Jalapeño popper pizza, lightweight cast iron… More! Top 25 ALDI Finds week of 2/24/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Cast iron is back this week at ALDI! Choose from these options:
- Crofton lightweight 6 quart cast iron Dutch oven, $24.99
- Crofton lightweight cast iron fry pans (one 12″ pan, or an 8″+10″ set), $16.99
These are so much easier to lift than a standard cast iron Dutch oven, that mine featured in last year’s top three favorite ALDI Finds post. (Which I just might revisit soon for 2021, because I always have new favorite ALDI Finds. Don’t you?)
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds from the week of 2/24/21 (or 2/21/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond the aforementioned lightweight cast iron, we have so many more ALDI Finds for your home and to feed your family this week. Here in no particular order are my top 25 ALDI Finds of the week:
- Avocados, $.55 each (price will vary by region)
- Cattlemen’s Ranch corned beef points, $1.99/lb
- Family pack organic grass-fed 85/15 ground beef, $4.49/lb
- Priano gnocchi, $1.69
- Deutsche Küche chicken schnitzel, $7.99
- Priano stuffed shells or manicotti, $2.99
- Sundae Shoppe winter gelato, $3.99
- Nabisco gluten free Oreos, $3.6
- Specially Selected winter Italian ice cream cups, $3.49
- Cook House Italian simmer sauce, $2.99
- Specially Selected balsamic vinegar & rosemary or pancetta Parmesan kettle chips, $1.89
- Priano Italian sausage or chicken Parmesan ravioli, $3.99
- Sartori 8 oz shredded Asiago or Parmesan, $3.99
- Benton’s biscotti, $2.89
- Bremer chicken penne primavera or basil Parmesan chicken 24 oz, $3.99
- First Alert fire extinguisher, $12.99
- First Alert carbon monoxide alarm or smoke alarm, $14.99
- Ambiano hand blender with chopping bowl, $19.99
- Huntington Home oversized 60″x70″ velvet plush throw, $9.99
- Easy Home LED ultrasonic humidifier, $16.99
- Huntington Home 5’x7′ reversible area rug, $39.99
- Huntington Home ceramic candle, $5.99
- Huntington Home coastal door stopper, $4.99
- Gardenline sun or shade lover’s bulbs, see price in store
- Pembrook all-occasion cards, $.99
I actually picked up one of the First Alert fire extinguishers on the last sale, since I couldn’t remember the last time I’d replaced the one in my kitchen.
And, the $.99 cards are always fantastic quality for the price. (Here’s my review of the $.99 ALDI Christmas cards from this past winter; their all occasion cards are similar size and quality.) But wait, there’s more…
Another week, another new pizza (or four) at ALDI
OK, this jalapeño popper pizza is super intriguing. This week’s limited time special buy Finds of PIZZA include:
- Mama Cozzi’s thin crust jalapeño popper pizza, $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s 12″ mac & cheese deli pizza, $4.99
- Mama Cozzi’s chicken alfredo rising crust pizza, $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s meatball or sausage deli calzone, $1.99
Some people swear by the mac & cheese pizza, so check that out if you’re curious. Oh, and, pizza adjacent Finds this week include Clancy’s pepperoni cheese pizza flavored pita puffs, $1.99.
Recipes with your ALDI Finds
Need a few ideas on what to cook up with a few of this week’s ALDI Finds? I have SO many; it’s hard to know where to start. First off, yes indeed: Gnocchi, it’s back! Look for assorted 17.6 oz Priano gnocchi at just $1.79 a pack this week, then use it to make this deliciously different recipe for sheet pan gnocchi with sausage & veggies.
These family packs of ALDI organic grass fed ground beef go on sale every three months. Pick up a pack this week at $4.49/lb, then check out a few of my favorite recipes!
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 2/21/21 in Sunday ad markets; 2/24/21 in Wednesday ad markets.