In this week’s Finds: The Amazing ALDI teal cabinet, plus all the tastes of Fall
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Let’s keep Fall-ing into ALDI Finds this week. For starters: Friendly Farms holiday flavored whipped topping is now available; my store had both maple vanilla and pumpkin spice on the shelf this week. While you’re in the refrigerated section, 16 oz Friendly Farms holiday flavored almond milk creamer will run you $2.29.
Fall-flavored coffee with which to enjoy said creamer? But, of course. Choose from either 12 oz Barissimo caramel or apple crisp ground coffee, $3.79, or 18 ct Barissimo caramel macchiato or caramel apple K-Cups, $5.79.
On the more snackish front, Clancy’s apple cinnamon straws ($2.19) epitomize the season. Look also for:
- Specially Selected pumpkin cheesecake drizzled caramel corn, $2.99
- Specially Selected milk chocolate salted caramels, $2.99
- Nature’s Nectar flavored cider, $2.49
- Sweet Harvest 23 oz chunky applesauce, $1.69
- Sweet Harvest fried apples with cinnamon, $1.19
- Benton’s caramel apple cremes, $1.89
- Benton’s apple crisp or pumpkin cookies, $3.89
Or on the brand-name front: Kraft 11 oz caramels, $1.95
My favorite ALDI Finds
Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Let’s start by cooling off in the freezer section, where kids might appreciate a pack of Bremer breaded chicken sliders. Four for $1.99, what a deal. More on the prepared meal front: Bremer Everyday chicken parmigiana, $2.69, Cattlemen’s Ranch homestyle or Texas BBQ meatloaf, $7.99, and Steak-umm sliced steaks, $4.99.
One last frozen meal option: These assorted British style fish & chips look cool, but seemed a little pricey for my taste — at $5.49 for a single serving meal. And, a couple more frozen foods to go with your frozen meals include Season’s Choice steamable winter blend or cauliflower ($.99), and KIND frozen dark chocolate almond sea salt bars, $4.99 for 8 oz (5 bars).
Then get slightly warmer in the cooler section, where Mama Cozzi’s 12″ macaroni & cheese deli pizza will run you $4.99.
Moving on to pantry Finds of snacking and dessert, $2.29 will get you a bag of Simply Nature original or cheddar lentil curls — and, $2.99 will get you a pack of Bake Shop fluffernutter or brownie cookies.
Simply Nature ballin’ berry or playfully peach fruit & veggie squeezies are $1.99 a four pack this week, while Cook House Hearty one pot sauce starters are also $1.99.
It never feels quite right to see brand names on the shelf at ALDI (and they’re not always a great price), but $1.85 is decent if you’re a fan of family size Hamburger Helper. Also look for Knorr sides, $.99 a pouch, and Haribo Starmix or sour Goldbears for $.99.
You can also look for lots of temporary price drops throughout the store, which may vary by region. I was lucky enough to score a couple of French baguettes for $.19 each today (!), on price drop for $1.19 each with a $1.00 clearance sticker. Other price drops may include:
- Cheese Club 12 oz shells & cheese, $.99
- 32 oz Reggano spaghetti, $.99
- Simply Nature organic marinara or tomato basil pasta sauce, $1.49
- Bremer original or Italian meatballs, $3.99
- Carlini olive oil, $1.99
- Appleton Farms pork sausage roll, $1.49
- 12 oz Happy Farms Mexican shredded cheese, $2.19
Look for more unadvertised price drops throughout the store this week, too!
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible sales on cauliflower, grape tomatoes, red grapes, pears, mandarins, and gala apples. You might also find family packs of Simply Nature organic grass fed ground beef, Never Any fresh butterflied lamb leg, and chicken tenderloin as your meat specials of the week.
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking Buffalo Bill’s original pumpkin ale 6 packs, Wicked Grove pear hard cider 6 packs, Flying Embers hard kombucha grapefruit thyme, and more. See price in store on these.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
You know, I’m kind of sorry I passed on these coffee plants at ALDI today — it’s a total gimmick, but I have a friend who might really appreciate one. More to appreciate: Cozy fall Finds such as a Serra Ladies’ cardigan wrap or 2-pack bralettes, $9.99, or Serra side cut or low ankle boots, $12.99.
The amazon SOHL teal cabinet is back! $69.99 this week, and likely to sell out quickly — this was a super popular pick last year. Other items to spruce up your space this fall? Oh, yes!
- 750 Home peel & stick wall tiles, $14.99
- Huntington Home carved area rug, $49.99
- Huntington Home decorative lantern, $7.99
- Huntington Home decorative toss pillow, $7.99
- Huntington Home 3 piece LED flameless candle set, $9.99
- Huntington Home 24×36″ hand-woven accent rug, $7.99
- Huntington Home scented wax melts, $1.69
- Huntington Home 2-in-1 electric wax melt warmer, $8.99
- Huntington Home circle sign, $8.99
- Huntington Home mercury glass pumpkin candle, $4.99
- Huntington Home tabletop scarecrow, $5.99
And the nifty vintage style LED light bulbs also appear in this week’s ad — $4.99 for either a 2 pack of candelabra bulbs, or a single Edison bulb.
If you’re still having trouble finding cleaning products in stock (or don’t want to venture out to multiple stores), little bottles of Cloralen bleach are $.99 each in this week’s ALDI ad. Other handy items for your home include:
- Easy Home rechargeable aromatherapy fan, $14.99
- Easy Home touch up markers (for grout etc), $3.99
- Easy Home multipurpose dolly, $14.99
- Crofton 12 quart porcelain enamel stock pot, $1.99
- Easy Home rechargeable LED flashlight, $9.99
- Easy Home 2 step folding step stool, $14.99
- Rubbermaid power scrubber, $14.99
- Easy Home USB wall plate or charging station, $12.99
- Easy Home stick vacuum, $24.99
And they’re again carrying White Cloud 100 ct napkins for $1.59.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 9/9/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 9/6/20 in Sunday ad markets.