Butterball turkey, canned pumpkin, stollen, NINJABREAD, and more ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Who’s looking forward to their family Thanksgiving dinner already? You can then look for a great price on Butterball whole turkeys at ALDI, just $.87/lb.
- Then, look for $2.00 back on Butterball turkey on Ibotta! I just claimed mine.
- New to Ibotta? Please use my referral code, m4cniq. 🙂
Or, grab a Honeysuckle White frozen turkey for $.69/lb, or a Never Any! antibiotic free whole turkey for $1.29/lb. I already picked mine up today, because it’s just me and the boys this year, and the smaller birds often sell out if I wait too long.
Look what’s finally back on the shelf at my local store: 15 oz Baker’s Corner canned pumpkin, just $.85 a can (but limit 2). They’re also stocking Libby’s canned pumpkin for $1.99 this week, if nothing but name brand will do — while Simply Nature organic canned pumpkin will run you $1.79.
While you’re stuffing your cart, don’t miss ever-more seasonal ALDI Finds for your holiday dinner. Chef’s Cupboard French fried onions are back, for instance at $2.49 a can.
More seasonal Finds? How about 32 oz Friendly Farms almond nog for $2.89, or 16 oz Friendly Farms holiday flavored almondmilk creamers, $2.29. 16 oz Friendly Farms Delightfully Pure holiday creamers are $1.99 apiece.
And for dessert… I mean, who can beat a Ninjabread or Ugly Sweater cookie kit? We got Ninjabread one year… ours were a little more, let’s just say, blobby than the ones on the box, but it was a fun activity with the kids. $4.49 each this year.
My favorite ALDI Finds
Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Oh, let’s do more seasonal Finds, because they are so fun. Beaumont hot cocoa mix is back, at $1.49 a box. Look also for 16 oz Beaumont cappuccino mix for $2.49. What’s good with that? Oh, how about Bake Shop chocolate thumbprints for $3.29.
While we’re shopping seasonally, Happy Farms pumpkin spice or salted caramel cream cheese are hanging out on the shelf at $2.15 each. We can think of a number of uses for this, I think…!
Choices, choices: Friendly Farms extra creamy whipped topping for $.79, Fit & Active sugar free whipped topping for $.79, or Cool Whip original whipped topping for $.99… all sitting right next to each other in the freezer.
As we keep moving through the freezer section, you might find 12 oz bags of Season’s Choice original or garlic herb mashed cauliflower for $2.49. Also look for:
- Belmont winter cheesecake sampler, $.99
- Belmont pumpkin pie, $3.39
- Earth Grown meat free turkey breast, $3.99
- Season’s Choice crispy potato circles, $1.99
- Sister Schubert’s frozen yeast rolls, $2.88
- Specially Selected fire roasted vegetables or vegetable medley, $2.99
- Specially Selected assorted premium flatbreads, $3.99
As well as, of course, the frozen Thanksgiving turkeys mentioned above.
Now moving on to the refrigerated section, Park Street Deli traditional or feta tapenades will run you $3.29 this week. Other highlights include Mama Cozzi’s 16″ veggie delights deli pizza, $6.49, Fremont Fish Market chilled crab cakes, $5.99, and Appleton Farms black truffle or fennel bite size salami, $3.99.
It’s all about the holidays in this week’s Finds again: Get holiday baking. A few new deals this week:
- Carlini baking spray, $1.59
- 32 oz Southern Grove pecan halves, $14.99
- 32 oz Southern Grove shelled walnuts, $9.49
And, of course, look for that affordable canned pumpkin back on the shelf this year.
And for some non-baking-related Pantry Finds this week, here’s Barissimo seasonal ice latte in caramel or pumpkin spice, $1.89 each. Look also for Barissimo caramel macchiato or creme brulee ground coffee, $3.79 per 12 oz bag.
17 oz Simply Nature organic turkey bone broth packs a lot of protein, at $2.99 per carton. And to fill out your Thanksgiving (or leading up to Thanksgiving) dinners further, also look for pantry Finds like:
- Cheese Club deluxe mac & cheese, $1.39
- Bake Shop 10″ pumpkin pie, $5.89
- L’Oven Fresh brown ‘n serve rolls, $.99
- Specially Selected French dinner rolls, $1.99
- L’Oven Fresh butter or potato dinner rolls, $2.29
- Sprite winter spiced cranberry 2 liters, $1.25
- Bake Shop cinnamon crumb cake, $4.49
Be sure to check the endcaps by the registers, too — that’s where I found all the rolls and pie in my store today.
