Cold Brew Coffee System, Balsamic Glaze, Snacks galore, + more ALDI Finds 7/7/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Look: The Crofton Cold Brew Coffee System is back in this week’s ad, at $12.99. Here’s my review and how-to from a couple of years back — and, I still quite like mine!
- Use a bit of the leftover cold-brewed coffee to make these easy all-ALDI chile mocha brownies, too.
So much yum…
While we’re on the topic, more kitchen & home Finds this week include:
- Ambiano Belgian waffle maker, $14.99
- Crofton double-wall low ball or wine glass, $5.99
- Crofton mini bakeware, $3.99
- Crofton on-the-go assortment (collapsible water bottle, soup or sandwich container), $3.99 each
- Crofton comfort trip utensils, $3.99
- Crofton titanium knife set, $7.99
- Crofton glass meal prep containers, $7.99
- Easy Home kitchen sink organizers, $4.99
- Huntington Home mesh kitchen cabinet organizer, $7.99
- Huntington Home mug gift set, $4.99
- Huntington Home 300 tc organic sheet set, $29.99
- Huntington Home wardrobe or shoe organizer, $24.99
- Huntington Home essential oils, $4.99
- Easy Home portable LED air cooler, $19.99
- Easy Home 8000 BTU portable AC, $199.99
- Huntington Home 20″x34″ memory foam bath mat, $9.99
- Easy Home ultra hiphold laundry basket, $6.99
- Huntington Home asthma & allergy friendly bed pillow, $6.99
The meal prep containers weren’t out in my store yet, but look nice from the ad: Either an 11 cup container, or a 2-pack of 3-cup containers with stackable plastic lids. Freezer safe borosilicate glass, BPA-free.
Before shopping for Finds this week, again check the ALDI Finds product delays page — certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
- Again this week of 7/7/21, there is a pretty significant list of over 15 products that might be delayed.
Lots of stores are having trouble getting products in lately, and ALDI is no exception. (My store has even been late in getting in a number of items that don’t even appear on the product delays page. Have you been seeing this as well?)
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 7/7/21 (or some on 7/4/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond kitchen & home Finds, here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 7/7/21. Then, read on for some of this week’s special Finds of Snack and Pizza!
- Specially Selected classic or strawberry balsamic glaze, $3.29
- Barissimo sparkling cold brew coffee, $1.49, or ready to drink iced latte, $1.89
- Carr Valley bread cheese, $3.49
- Park Street Deli avocado dip & spread minis, $4.49
- Cattlemen’s Ranch 2 lb sea salt & pepper or smokehouse beef brisket patties, $9.99
- Fremont Fish Market colossal easy peel raw shrimp, $9.99
- Season’s Choice mini hash browns, $1.99
- Never Any fresh butterflied lamb leg, $6.99/lb
- Simply Nature organic refined coconut oil 14 oz, $2.99
- Specially Selected premium rubs, $3.49
- Heart to Tail pet character bed, $16.99
- Visage electric foot pedi or facial pore cleanser, $12.99 each
- Bee Happy Narwhal bubble machine, $8.99
- Adventuridge men’s trekking sandals, $14.99
- Crane ladies’ tummy toning swimsuit, $9.99
- Lily & Dan toddler or boys’ 3 piece swim set, $11.99
- Summer Waves deluxe sport lounge, $12.99
- Summer Waves animal ride-on float, $9.99
- Crane 68″ family splash pad, $9.99
- Crane pop-up sun shelter, $16.99
- Crane 4-player disc golf or spike battle, $19.99
- Huntington Home 30″x60″ beach towel, $4.99
- Huntington Home 6’x9′ indoor/outdoor area rug, $39.99
- Belavi decorative plant steps, $24.99
- Belavi umbrella stand or sun shade sail, $19.99 each
There’s a lot out this time — What are you looking at this week?
New ALDI Pizzas this week
Every week seems to bring us a new pizza option at ALDI, and this week we have two. Choose between Mama Cozzi’s Cuban style or gyro pizza, $4.19 each, or Mama Cozzi’s wood fired pizza, at $4.99 each.
Summer snicky snacks (and dessert!)
There are so many snacks & treats in this week’s ad that I figured they deserved their own call-out here. To start: My kids love the pretzel thins, and I’m curious about this week’s special flavors of Clancy’s garlic Parmesan or bacon habanero pretzel slims, $1.99 a bag.
I was also curious about the Casa Mamita organic Mexican-style street corn flavored big dipper corn chips, but passed because I was worried they’d have an underlying Fritos-ish taste. Has anyone tried these? $2.29 per bag in this week’s ad.
On the lower calorie and low carb side of summer snacking, check out Elevation low calorie bars in raspberry or coconut flavor at $3.99 per pack (about $.80 per bar).
And then on the sweeter side of summer snacks: Clancy’s lemon drizzled kettle corn or birthday cake popcorn look like kid-pleasing options. $1.99 per bag.
More snack & treat options in this week’s ad include:
- Moser Roth summer flavor filled chocolate bars, $2.49
- Benton’s coconut rolls, $2.99
- Clancy’s spicy salsa or guacamole tortilla chips, $1.99
- Dunkaroos, $1.79
- LesserEvil Himalayan pink organic popcorn, $2.69
- Hello Panda, $2.99
- Millville birthday cake crispy rice treats, $2.19
- Utopia Market mango habanero or creamy chili puffed corn, $1.99
- Belmont summer cheesecakes, $4.99
- Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough chunks, $3.97
- Sundae Shoppe protein ice cream bars, $3.19
- Bake Shop chocolate chip cookie sandwiches, $4.79
- Bake Shop coconut or cinnamon mini muffins, $2.89
The iced coffee chocolate bar looks good… I’m not sure about rhubarb crumble, though?
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 7/7/21 in Sunday ad markets; some out 7/4/21 in Wednesday ad markets.