Have a ball, a backyard getaway, or coffee… with this week’s ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This week’s ALDI Finds take us straight into June — look at us go!
- Are you back to shopping in store, or still using a service like Instacart?
- ALDI’s April 2020 safety updates
- Temporary ALDI return policy update
One of my favorite things about ALDI is how they often anticipate your needs… if you’re patient enough. Middle School Guy has been wanting a new 2-square ball for a while — he somehow popped the last one, so we’ve been playing with a volleyball (which I don’t recommend). What do we have in this week’s ad? Rainbow sports balls, $4.99. That’s a little more than I wanted to spend on a ball, but well worth it to limit trips and get it all done at one store.
More ways to play outside, too: A bee Happy nest swing runs $39.99, children’s swimsuit sets $12.99, and Jakks character shovel wagons, $9.99.
More ALDI Finds this week
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
That all being said, here are a few more of the sales & Finds I’d hope to see in store out of this week’s ad. As always, prices may vary by store and region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
L’Oven Fresh protein wraps are back in this week’s ad at $2.99 a pack, available in plain or red pepper hummus. I tried these lower net carb wraps last year in these vegetarian white bean wraps and found them a little gritty for my taste — but others swear by them, so it’s all a matter of personal preference. (Note that the packaging has changed slightly, but the protein and net carbs look the same.)
Also back for the season, Emporium Selection fresh mozzarella balls in water or marinade; 8 oz for $3.29. These, I love to throw into a big dinner salad — like this chicken, avocado, & mozzarella chopped salad, or this chopped tomato mozzarella salad with chicken sausage.
Also check the ALDI ad for their own dinner plan: Their Friday dinner idea this week, for instance, is chicken sausage served with boxed pasta salad and this container of mozzarella.
Meat and produce deals vary by region, but many parts of the country will have watermelon, grapes, cherries, and pineapple on sale. Look for thick cut boneless pork chops ($2.99/lb in my area), and possibly split chicken breast ($.99/lb in my area).
Many seasonal price drops continue, such as:
- Burman’s ketchup 38 oz, $1.29
- Earth Grown veggie burgers, $2.69
- Sundae Shopper 36.8 oz cones, $#.99
- Choceur milk chocolate bar, $.99
- Benton’s honey graham crackers, $.99
- Baker’s Corner marshmallows, $.89
(Yes, they do want you to make s’mores!)
A few more seasonal & special buy food Finds include:
- liveGfree gluten free donuts, $4.49
- Mama Cozzi sausage & cheese breakfast pizza, $3.99
- Specially Selected balsamic glaze, $3.29
- Appleton Farms Black Forest bacon, $3.99
- Emporium Selection gruyere or manchego, $4.99
- Simply Nature 48 oz organic chicken broth, $2.19
- Clancy’s apple chips, $1.69
- Specially Selected caramelized onions & balsamic or gorgonzola pita chips, $2.29
- Fremont Fish Market coldwater salad shrimp, $5.99
- Diana’s Bananas banana babies, $3.89
- L’Oven Fresh Hawaiian bagels, $1.99
… and more!
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
The Crofton Cold Brew Coffee System is back in this week’s ad at $12.99! Check out my Crofton cold brew coffee maker review from last year — still love this little gadget. 🙂
Speaking of cool little kitchen gadgets, $14.99 is a good price for a stick hand blender (especially with a whisk attachment and all). An immersion blender can be so handy (no pun intended), for everything from copycat Danimals smoothies to creamy potato soup.
Also for your kitchen, the cutest little Crofton tea infusers are just $2.99 apiece — and clean high corners with Easy Home household dusters, $2.99. For your laundry room, find an Easy Home rolling laundry basket for $9.99, or an Easy Home garment rack for $14.99.
Moving outside, aren’t these the prettiest garden pruners you ever did see? Gardenline 6-in-1 tool, pruner set, or micro pruner set, $6.99 each. Find also decorative garden hand tools for $3.99, pretty knee pads or kneeling pads, $7.99, and pruning gloves, $8.99. To hold those plants, look for Gardenline teacup or mason jar planters ($7.99), as well as a variety of flower steps, garden arches, hanging planters, and urn planters, ranging from $12.99 to $29.99.
Deck your patio! Everything from Gardeline outdoor toss pillows at $5.99 each, to Gardenline Edison bulb or mosaic string lights, $14.99. If you have been looking for an outdoor umbrella, Gardenline has you covered with a $29.99 9 foot wood market umbrella this week. Grill gazebos are $79.99, outdoor fire columns $99.99, and boho hanging chairs, $39.99.
You’ll find camping items, too: Everything from an Adventuridge 6 person tent ($49.99) to a cold weather hooded sleeping bag ($14.99). And since it’s hot here, I’ll also whet your appetite the Easy Home twin window fan ($29.99) or 3.5″ portable fan ($9.99). Take a look in the ad for additional camping products this week.
Lastly, outfit yourself for the outside this summer:
- Crane ladies’ memory foam walking shoes, $9.99
- Crane men’s memory foam walking shoes, $12.99
- Crane men’s or ladies’ six pack fitness socks, $4.99
- Crane 2 pack seamless sports bras, $9.99
- Serra skirt, $4.99
- Serra 2 pack camis, $6.99
- Serra block heel sandals, $9.99
- Serra summer dress, $7.99
- Serra ladies’ 2 pack bike shorts, $4.99
- Crane ladies’ shorts or 2 pack tank tops, $8.99
- Workzone men’s or ladies’ safety shoes, $14.99
- Children’s swim sets, $12.99
The women’s walking shoes look cute, they’re Mary Jane style, while the men’s are slip-ons.
What Finds have you found lately?
Have you found anything to brighten your day at ALDI while you’re out restocking on necessities? Comment here and let us know what you spotted! And, we can still continue to enjoy online window shopping, as well as reminiscing about our Finds from ads gone by. 🙂
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 5/27/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 5/24/20 in Sunday ad markets.