Donut sticks, dog ice cream, and mini cakes: ALDI Finds 8/4/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Mini munchies at ALDI? Don’t mind if I do, really. Baker’s Treat strawberry or banana mini muffins will run you $2.09 a box in this week’s ad, and might be a nice treat for on-the-go breakfast or kids’ lunches during the busy back-to-school season coming up.
Also look for L’Oven Fresh mini Hawaiian bagels, $2.29 per 18 oz bag. They generally have plain mini bagels, but the Hawaiian ones are new. (And how cute for mini lunch sandwiches, right?!)
Mini muffins, mini bagels, or… mini cakes? Now, that’s kind of a tough call. 3 oz Bake Shop mini cakes this week are available in either chocolate or 7-UP varieties, at $.99 apiece. And on that sweeter side, you can also look for 10 ct boxes of KIND mini bars, $6.49 a box.
On the frozen minis front, we continue the kid-pleasing theme with Breakfast Best cinnamon blast French Toast bites. These microwavable treats will run you $2.49 per 16 oz box.
But wait, there’s more! Read on for all of the best ALDI Finds of the week.
Before shopping for Finds this week, though, do visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of shipping delays, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
- Possible delays from the 8/4 ad include the expandable garment rack, insulated lunch bag, and more, so be sure to check the ALDI site
Lots of stores are having trouble getting products in lately, and ALDI is no exception. (My store has even been late in getting in a number of items that don’t even appear on the product delays page. Have you been seeing this as well?)
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 8/4/21 (or Find some on 8/1/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Let’s move beyond things that are mini, and check out some of this week’s regular-sized food and Finds. Here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 8/4/21. Then, read on for some bodacious breakfast treats!
- Park Street Deli everything bagel dip, $3.29
- Park Street Deli sweet snack selects 3 pack, $2.49
- 32 oz Cattlemen’s Ranch prime rib or pub style seasoned beef patties, $7.49
- Fusia Asian inspiration steamed dumplings, $2.79
- Heart to Tail dog ice cream, $2.99
- Mama Cozzi’s cheese filled pub pretzels, $2.49
- Simply Nature organic white cheddar puffs snack packs, $4.49
- Clancy’s 18 oz potato chip combo snack packs, $4.49
- Simply Nature ready pasta pouch (elbow or penne), $1.29
- Simply Nature fresh organic grass fed top sirloin steak, $8.99/lb
- Never Any fresh ground lamb, $5.99/lb
- 56 oz Yummy panko chicken tenders or patties, $9.49
- Easy Home fans: Several choices for your dorm room, ranging from $11.99-$17.99
- Easy Home expandable garment rack, $7.99
- Huntington Home over-the-door mirror, $12.99
- Easy Home interlocking foam floor mats, $12.99
- 4″ foliage, $2.99
- SOHL adjustable storage workstation, $29.99
- Adventuridge insulated lunch bag, $9.99
- Adventuridge premium kids’ backpack, $14.99
- Heart to Tail pet travel cot or portable pet playpen, $19.99
- Heart to Tail 3 piece pet hair broom set, $14.99
- Pure Being whole or split antler, $7.99
- Heart to Tail pet cooling bandana, $4.99
- 3 liter Casa Sangrioso Sangria rose box wine, see price in store (in states that allow alcohol sales)
So… the everything bagel dip is interesting, but like last time appears just to be Greek yogurt + everything bagel seasoning. Grab a big tub of plain Greek yogurt and make your own for a lot less, I’m thinking? But anyway: What are you planning to pick up at ALDI this week?
Me, I picked up the over-the-door mirror. It’s a decent price, and I’ve been needing one for a while. (Ignore the clutter… I’m in the process of reorganizing over here.)
Breakfast treats, anyone?
Biscuit crust breakfast pizza, anyone? Only one new pizza this week, but it’s kind of different: Frozen Mama Cozzi’s breakfast pizzas cost $3.99, and come in either sausage & cheese, or bacon, pepper, & onion varieties.
Elsewhere in the freezer section, look for Breakfast Best sausage breakfast skillets at $3.49 for an 18 oz bag — as well as 22.92 oz bags of Season’s Choice hash brown sticks, $2.49.
And they’re ba-ack…! Donut sticks at ALDI, anyone? The only directions on these Bake House Creations donut sticks are for frying in oil, but I bet they’d air fry up nicely. $1.49 per refrigerated tube of cinnamon donut stick dough with icing.
Not feeling the fried dough? Well, look what else is back this week: How about Simply Nature organic acai bowls, available in the freezer section at $2.49 per 6 oz bowl. Choose from tropical or berry flavors.
Let’s see, what else on the breakfast front? Next up, you’ll Find Millville chocolate or peanut butter granola: $2.99 per 16 oz bag.
Wash all of your new breakfast Finds down with Keurig-compatible Barissimo creme brulee or cinnamon vanilla nut coffee cups, $5.79 for an 18 ct box.
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 8/1/21 in Sunday ad markets, 8/4/21 in Wednesday ad markets.