Keto ice cream, & 25 more top ALDI Finds of the week
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Why yes, it is indeed keto and protein week at ALDI. Let’s start visiting the keto Finds with these pints of Sundae Shoppe keto ice cream: $3.99 for your choice of brownie batter, butter pecan, or salted caramel flavor. Look also for:
- L’Oven Fresh keto wraps, $3.49
- Mama Cozzi’s keto friendly roasted veggie deli pizza, $6.99
- Benton’s keto cookies, $2.99
- Savoritz four cheese or everything Parmesan crisps, $2.89
And you’ll see additional keto-friendly Finds in our top 25 more ALDI Finds, below.
But, speaking of cheese crisps — it is SO darn easy just to make your own! Use a wedge of ALDI Parmesan for these: Even though we are now past Valentine’s Day, heart-shaped cheese crisps are a delicious homemade treat for your low carb loved ones.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds from the week of 2/17/21 (or 2/14/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Here, in no particular order, are my top 25 ALDI Finds of the week. I had to post hyacinth bulbs, of course, as a glimmer of springtime hope that we’ll ever get unburied from all the February snow here in Chicago. (It sounds like much of the rest of the country feels the same right now!)
And I’m kind of regretting not impulse buying these Emporium Selection halloumi-style cheese fries when I saw them. I’ve been so curious, but have also been trying to stay under budget better. 🙂 If you pick them up, let me know how they are!
- Hyacinth in glass vase, see price in store
- SOHL storage ottoman, $19.99
- Huntington Home 12 drawer rolling cart, $39.99
- Crane adult memory foam trainers shoes, $12.99
- Crane fitness weights or weighted vest, $19.99
- Crane home gym kit, $16.99
- Serra Ladies’ plush full-zip jacket, $12.99
- Huntington Home cosmetic organizers, $6.99
- Easy Home 2 pack LED anywhere lights, $12.99
- Simply Nature crunchy peanut butter spread with flaxseed & China 16 oz, $2.49
- Specially Selected maple almond or mixed berry paleo granola 8 oz, $3.99
- egglife original egg wraps, $3.99
- 8 oz Beyond Meat beyond burger patties, $3.99
- Emporium Selection halloumi-style cheese fries, $3.29
- Southern Grove sea salt or BBQ chickpea snacks, $2.99
- Elevation protein & probiotic cookies, $2.99
- Turkey Creek dill pickle or chili lime pork rinds, $1.49
- Priano eggplant Parmigiana or veggie lasagna, $2.39
- Season’s Choice potatoes & green beans, $1.79
- Specially Selected mozzarella pesto or roasted veggie flatbread, $3.49
- Mama Cozzi’s stone baked four cheese or veggie pizza, $3.69
- Breakfast Best protein French toast sticks, $3.49
- Kirkwood whole grain or Blazin’ Hot chicken fries, $4.99
- Fremont Fish Market 32 oz extra jumbo EZ peel raw shrimp, $13.99
- Park Street Deli avocado dip & spread minis, $4.49
See? Protein packed is the theme of the day, with a few Italian week Finds sneaking their way in there.
I mean, doesn’t this roasted vegetable flatbread look yummy? And I know some of you wait for that eggplant Parmigiana to roll back around in stores again…
These avocado dip & spread singles would be great for portion control, don’t you think? Mm. Avocado.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 2/14/21 in Wednesday ad markets; 2/17/21 in Sunday ad markets.