From fairy lights to organic lentils in this week’s ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Lentils are back! Pick up bags of Simply Nature organic red or green split lentils for $1.99. Then, make something like:
…and more. I’m not sure why these aren’t an everyday buy (I mean: basics, right!?), but always grab a bag or two when they reappear on the shelf. What else can we Find at ALDI this week?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site, to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip because you need to stock back up on food, use that online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Here are a few items I spotted in the ad or walking through my store. First off, I know a lot of you wait for the Stonemill salt free seasoning blends. Huzzah, they are back, at $2.49 per container: Chicken grilling, onion & herb, or Southwest chipotle.
While we’re walking through new pantry items: Greek yogurt dressing, anyone? Pick up Tuscan Garden Greek yogurt ranch or cucumber dill, at $1.99 each.
In addition to the bags of organic dried lentils on sale this week, also look for Simply Nature organic quick cook organic seasoned lentils, organic farro, or barley & lentils at $1.99 a pouch. Moving on to canned legumes. Furman’s 15.5 oz Great Northern beans are a special buy at $.58 a can, and you can also pick up 28 oz cans of Furmano’s crushed tomatoes for $1.58.
Fewer snack food Finds this week, but you can indulge in Simply Nature dried fruit bites or grain free cookie bites, at $2.99 a bag, while Simply Nature fruit strips will run you $4.99. Oh, and don’t miss Benton’s PB deluxe cookies ($1.99), or fudge dipped cookies ($2.99).
Wash those down with Barista Blend cold brew coffee, $3.99 for 32 oz. Some locations will have Elevation ready to drink protein shakes at $5.95 for 44 oz, and $.55 will get you a liter of PurAqua Belle Vie sparkling water. (What do you guys think of this brand? I’m not a fan, which makes me sad — because it would be so convenient!)
Simply Organic frozen pizzas will run you $3.99 this week — and they look pretty good, don’t they? So now I’m wondering if I should have tried the spinach one. More frozen Finds this week:
- Earth Grown vegetable pot stickers, $4.99
- Whole & Simple chicken enchilada bowl, $2.99
- Simply Nature organic fruit & veggie bars, $2.99
- Bremer three cheese or cheesy ranch chicken, $3.99
- Bremer chicken marsala or parmigiana, $4.99
- 32 oz Fremont Fish Market swai fillets, $6.99
- Season’s Choice crispy potato circles 30 oz, $1.99
- Fit & Active 20 calorie bars, $2.29
- Simply Nature organic grass fed burgers 32 oz, $8.99
- Sundae Shoppe summer gelato, $3.99
And if your kid likes you to pay more for shapes, Nickelodeon Paw Patrol chicken nuggets will run you $5.49 for 24 oz.
Deutsche Küche Bavarian brand wieners (original or mustard) are $3.49 this week. Other refrigerated Finds include Earth Grown vegan ravioli, $3.99, and Folios cheddar cheese wraps, $4.89. Psst — MAKE YOUR OWN! So much cheaper.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for (potentially) cherries, avocados, watermelon, zucchini, pineapple, and mandarins to be on sale. Some areas will see boneless skinless chicken breast family packs on a price drop, and $9.99/lb will get you either rack of lamb or organic grass fed strip steaks.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
This is obviously an old photo, lol — but who doesn’t love ALDI’s $.99 cards? All occasion Pembrook cards are back this week, and I always stock up on a few thank you/sympathy/birthday cards while available so that I’m prepared for the next occasion.
More for your dorm room… Huntington Home LED message boxes are back again at $8.99 this year, while a letter board will run you just $3.99! Decorate also with Huntington Home LED fairy lights, at $3.49, and back to school hooks, $2.99. Then, for those dorm beds:
- Huntington Home decorative pillow, $7.99
- Huntington Home body pillow, $9.99
- Huntington Home backrest, $12.99
- Huntington Home 2 pack satin pillowcases, $5.99
- Huntington Home complete bed set, $24.99
- Huntington Home 50″x70″ royal plush throw, $7.99
- Easy Home 2 piece bedside caddy, $9.99
- SOHL portable lap desk, $7.99
And furniture-wise, a SOHL three tier metal rolling cart would work for either dorm or home use. Pick up a Sterilite 64 quart latching box for storage at $6.99, and fans ranging from $9.99 to $14.99.
More for the home or dorm? OK: An Easy Home square pebble shower mat is $4.99, or a 14 piece Huntington Home bath rug & shower curtain set is $9.99. Look for Huntington Home 2 pack hair towels or body wraps for $7.99, and 5 pack makeup remover cloths, $4.99. Boulder 200 ct bathroom cups or Willow 3 pack facial tissue? $2.99.
Moving out of the bathroom (or maybe not), new scents of Huntington Home soy blend 3-wick candles are $3.99 this week — and, coconut vanilla waffle cone seems especially intriguing. 4″ succulents in a tin are $4.99 (my ALDI succulents are still holding on — I haven’t killed them yet!).
Lastly… For the non-college back-to-school set, character lunch bags are just $4.99 and backpacks just $6.99, while character kids’ headphones run $9.99. Look for light-up athletic shoes or three piece character sets, too: $12.99 each.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 7/15/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 7/12/20 in Sunday ad markets.