Dairy free Mochi! and more ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Dairy free mochi? I’ve never seen such a thing, but you’ll find plant-based, non-dairy My/Mo mochi cashew cream frozen desserts at ALDI this week. My store had chocolate or salted caramel in stock, at $4.88 a box.
Other limited time special buy dairy free products this week include:
- Earth Grown vegan cheddar mac & cheese, $1.49
- Earth Grown non-dairy oat-based frozen dairy dessert, $2.99 a pint
- Park Street Deli dairy free spinach or jalapeño artichoke dip, $3.29
- Earth Grown organic tofu or Thai basil vegan dumplings, $3.99
ALDI’s dairy free items always get great reviews, so stock up on these new plant-based Finds while available. Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week — It’s a shorter ad, and I moved less than a week ago, so am still a little discombobulated! 🙂
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site, to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip because you need to stock back up on food, use that online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Several pizza-full options this week, starting with Mama Cozzi’s stone-baked four cheese or veggie pizza for $3.69. The veggie one looks very veggie-full: Has anyone tried it? I’m wondering how it compares to the photo! You can also look for Mama Cozzi’s 16″ wood-fired pepperoni & mozzarella deli pizza, $7.49, and Mama Cozzi’s gluten free cauliflower pizza crust 2 packs (just the crust) for $4.99.
Lots going on in the freezer section, as we move on to Kirkwood whole grain or blazin’ hot chicken fries, $5.49 for 24 oz. Other frozen Finds of note in this ad include 16 oz Sea Queen raw Argentine red shrimp $9.99, and Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough chunks, $3.97 for 8 oz.
Moving on to pantry Finds, these are different: Elevation protein and probiotic mini cookies, $2.99 a bag. Look also for Clark organic maple syrup baked beans at $1.49, and Nature’s Nectar cold pressed organic juice, $1.99 (not available at all locations).
Cooling off in the refrigerated section, check for various summer selections of English Stilton (such as this white Stilton cheese with apricots), at $3.49 apiece. You’ll also find some of the dairy free items mentioned at the beginning, such as those vegan dumplings and dairy free dip. Other cooler items of note include Parkview Black Forest hot dogs, $3.49.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible sales on blueberries, red grapes, mandarins, plums, nectarines, papaya, and grape tomatoes. You might also find boneless skinless chicken breast, ground bison, and fresh Atlantic salmon sides as your meat specials of the week.
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking Casa Sangrioso Sangria cans this week, as well as Flying Embers hard Kombucha pineapple chili and Wicked Grove Rose hard cider. See price in store on these.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
Garden mums continue in this week’s ad, at $3.29 this year. I’ve gotten these in previous years and they’ve held up beautifully.
This photo is from last year, but the Ambiano 9-in-1 6 quart electric pressure cooker is on sale for the same $49.99 price. Other kitchen Finds this week include:
- Ambiano high speed blending system, $19.99
- Crofton 14 oz stainless steel vacuum insulated mug with lid, $5.99
- Crofton glass canister set with acacia lids, $12.99
- Crofton Chef’s Collection cookware or bakeware protectors, $5.99
- Crofton mini utensil set, $6.99
- Crofton small baking pans, $4.99
- Crofton 25 oz insulated wine carafe, $6.99
- Crofton 16 jar spice rack, $19.99
- Crofton flip-top hydration bottle, $3.99
- Crofton 16 piece durable food storage set, $5.99
- Easy Home 3 pack refrigerator liners, $3.99
- Joie bag clips, $2.69
- Easy Home bamboo mop or broom, $9.99
- Easy Home kitchen cleaning brush, $2.19
- Easy Home scouring sponges, $2.29 a 4 pack.
I have the fridge liners from an older sale, and they work pretty well to help keep your produce drawers cleaner. Oh, and stock up on household products, too:
- Lander hand soap refill (56 oz), $3.49
- Papia 3ply 24 roll bath tissue, $8.99
- Good & Clean travel pack disinfecting wipes, $1.85 for 36 ct
And the last little section? It’s for your pets! Heart to Tail Finds include a pet auto-waterer, $9.99, an orthopedic pet mat or travel pet bed, $14.99, or kabob, dumbbell, or twist rawhide, $4.99. Pure Being antler assortments will run you $7.99 each, while a pet sweatshirt is $5.99.
Also see if your ad sports children’s reusable masks in these fun character patterns, $2.99 each.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 8/23/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 8/26/20 in Sunday ad markets.