Fall coffee, cheap letter boards, caramel apple everything: ALDI Finds 9/8/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Flavored coffees abound in this week’s ALDI ad. For starters, $3.79 gets you your choice of these 12 oz bags of ground coffee, available in caramel, apple crisp, maple, or bourbon flavor.
If you prefer your coffee in K-Cup form: 18 ct Barissimo caramel macchiato or caramel apple coffee cups will run you $5.79. (That works out to $.32 a cup, which is an OK price.)
Speaking of coffee: What a fun gift for the coffee lover in your life, right? Look for these coffee plants in a mug planter this week; see price in your local store.
Update: If you were looking for these letter boards earlier in the week, they just showed up on the shelf at my store late — so check yours again!
Before shopping for Finds this week, though, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page.
- Possible delays from the 9/8 ad include their popular letter board, so be sure to check the ALDI site first.
Because of ongoing shipping delays affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 9/8/21 (or Find some on 9/5/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
In no particular order, here are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 9/8/21. Then, let’s go over the plethora of advertised Fall Finds from this week’s ad!
- Specially Selected blueberry chia or cranberry walnut gluten free oatmeal cups, $1.49
- Nature’s Nectar 64 oz white cranberry peach or strawberry, $1.59
- Kirkwood sundried tomato premium turkey breast portion, $5.99/lb
- Mama Cozzi’s 16″ veggie delight deli pizza, $6.49
- Dippin’ Dots wildberry ‘n cream or chocolate strawberries ‘n cream fruit pearls, $4.99
- Fremont Fish Market pub style shrimp or lobster bites, $4.99
- Specially Selected steakhouse whole green beans or kung pao broccoli 12 oz, $1.99
- 21 oz Yummy whole grain/chicken & veggie dino buddies, $4.49
- Never Any fresh ground bison 16 oz, $7.99
- Clancy’s roasted sweet corn popcorn, $2.19
- Simply Nature red lentil rotini or black bean penne 12 oz, $3.49
- Adventuridge portable aluminum folding table, $24.99
- Huntington Home metallic or sheer window panel, $7.99
- Huntington Home letter board, $4.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle, $3.99
- Huntington Home luxury 2-wick candle, $4.99
- Huntington Home twin or twin XL sheet set, $7.99
- Huntington Home towels, dishcloths, or pot holder/oven mitt, $3.99
- SOHL sling chair, $39.99
- Huntington Home reversible comforter, $16.99
- 750 Home peel & stick wall tiles, $14.99
- Easy Home flexible surge protector, $16.99
- Bauhn color changing LED strip light, $7.89
- Pembrook all-occasion cards, $.99
- Crane 3-pack reusable face mask, $1.99
Note: The oatmeal cups don’t specifically say GF in the preview ad, but clearly sported a gluten free label on their packaging.
The $.99 cards, by the way, are an excellent quality for that price. My store mostly sported birthday and thank you cards this week; see what you can Find at yours.
Roasted sweet corn flavored popcorn is a perennial favorite for some folks, so grab a few bags at $2.19 a… pop…, if you’ve been waiting for it to come back.
Oh, and: While these pretty rose ice cream cones weren’t advertised this week, they suddenly reappeared in my store — unfortunately without a price tag, though, so I’m not sure what they’ll run you.
Fall Finds of the week
Some fall and holiday Finds last all season; others appear for a limited time in specific ads. (Sometimes it’s hard to tell with these; a Fall Find that appears in a given ad might actually stick around for a while…) For more seasonal Fall Finds that should be around for a bit, see:
They really do go all out with fall- and holiday-related items; ALDI is the place to be!
This week’s 3-wick candles are available in various Fall scents at $3.99 apiece, ranging from pumpkin ginger snap to pear chestnut. Look also for Huntington Home Fall scented wax melts, $1.69 each.
In addition to the harvest flavored coffees mentioned above, this week’s ad specifically shows many more fall themed Finds. Other beverages, for instance, include:
- Wicked Grove pear hard cider, see price in store
- Nature’s Nectar 4 pack sparkling apple cider, $3.99
- Nature’s Nectar 64 oz honeycrisp or salted caramel apple cider, $2.89
If you’re looking for the sparkling cider, it was available up by the registers at my store (since I know a number of you have been waiting!).
But, let’s say that the sweeter Fall Finds are more up your alley. You are so in luck this week…
- Bake Shop caramel apple pie, $3.89
- L’Oven Fresh maple breakfast bread, $3.99
- Specially Selected pumpkin spice or bourbon barrel 8 oz maple syrup, $5.99
- Specially Selected caramel apple donut or maple honey indulgent Greek yogurt 32 oz, $3.69
- Belmont maple or pumpkin mini bundt cakes 2 pack (frozen), $3.49
- Benton’s pumpkin spice sandwich cremes, $1.99
- Clancy’s pumpkin spice or caramel apple flavored pretzels, $1.99
- Clancy’s cinnamon & brown sugar sweet potato chips, $2.49
- Benton’s creme wafer rolls in pumpkin spice or salted caramel, $1.95
- Voortman pumpkin spice wafers, $2.65
- Benton’s caramel apple cremes, $1.99
- Specially Selected pumpkin cheesecake drizzled caramel corn, $2.99
- Sweet Harvest fried apples with cinnamon, $1.29
That caramel apple pie seems pretty tempting, doesn’t it? I had one of the giant Costco ones years ago at a party, and am wondering how it compares.
Fall savory is good too, though! Among this week’s Finds:
- Southern Grove fall almonds, $4.69
- Mama Cozzi’s harvest supreme pizza, $3.99
- Priano butternut squash or smoked gouda & poblano ravioli, $3.69
- Season’s Choice pumpkin spelt or butternut squash risotto, $3.49
- Season’s Choice harvest grain bowls in Southwest or Italian, $2.79
- Specially Selected maple cinnamon or pumpkin cranberry artisan crisps, $2.99
- Kar’s fall sweet & salty trail mix 34 oz, $5.39
Pick up these autumn Finds while available — and, let me know what you’re looking forward to this week!
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 9/5/21 in Sunday ad markets, 9/8/21 in Wednesday ad markets.