Everything everything bagel seasoning, spiral ham, and more ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
‘Tis the season for… specialty Everything Bagel seasonings at ALDI! EVERYTHING everything bagel, as it were. At just $1.95 apiece, these new Stonemill Everything Bagel varieties are dangerous little impulse buys, in jalapeño, Himalayan pink salt, or asiago cheese.
While we’re being salty this week, Specially Selected tall salt grinders are $3.49 each. Available in violet sea salt, smoked chili salt, or thyme lemon salt.
So… salty… this Southern Grove bar mix looks downright dangerous, all 43 oz of it for $7.99. Let’s see, what else on the salty front — Oh, how about some tapenade? Specially Selected tapenade in olive or roasted red pepper artichoke will run you $3.49, while 10 oz jars of big Specially Selected pimiento stuffed olives are $2.95.
My favorite ALDI Finds
Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Since we already did salty, let’s segue straight over to sweet: Specially Selected classic cookies in hazelnut, almond, or marzipan are $2.99 per 6.1-7 oz container. Also look for specialty double layer chocolate cake, $7.99, and Bake Shop macaroon party trays, $4.69. Prefer pie? Choose from 37 oz pumpkin pie, $5.89, or bourbon pecan pie, $8.99.
Aren’t these pretty? Big 17.64 oz bags of Specially Selected crinkle cut or traditional cut ribbon noodles will run you $2.69. Other pantry & baked good Finds include:
- Specially Selected cheese pairing spread set, $6.99
- Stonemill warm dip mix, $1.69
- L’Oven Fresh butter or potato dinner rolls, $2.49
- Clancy’s Italian toast, $1.99
- L’Oven Fresh brown ‘n serve rolls, $.99
- Specially Selected cheesy gourmet potatoes, $1.99
And, of course, that dangerous special buys pantry aisle still sports all of its seasonal candy, cookies and more!
Sometimes I wonder if they stock things like this seasonal Starbucks coffee just so they can contrast it with the price on their own holiday coffees…
- 10 ct Starbucks holiday K-Cups, $6.99
- 18 ct Barissimo holiday K-Cups, $5.79
- 12 ct Barissimo chocolate raspberry or peppermint K-Cups, $3.89
- 12 oz Barissimo salted caramel or toasted coconut ground coffee, $3.79
And then they also have 13.7 oz bottles of Barissimo iced latte for $1.95 this week.
Over in the frozen section, a 16 oz bag of Simply Nature Organic frozen sweet peas or corn will run you $1.99. Other fun frozen Finds? Sure!
- Black Angus premium beef meatballs, 3 lbs for $13.99
- Appetitos blossoms in spinach & cheese or chicken & pesto, $6.49
- Appetitos puff pastry bites, $5.95
- Bremer 32 oz pesto pasta shells or 4 cheese fettucini, $4.49
- Mama Cozzi’s garlic knots, $1.99
- Mama Cozzi’s rising crust chicken, spinach, & garlic pizza, $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s crispy pepperoni pan pizza, $5.99
- Bremer Bistro 2 pack quiche lorraine or florentine, $4.49
- Yummy whole grain DinoBuddies 56 oz, $8.99
- Season’s Choice twice baked potato, $2.99
And for dessert, try Sundae Shoppe snowflake cones, $3.49.
Moving over to the refrigerated section, Silver Spring 8 oz cocktail sauce or horseradish is $1.89 per 8 oz jar this week. Also look for 10.6 oz Specially Selected cold smoked salmon, $10.99, and Simply Nature 12″ cheese deli pizza on an organic wheat crust, $6.99.
Seasonal sales here also continue — Happy Farms cream chees, for instance, is in this week’s ad at $.99, and Countryside Creamery butter quarters are still just $1.79.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible sales on pineapple, mandarins, sweet potatoes, celery, blueberries, potatoes, grapes, and cauliflower this week. You might also find beef sirloin tip roast, rack of lamb, hand-trimmed beef tenderloin, and bone-in ribeye roast as your meat specials of the week
Appleton Farms spiral sliced honey ham is on sale for the holiday at just $.85/lb. (My ad says $.95, but it was $.85 in store — bonus, lol.) And, Honeysuckle White fresh bone-in turkey breast is $1.79/lb.
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking special buys such as: Costa Bricco Asti D.O.C.G., Dancing Flame Llaima Red Blend, and Wicked Grove Hard Cider cinnamon this week. See price in store on these — and also look for seasonal wines, beers, and more special Finds for the holidays.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
White Cloud returns in this week’s ad: Find 12 roll 2 ply bath tissue for $9.49, or 3 ply for $9.99. While you’re at it, 100 ct White Cloud napkins are running $1.59. Finish things out with Boulder celebration tableware, $1.49.
Then, get festive! Crofton 2 packs of Moscow mule mugs are back, at $9.99 — while a Crofton cake stand or 3-tier buffet server is $14.99, holiday glass cutting board, $4.99, or ornament glasses, $3.99. (And, don’t miss the $19.99 Ambiano electric wine set.)
Benton’s holiday music tins (full of sugar cookies) are back this year, at $5.99. More holiday-related items, too. A New Year’s Eve party kit runs $7.99, Merry Moments holiday plush animation, $8.99, a Huntington Home luxury scented candle with gift box, $5.99, or gold electroplated candle, $6.99.
And oh my gosh, this is a great price for a weighted blanket: This Huntington Home 15 lb weighted blanket with a removable (washable!) cover is $29.99. You’ll also find a children’s 8 lb weighted blanket in this week’s ad, at $24.99.
Speaking of cozy…
- Look for Serra ladies’ 2-pack slipper socks, $7.99
- Serra Ladies’ novelty PJ set, $12.99
- 2 pack of women’s turtlenecks, $14.99
- Men’s or women’s sherpa quarter zip, $12.99
- Work socks, $4.99.
- Biddeford heated mattress pad, $59.99
- Biddeford king or queen heated blanket, $59.99
- Biddeford 50×62″ heated microplush throw, $24.99
And speaking of kids and cozy… Look for an adorable Huntington Home throw buddy, $12.99. On the less cozy kids’ front, Crane tabletop wood games are $6.99, while a children’s scooter is $14.99 or Tzumi karaoke microphone, $12.99.
Poinsettias are back! $3.69 again in this week’s ad, and my store was very well stocked.
More gift-y ideas
This week’s ad is again long on gift options, such as:
- Huntington Home zippered jewelry case, $9.99
- Ferrex rotary tool kit, $29.99
- Easy Home portable cool mist humidifier, $12.99
- Huntington Home essential oils, $4.99
- Huntingont Home cool mist ultrasonic aroma diffuser, $19.99
- Visage facial cleaner, $12.99
- Keychain coin holder, $1.19
- Ambiano duo coffee maker, $69.99
- Visage shiatsu neck massager, $29.99
- Visage heated massager, $16.99
Cart that home in Huntington Home woven totes, $6.99… and cart your holiday leftovers to the fridge in Crofton 40 piece assorted food storage, $6.99. Oh, and a Huntington Home 4 pack bar mop towels or scrubber dishcloths is just $2.49.
Lastly, for the pets!
- Heart to Tail memory foam orthopedic cat bed, $29.99
- Heart to Tail cat bed, $9.99
- Heart to Tail cat tunnel & house, $8.99
- Heart to Tail pet boots, $6.99
- Heart to Tail holiday dog toys, $3.99
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 12/16/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 12/13/20 in Sunday ad markets.