Espresso martini cheese, fall mums, pickle popcorn: ALDI Finds 8/25/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Grown up cheese this week, anyone? ALDI’s Emporium Selection summer alcohol cheese collection sports several 6 oz cheese choices at $3.49 each. Choose from espresso martini, peach bellini, or piña colada flavors.
Then: Coookkiiiiiieeee! Your nom nom nom ALDI Finds this week include these little bags of soft-baked Benton’s cookies for just $1.49, as well as Benton’s Neapolitan cream cookies at $1.99.
The freezer section won’t let you down, either, with M&M’s mint ice cream cookie sandwiches for $3.47. In the refrigerated section? Well, how about The Cookie Dough Cafe edible chocolate chip cookie dough 4-pack, $4.99.
Of course there’s s’more, though… Thematic cookie (and cookie-related) Finds for the week of 8/25/21:
- Baker’s Corner S’mores cookie kit, $4.99
- Benton’s chocolate marshmallow sandwich cremes, $1.99
- Lofthouse S’mores frosted sugar cookies, $2.89
- Stuffed Puffs filled marshmallows, $3.50
That should be enough sweet treats to keep you going for a while, don’t you think?
But wait, there’s more! Read on for all of the best ALDI Finds of the week.
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 8/25/21 (or Find some on 8/22/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 8/25/21. Then, let’s talk about this week’s new ALDI pizzas and ALDI plants — as well as the returns of a few of our old favorite Finds.
- Park Street Deli zesty jalapeño or buffalo skinny dip, $3.49
- Bremer chicken penne primavera or basil Parmesan chicken, $3.99
- Kirkwood whole grain or blazin’ hot chicken fries, $5.49
- 8 lb frozen Kirkwood chicken breasts, $14.99
- Season’s Choice paradise blend or island medley frozen fruit 32 oz, $5.99
- Specially Selected fire roasted vegetables or vegetable medley 16 oz, $2.99
- Whole & Simple steak & cheddar or chicken cilantro lime burritos, $1.99
- Whole & Simple Mex street corn or cilantro lime chicken cauliflower bowl, $2.99
- Clancy’s pulled pork or braised beef short ribs krinkle cut kettle chips, $1.89
- Clancy’s butter twists tub, $4.29
- Dakota’s Pride 28 oz onion or honey baked beans, $1.39
- 40 oz Burman’s BBQ sauce, $2.15
- Fresh Gourmet fruit & nut salad topping, $2.99
- Inglehoffer mustard, $2.39
- Great Gherkins 80 oz whole pickles, $3.99
- Stonemill grill seasoning, $2.29
- 300 ct Boulder uncoated paper plates, $5.99
- Boulder 8 giant roll paper towels ( = 12 single rolls), $6.99
- Huntington Home 18″x30″ deluxe harvest mat, $6.99
- Huntington Home artisan glass candle, $8.99
- Huntington Home collapsible fabric cube, $4.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle in fall scents, $3.99
- Huntington Home 20″x34″ kitchen accent rug, $5.99
- Easy Home 4-tier chrome shelf, $39.99
- SOHL portable lap desk, $8.99
Who else is intrigued by pulled pork potato chips?
We’ve tried the 80 oz pickles when they’ve been out before (because my gosh, what a deal, right?). But alas: Not a fan. They were pretty mushy, and not as flavorful when compared to ALDI’s refrigerated pickles (which are fantastic).
And the frozen fruit medleys look great for smoothies, don’t they? I got the little ALDI Ambiano personal blender for my high school kid over the 2020 holidays, and he’s been into smoothies & shakes ever since — getting great use out of it!
I’m not sure what to make of pulled pork and short rib flavored chips, but… variety is the spice of life, right?
ALDI Plants this week
Look for fall mums this week at your local ALDI! These may be regional, but were out at my store at $3.49 each. (I just love the pinks and purples they have available this year, too.) See my review of ALDI garden mums, and check out a few more pix.
Looking for indoor plants instead? Also this week, Find geometric terrariums for $13.99. (These contain various little succulents, and are up from $12.99 last time.)
New ALDI Pizzas 8/25/21
If it’s a new weekly ALDI ad, it’s a new weekly ALDI pizza… And this time you can choose from:
- Mama Cozzi’s stone baked pizza (available in four cheese or veggie), $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s 12″ pepperoni protein plus deli pizza, $6.49
Look for the stone baked pizza in the frozen section, and the protein plus pizza in the refrigerated section.
Returning favorite Finds
Some old favorite Finds are returning this week, starting with Olive Garden dressing. Unfortunately, however, the price on this has increased to $3.42 a bottle. If you do pick up a bottle? Try this most delicious Olive Garden dressing sheet pan chicken dinner recipe.
Organic grass fed ground beef family packs are on sale again this week! The price may vary by region, but should be around $4.65/lb in most areas of the country. Check out some favorite easy ALDI organic ground beef recipes, and enjoy.
Or, enjoy your organic grass fed ground beef as burgers on L’Oven Fresh pretzel hamburger buns, making their return this week at $2.29 for four. Top those burgers with:
- Wahlburgers dill pickle chips, $5.49
- Wahlburgers hickory smoked bacon, $5.99
- Wahlburgers Wahl sauce, $3.49
Or, make them into genuine Wahlburgers when you pick up the patties, at $6.99 per 1.33 lb package.
Clancy’s dill pickle popcorn also returns this week: $1.69 per 7.5 oz bag.
What Finds are YOU picking up this week?
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 8/22/21 in Sunday ad markets, 8/25/21 in Wednesday ad markets.