Crazy ALDI holiday clearance 2019 (already! go today…)
Head to your local ALDI store ASAP to see if they’re already running crazy holiday clearance sales! At most stores you don’t usually see these kind of discounts already the day after Christmas, but most food items were already 75% off at the store I stopped by today (while some non-food items were at 50%).
Things were getting pretty picked over at these great clearance prices this afternoon, so I’m not sure how much they’ll have left even by tomorrow. Take a trip over to yours today if you have a chance!
I picked up a couple of big tubs of pretzels and a 28 ct box of holiday fruit flavored snacks for Middle School Guy, each just $.99 — and my shopping partner today got bags of Reese’s peanut butter cups and Rolos at $.73 apiece.
But there was so much more to choose from, so be sure to walk the Aisle of Shame and see what you can spot. Nuts and some of the other holiday food items were not yet on clearance at my store, but most of the candy & cookies appeared to be, as well as gift wrap and gift bags.
As always, clearance pricing and availability can vary wildly by store, but here are some of the ALDI holiday clearance items I spotted at mine today.
Clearance holiday food items
Just a few of the ALDI Christmas clearance food items at my store as of 12/26/19:
- Benton’s candy cane sandwich creme cookies, $.49
- Benton’s gingerbread train kit, $1.87
- Clancy’s white & dark chocolate drizzled caramel corn, $.74
- Clancy’s pretzel or popcorn gift box, $.87
- Clancy’s dipped peppermint pretzel stars, $.49
- Rolo, York peppermint patties, Hershey’s Kisses, or Reese’s candy bags, $.73
- SweeTarts candy canes, $.49
- Clancy’s pretzel rods or holiday shapes, $.99
- Hostess holiday cupcakes, $.72
- Benton’s creme wafer rolls, $1.37
- Lunch Buddies 28 ct holiday fruit flavored snacks, $.99
- Mamba fruit or sour chews, $.24
- Choceur mini Santa and reindeer, $.49
- LifeSavers Gummies game book or hard candy storybook, $.62
- Spangler candy canes, $.24
- Queen Anne cordial cherries, $.41
- Andes creme de menthe thins, $.46
- Benton’s holiday music cookie tins, $1.49
- Winternacht cinnamon star cookies, $.74
- Winternacht Pfeffernusse, $.49
- Winternacht chocolate figurines, $.74
- Winternacht almond Spekulatius, $.49
- Winternacht butter Spekulatius, $.44
- Nature’s Necart honeycrisp or salted caramel apple cider, $.99
Clearance non-food holiday items
And just a few non-food holiday clearance items — I’m not sure if they just hadn’t yet gotten around to marking down more:
- Merry Moments premium reversible gift wrap, $2.99
- Merry Moments ugly sweater wine bottle cover, $1.49
- Merry Moments 5 pack premium gift bags, $1.99
- Merry Moments gift wrap, $.99
Pick up any good ALDI clearance this year?
What did you spot at your own store this week?