From pickle potato chips to reusable straws in this week’s ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
They’re ba-ack! A recurring cult favorite, Clancy’s dill pickle potato chips are on the shelf this week at just $1.49 a bag. What else can we Find at ALDI from their latest ad?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site, to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip because you need to stock back up on food, use that online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Here are a few items I spotted in the ad or walking through my store — and of course, pickle chips are not your only seasonal snack choice. $1.49 will also get you a 16 oz bag of Clancy’s pretzel thins, for instance. Or, how about six single pouches of veggie straws, $2.95, or Clancy’s zesty guacamole or spicy salsa tortilla chips, $1.99.
Single serve the sweetness, too: 30 packs mini cookies, $6.95. This box is 30 oz and made in a nut-free facility, which you don’t often see on ALDI snacks! (Note: As of the time of this post, though, you can pick up a 30 pack of Nabisco “sweet treats” cookie packs for less on Amazon; ALDI isn’t always cheaper…)
Serve the unsweetened snacks, too! Simply Nature unsweetened cinnamon has always been a favorite here, or choose strawberry banana at $1.39 for six cups.
Wash that down with with a six pack of Benner raspberry or diet raspberry tea, at $3.99, or with a Nature’s Nectar organic juice variety pack, $7.99. Eight packs of Sesame Street 100% juice boxes (the little 4.22 oz ones) are $2.28 in this week’s ad.
While we’re walking through new pantry items, my store had an entire endcap of special buy salad products. For starters: Tuscan Garden Simply salad dressing is just $1.49 — in raspberry, lemon poppy seed, or white balsamic citrus basil. Also look for:
- Specially Selected vinaigrette, $2.29
- Southern Grove salad toppers, $4.99
- Fresh Gourmet Parmesan or bacon cheddar cheese crisps, $2.99
- Tuscan Garden tortilla strips, $1.29
- Fresh Gourmet crispy onions, $1.99
Try those seasonal tortilla strips in shrimp taco salad, by the way — yum!
Getting colder… Earth Grown vegan almond milk ice cream is back! Pick up this seasonal dairy free frozen dessert at $2.99 a pint. (My store had chocolate, vanilla, and mocha fudge.) More vegetarian Finds include Season’s Choice sweet potato crinkle cut fries, at $2.19 a bag.
Non-vegetarian frozen Finds abound, starting with… Breakfast Best blueberry pancakes & sausage on a stick, $4.99 a box. You can also grab Breakfast Best breakfast bowls at $1.79, Cattlemen’s Ranch 2 lb burgers for $9.99, Sundae Shoppe cookies & cream or mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches for $2.49, and more.
Annnd, moving on to the cooler section: Park Street Deli avocado verde salsa, anyone? At $3.49 a container, though, so I’ve just kind of been making my own by mixing salsa & mashed avocado… (always fresh!) 🙂 Also look for seasonal Moo Tubes, $1.55 a container, Mama Cozzi’s mini pizza rings, $1.99, Happy Farms string cheese/snack stick variety packs, $5.79, and Happy Farms cheesecake snack trays, $1.59.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for cheap blueberries, strawberries, mangoes, peaches, nectarines, and plums. Organic grass fed ground beef is down to $4.49/lb, and you may find split chicken breasts for $.99/lb and ground lamb at $5.99/lb.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
Crofton mini bakeware is back this week, but up to $3.99 apiece. (They were $2.99 last go-round, but…) Look for little pizza pans, muffin pans, cookie pans, or baking pans this week, and these are great for toaster ovens!
Also making a return this summer, Crofton reusable straws for $3.99 a pack. Let’s keep the kitchen choices cooking:
- Crofton 16 oz stainless steel desk mug, $6.99
- Crane neoprene lunch bag, $6.99
- Crofton iridescent pans, $9.99
- Crofton reinforced silicone pans, $6.99
- Crofton titanium knife set, $7.99
- Crofton 10 piece flatware set, $9.99
- Easy Home pantry basket, $2.99
- Crofton collapsible portion control containers, $4.99
- Huntington Home 20″x34″ accent kitchen rug, $5.99
- Huntington Home towels, dishcloths, or pot holder / oven mitt, $3.99
The iridescent pans include a 2 quart saucepan or 9.5″ fry pan, which could be nice starter coolware for a first college apartment.
More household kitchen-related essentials include 100 ct White Cloud 2 ply napkins, $1.59, 50 ct Boulder paper lunch bags for $1.95, 200 ct Boulder snack bags for $3.49, and 300 ct Boulder sandwich bags for $4.29. My store didn’t have the sandwich bags out yet, so this photo is from last year — but same price, same great deal! Stock up.
$5.99 is a great price for this Crofton 16 oz double wall stainless steel bottle. The stainless steel hydration bottles can be expensive, and if your kid is anything like mine, they seem to grow legs and walk away…
More, more, more for your kitchen! On the fresh food fun front, look for two packs of Crofton berry or produce keepers for $7.99. These work great for cut watermelon, strawberries, and more; use them to prolong the life of this week’s sale strawberries and blueberries. (Mine is spotty from the dishwasher — and do not put them on the bottom rack like one of my children did, because they will warp out of shape and become useless.)
Also, since apparently it’s produce-and-salad week: A Crofton mini salad spinner will run you $4.99, expandable lunch or salad container, $6.99, food chopper, $9.99, or deluxe spiral cutter, $12.99.
Beyond sandwich bags, more back-to-school, back to homeschool, and back-to dorm options:
- Bendon school readiness supplies, $1.89
- 750 home peel-and-stick wall decals, $7.99
- Pembrook teacher or student planner, $7.99
- Pembrook writing utensil value pack, $6.99
- 4 oz Play-doh, $.89
- Pembrook desk blotter & note pad set, $4.99
- The Clever Factor tangrams, $5.99
- Easy Home 3-drawer cart, $16.99
- Medion 64GB micro SD card or USB 3.0 Flash drive, $12.99
- Huntington Home 5’x8′ shag area rug, $39.99
- Easy Home personal table, $13.99
- Bestway inflate-a-chair, $14.99
- Easy Home color changing LED desk lamp, $19.99
- Easy Home pleated window shade, $3.99
- SOHL folding tray table, $9.99
- Crane air lounger, $16.99
- Easy Home bamboo 4 tier tower, $29.99
So the teacher and student planners are a pretty good price! Peek inside one of the 2020-2021 ALDI student planners, here.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 7/22/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 7/19/20 in Sunday ad markets.