Gift cards, chocolate, and holiday inflatables in this week’s ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
These cute little Choceur Belgian chocolates gift card holder boxes are back for holiday 2020! Perfect for when you want your gift card to look like a more substantial gift, at $1.99 apiece.
And speaking of gift cards, the seasonal gift card kiosk is back in stores this week. Look for it up by the registers , when you need to pick up those last-minute gifts on a one-stop shop.
And speaking of holiday chocolate, look for new chocolate-y additions to some of the seasonal candy & treat Finds I told you about last week — such as:
- 3.17 oz Choceur solid milk chocolate bars, $.99
- Choceur Belgian chocolate waves, $2.59
- Choceur break-a-part dark mint, milk orange, or dark orange chocolate, $2.39
- Choceur chocolate Santa lollipops, $1.79
- Knoppers minis, $3.49
- Choceur chocolate assortment holiday tin, $8.99
- Kinder Joy Marvel or Disney Princess egg, $1.45
- Hershey’s Kisses cane, $1.99
- Merci gift card holder, $4.99
… and more!
My favorite ALDI Finds
Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Another week, another new frozen pizza at ALDI! This time, try Mama Cozzi’s Dip ‘N Strips at $5.99… which appears just to be pepperoni or 4-cheese pizza cut into strips, complete with dipping sauce. Also look for Mama Cozzi’s broccoli cheddar crust Bianco Pizza, $4.99.
While you’re in the freezer section, Casa Mamita carnitas or chicken fajita skillets will run you $4.99, and Yummy alpha buddies or panko chicken tenders are $4.99 per pack. You can also enjoy Season’s Choice steakhouse whole green beans or kung pao broccoli, $1.99 — as well as Fusia Asian Inspirations Mongolian beef or sweet & sour chicken skillets, $5.99.
Feeling fancier? Specially Selected shrimp & white wine salmon Wellington, anyone? This one is $7.99 per 24.7 oz package, while Specially Selected maple bacon pork or prime rib seasoned beef meatballs are $5.99 per 22-26 oz package.
Lastly… Sundae Shoppe holiday character ice cream pops! How cute are these? $1.79 per box, in Christmas tree, reindeer, or snowman varieties.
Let’s move on to the refrigerated section, where we’re getting back to charcuterie boards. Get this whole 30 oz Specially Selected The Charcuterie Collection for $12.99, or pick up 16 oz Park Street Deli fresh tomato bruschetta for $2.49.
Then in the pantry section, Casa Mamita queso blanco, anyone? $1.95 a jar this week.
And how giftable are these Clancy’s holiday popcorn tins? $4.29 per 21 oz container. Other holiday pantry Finds include:
- Benner holiday teas, $2.19 per 20 ct box
- Utz pub mix barrel, $5.48
- Betty Crocker Disney Frozen 2 fruit snacks, $1.99
- Winternacht stollen bites, $3.69
- Winternacht mini apple or marzipan stollen, $1.49
- Utopia Market indulgent premium popcorn canister, $5.99
- Specially Selected stuffed pepperoncini, $2.99
- Specially Selected European cookie collection, $1.99
- Beaumont hot cocoa cup sampler pack, $7.99
Look also for Betty Crocker cheesy scalloped potatoes, $1.24 a box.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible sales on celery, sweet potatoes, green grapes, russet potatoes, mandarins, and/or pineapples this week. You might also find family packs of organic grass-fed ground beef and boneless lamb loin roast as your meat specials of the week, as well as, of course, sales on whole frozen turkeys. And, look for seasonally-available fresh cranberries, still just $.99 for 12 oz at my store, and seasonally-available fresh ground lamb, $5.99/lb.
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking special buys such as: O’Donnell’s Irish Cream gift pack, State of Brewing chocolate stout, Maynard’s 10 year old tawny port, and more this week. See price in store on these — and also look for seasonal wines, beers, and more special Finds for the holidays.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
For your household needs at ALDI this week, pick up 20 roll Willow 1000 bath tissue packs for $10.99 apiece. (It might actually be a good time to grab more TP if you’re low; I’m starting to see more empty shelves lately…) Or, Willow 12 double roll 3 ply bath tissue is $4.99 — and, they also have name brand 144 ct boxes of Kleenex facial tissue for $1.48 this week.
