Cheap ham, pretty flowers, and 25 more top ALDI Finds week of 3/31/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Who’s feeling spring now? This week, find tulips, hyacinths, and lilies at just $3.99 apiece at your local ALDI. You can also pick up a 10-stem tulip bouquet for $4.89, if you’re looking for cut flowers to brighten up your home. But wait, there’s more: Think spring gardening with:
- 1 cu ft Gardenline potting mix, $3.99
- Gardenline no-dig edging, $12.99
- GroundSmart rubber mulch, $5.49
Get the littles to help you out in the yard, too! A Step2 children’s wheelbarrow is $24.99, while Gardenline children’s long-handled garden tools are $3.99 apiece. (So cute…)
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 3/31/21 (or 3/28/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond April flowers bringing May… more flowers? Here are 25 more top ALDI Finds for the week of 3/31/21 — starting with cheap Easter ham!
- Appleton Farms spiral sliced honey ham, $.85/lb
- Rack of lamb, $9.99/lb
- Beef sirloin tip roast, $3.99/lb
- Simply Nature organic coconut water pouches 8 ct, $2.49
- Cherry/watermelon Moo Tubes, $1.55
- Mama Cozzi’s garlic bread sticks, $1.79
- Mama Cozzi’s spinach, mushroom, & garlic rising crust pizza, $3.99
- Priano mini cheese manicotti or meat lasagna rolls, $3.99
- 56 oz Yummy panko chicken nuggets or whole grain chicken fries, $8.99
- Specially Selected cold smoked salmon gravlax, $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s 16″ wood-fired pepperoni deli pizza, $7.49
- Priano chicken poblano or sweet corn burrata ravioli, $2.99
- Phillips salt & pepper breaded calamari, $5.99
- Steak-umm, $4.99
- Simm’s 16 oz thick-cut pepperoni, $4.99
- Benton’s thin sandwich cremes, $1.55
- Crofton reinforced silicone baking mat, $4.99
- Huntington Home Himalayan salt warmer, $6.99
- Huntington Home essential oil wax melts, $2.29
- Huntington Home essential oils, $3.99 each, or essential oil spray, $4.99
- Huntington Home ultrasonic diffuser, $14.99
- Bendon magic ink or mess-free games or mini blocky books, $3.99
- Bauhn ergonomic laptop stand, $39.99
- Bauhn pyramid, 4-port, or surge mini charger, $14.99
- Serra ladies’ 2-pack soft leggings or front knot top, $9.99
Note: The mini blocky books are actually listed at $1.99 in the ad, but this is a typo. Signs are up in store that it’s an ad misprint, and they’re actually priced at $3.99. 🙁
Snacks for the kidlets
Look for new snacky stuff all over this week’s ad, such as:
- Simply Nature PB&J bites, $4.49
- Simply Nature big variety pack fruit squeezies, $4.89
- Good Natured Selects Veg-ables, $2.99
- Clancy’s white cheddar cheese popcorn snack packs, $3.49
(OK, not just for the kidlets — we adults can enjoy some of these, too…)
For the furbabies
In addition to the top 25 ALDI Finds listed above, who here does an Easter basket for their furry friends? Maybe your dog would enjoy a Heart to Tail frosted dog bone ($2.99), or Heart to Tail natural dog chews ($5.99). For the feline contingent, pick up a spring Cat Scratch playhouse ($7.99) or cat scratching post or corner condo ($14.99). And for you, to help corral things: A Heart to Tail 15-lb pet food container runs $9.99.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 3/28/21 in Sunday ad markets; 3/31/21 in Wednesday ad markets.