‘Tis the season to scope out holiday baked goods and candies galore, too. All through the special buys aisle, look for seasonal Finds such as:
- Various stollen, ranging from $4.99-$6.99
- Winternacht mini Santas, bears, or snowmen, $2.99
- Winternacht milk chocolate figurines, $2.99
- Merci chocolates, $4.99
- Moser Roth mini chocolades, $2.69
- Moser Roth grand pralines, $2.79
- Specially Selected European chocolate truffles, $3.29
- Moser Roth Belgian chocolates gift wrapped box, $7.99
- Specially Selected caramel stroopwafels, $2.49
- Specially Selected continental cookie assortment, $3.99
- Specially Selected Torino cookies in double chocolate or mint, $1.99
- Winternacht pannetone, $4.99
- Ninjabread or ugly sweater Christmas cookie kits, $4.49
- Clancy’s pretzel rings, $1.69
- Winternacht praline marzipan log, $1.99
- Winternacht chocolate peanut clusters, $2.49
- Winternacht cinnamon star cookies, $2.99
- Winternacht chocolates, $1.79
- Winternacht chocolate or assorted mini Elisen gingerbread, $3.99
- Winternacht chocolate gingerbread assortment, $2.99
- Winternacht gingerbread hearts, $1.99
- Winternacht soft gingerbread cookies, $1.99
- Winternacht wafer assortment, $2.99
- Winternacht pfeffernusse, $1.99
- Winternacht butter spekulatius, $1.79
- Winternacht almond spekulatius, $1.99
- Choceur European chocolates, $3.99
- Queen Anne cordial cherries, $1.75
- Choceur dark chocolate covered cherries or cranberries, $4.99
- Choceur chocolate coins, $1.99
and more, for your charcuterie boards, gift baskets, holiday meals…
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible sales on honeycrisp apples, oranges, various squash, and red grapes. You might also find beef sirloin tip roast, organic grass fed chuck roast, family pack chicken breast, and chole chicken roasters as your meat specials of the week. And, look for seasonally-available fresh cranberries, just $.99 for 12 oz at my store!
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking special buys such as: Don Florencio tempranillo crianza, Moiselle Couture Collection blackberry or raspberry red blends, and more this week. See price in store on these — and also look for seasonal wines, beers, and more special Finds for the holidays.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
There’s no place like gnome… Holiday gnomes, $7.99 each, that is. More holiday decor, too:
- Crofton holiday stemless wine glasses, $4.99
- Merry Moments 4 piece flameless LED candle set with remote, $9.99
- Merry Moments 2′ pre-lit tabletop tree, $6.99
- Merry Moments holiday lantern, $6.99
- Merry Moments lighted metal house, $8.99
- Huntington Home holiday pine cones, $3.49
- Merry Moments soho holiday doormat, $6.99
- Merry Moments holiday artisan accent rug, $7.99
- Merry Moments holiday burlap wreath, $14.99
- Merry Moments flocked potted trees, $29.99
- Merry Moments bottle brush tree set, $9.99
- Merry Moments vintage truck, $9.99
- Huntington Home woven throw, $9.99
You can also pick up a 5″ Christmas cactus, see price in store, and Pembrook all-occasion cards for $.99 each.
Deck yourself with Serra Ladies’ chunky knit slipper socks, a cozy $9.99 option. Other cozy Fall Finds include Serra Ladies’ boots for $17.99, tights for $4.99, oversized blanket scarf for $5.99, or a Cuddle Crew wearable blanket for $17.99. More Serra Ladies’ Finds include a $9.99 skirt or $6.99 two-pack tummy toning briefs.
Calling all essential oils fans: Welby assorted oils are $4.99 each this week. Also find a Dentiguard travel sonic toothbrush for $8.99, or a Skylite personal essentials kit (masks, glovets, etc.) for $7.99.
Now for your kitchen, these Crofton brunch accessories are kind of adorable, aren’t they? $3.99 each. $9.99 will get you a Huntington Home comfort kitchen mat or jacquard tablecloth & napkin set, or a Crofton roasting pan with rack, silicone pastry mat, or holiday ceramic serving platter.
Other kitchen Finds include:
- Crofton 3 piece cookie sheet set, $8.99
- Crofton silicone stretch lids, $4.99
- Crofton mini utensils, $1.49
- Crofton mini ceramic baking dishes, $2.99
- Crofton 50 piece assorted food storage, $7.99
- Crofton measuring cup assortment, $3.49
- Reusable shopping bag, $1.99
- Crofton Chef’s Collection 20 piece cutlery set, $16.99
As well as, of course, those holiday wine glasses.
Our last few non-food Finds of randomness range from Boulder 3-ply 40 ct dinner napkins for $1.49, to AutoXS windshield covers ($4.99) or steering wheel covers ($12.99). Also look for Intex airbeds, $49.99 for rising comfort queen, or $24.99 for Kidz travel.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 11/11/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 11/8/20 in Sunday ad markets.