Branch out slightly to home goods — just a couple, like a Crofton bamboo carving board or Easy Home jumbo microfiber flip mop or angled broom, $9.99 each.
Deck your halls! Poinsettias are back for the season, at $3.69 per 6″ plant. Or go with fake plants… such as Merry Moments outdoor lighted birch trees, $12.99. Merry Moments holiday porch trees, meanwhile, are $19.99 each, and light-up spiral tree sets are $19.99.
Or, deck those trees (or your home) with Merry Moments battery operated LED Christmas lights, $3.49 each. One thing to know about these affordable lights, though, is that they require two AA batteries (not included).
- Easy Home holiday hook, $3.49
- Merry Moments holiday figurine, $12.99
- Merry Moments holiday tinsel figurine, $4.99
- Lightway 2 pack colorful LED light bulbs, $2.99
- Easy Home indoor power cords or wall tap, $4.49
- Easy Home outdoor power cords or wall tap, $6.99
- Easy Home indoor or outdoor remote outlets, $16.99
- Easy Home indoor or outdoor timer, $6.99
- Easy Home fabric extension cords or power strip, $9.99
- Mistletoe, see price in store
- Merry Moments glass ornament, $3.99
- Merry Moments 4′ inflatables, $12.99
- Merry Moments holiday porch sign, $12.99
- Merry Moments 24″ metal lantern, $19.99
- Merry Moments ornament wreath or tree, $9.99
- Merry Moments dimensional wall art, $3.99
- Merry Moments gel clings, $1.99
Also look for Merry Moments Ugly sweater wine bottle covers, $2.99, or 2 pack beer can covers, $4.99.
Seasonal scented candles, anyone? Look for Huntington Home holiday jar candles, $4.99 each, Huntington Home designer jar candles, $7.99, and Huntington Home stackable Christmas tree or snowman candles, $14.99.
Other seasonal products in this week’s ad include Merry Moments 2 piece holiday towel sets, $3.99, and Lionel classic Christmas train sets, $29.99.
Deck yourself, now! These Serra Ladies’ Suede boots are really cute, at just $19.99 a pair — and look for Lily & Dan girls’ cozy boots, too, for $9.99. Put some merino wool socks in those boots, because Adventuridge has you covered at $4.99 a pair. Other warm apparel: Adventuridge adult puffer jackets, $24.99, Crane men’s base layer, $6.99, Serra Ladies’ vests, $12.99, or Adventuridge adult winter gloves, $7.99 — and Lily & Dan children’s touchscreengloves, $5.99.
Holiday PJs range from $7.99-$9.99, and union suits from $9.99-$14.99 — top those off with Merry Moments novelty holiday slippers, $5.99 a pair.
For the little ones, some nice affordable toy options — including:
- Bendon board book + Squishmallow set, $14.99
- Hasbro The Child talking plush, $22.99
- Bee Happy connector or magnet sets, $5.99
- Crane kickboxing trainer, $24.99
- Crane 5-in-1 multigame center, $29.99
- Bee Happy children’s wooden cleaning set, $19.99
- Paw Patrol character & car, $8.99
- Phoenix International Me reader 8 book set, $17.99
- L.O.L. Surprise lights glitter, $7.99
I think The Child went immediately, but it’s worth a look to see what your store has left.
Fear not, your pets have not been forgotten. This week you can pick up the following:
- Heart to Tail holiday pet sweater, $4.99
- Heart to Tail orthopedic pet bed, $16.99
- Heart to Tail holiday pet pajamas, $3.99
- Heart to Tail gingerbread dog biscuits, $2.99
I am pretty sure that any one of our cats would strike me down where I stand if I dared to put them in pet pajamas, but it’s so, so tempting.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 11/18/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 11/15/20 in Sunday ad markets.