chips in Tandoori Barbecue or Thai Curry flavor. The Tandoori BBQ ones are excellent, by the way; check out my review of these from last year. Then, keep snacking on:
- Simply Nature garlic rosemary or sea salt veggie crisps, $1.99
- Simply Nature kettle or white cheddar popcorn chips, $1.99
- Benton’s coconut rolls, $2.99
- Simply Nature organic white cheddar or sea salt & black pepper popcorn, $1.49
- Simply Nature organic veggie & flaxseed corn tortilla chips, $2.19
- Simply Nature organic oat cookies in milk or dark chocolate, $1.99
- Millville caramel nut or coconut almond protein chewy bars, $2.49
- Millville organic chocolate granola, $2.79
You can also look for Fusia crunchy rice rolls to snack on, which brings us to our next category…
Pick up Journey To… curry rice noodle soup bowls, Fresh Gourmet wonton strips, or Fusia noodle soup bowls for $1.99 apiece. Fusia Asian noodles or rice mixes are $.89 each, while Journey To… pad Thai or thin rice noodles will run you $2.49.
This photo is from last year (since my store didn’t yet have these out yesterday), but the price is the same: $5.99 for 16.9 oz Carlini toasted sesame oil. Pick up a bottle of this, if you don’t already have sesame oil in your pantry! It will last you a long time, and just a little bit adds soooo much flavor to everything from fried rice, to stir fry, to soup.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for: Strawberries ($.99 in my ad!), plums & nectarines, avocados, mushrooms, & mangoes. Boneless chicken thighs are on sale in some regions, and look for ground bison back in stores this week at $7.99/lb.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
Lucky Bamboo is back in this week’s ad for $5.99. We picked one of these up several years ago and it lived for years & grew like crazy… even though it was slightly neglected.
Then, let’s go back to school this week at ALDI! If your kid needs to bring face masks to school or to college, look for these 50 ct packs for $29.99.
This isn’t honestly the best price… but convenient, if you’re at the store anyway. For example, just today you can pick up a 50 pack of disposable face masks for just $8.67 shipped on eBay. Good reviews, great seller reviews. I post disposable and reusable face mask deals pretty often in the deals group on Facebook; please come and join us over there. 🙂
But, back to dorm room Finds! This is the week those start, with back-to-school Finds including
- Easy Home tower fan, $19.99
- Easy Home HEPA allergen remover, $59.99
- Huntington Home twin or twin XL sheet set, $7.99
- Huntington Home over the door mirror, $12.99
- Easy Home 3 gallon wastebasket, $3.49
- Huntington Home reversible comforter, $16.99
- Huntington Home plush bolster pillow, $9.99
- Huntington Home smartloft bed pillow, $5.99
- Huntington Home wedge pillow, $14.99
- Huntington Home curtain lights, $5.99
- Bauhn color changing LED strip light, $7.99
- Crofton colored flying pans, $12.99
- Easy Home collapsible cubes, $4.99
I have one of the mirrors from a couple years ago, and it’s held up fine.
Dorm room Finds kind of blend into home Finds. I also have a 5’x7′ berber rug from ALDI a while back, and it again has held up very nicely. Pick one up for yourself, at just $19.99 this week, or a 2’x4′ rug for $5.99. Other home Finds? Well, how about a $49.99 Easy Home upright bagless vacuum, a $9.99 Huntington Home ultrasonic diffuser (with $4.99 essential oils)… or a $9.99 Crofton bamboo bed tray?
I also picked up this Easy Home wardrobe a couple years back for my middle schooler’s room (since it lacks a closet). He hasn’t yet destroyed it, so we’ll call that a win! Back in this week’s ad at $24.99 — the Korean flag decoration, though, is all Middle School Guy’s and not included. That same $24.99 could instead get you a big shoe organizer, or $7.99 will gain you an Easy Home expandable garment rack. An Easy Home hiphold laundry basket is only $4.99, and you can pick up a steam iron/garment steamer for $16.99.
Moving on into the kitchen, where Finds this week include a $6.99 Crofton mandoline slicer. Watch your fingers! Unless they’ve changed the design on this thing, it’s a little dangerous — I ended up getting rid of mine after about a month, but that was several years back. Look also for $3.99 Crofton drip bowls, or $9.99 Crofton acacia wood boards or 8 piece glass storage bowls, while a cut fruit bowl is $7.99, an Easy Home bamboo dish or palm brush, $2.99.
Lastly, let’s go back outside! Some highlights of this week’s summertime Finds:
- Gardenline chaise lounge, $39.99
- Gardenline Adirondack or folding web chair, $12.99
- Gardenline crackle solar light, $2.99
- Gardenline solar pathlight, $6.99
- Gardenline 6 pack solar lights, $12.99
- Gardenline rotating or vintage solar pathlight, $9.99
- Gardenline spiral solar lantern, $7.99
And you can pick up a 2 pack of Rangemaster multi-purpose lighters for $3.99, for all your summer grilling fun.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 7/8/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 7/5/20 in Sunday ad markets.