Bloody Mary Chips, Everything Bagel Dip, Charcuterie season, and more ALDI Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I guess it’s… Mashup week at ALDI? Case in point: These Clancy’s krinkle cut Bloody Mary or Moscow Mule kettle chips, $1.89 a bag. You’ll also find tubs of little Benton’s bourbon brown sugar or chai spice flavored cookies for $3.89, if you are looking for a different beverage flavored snack combination.
Or, how about this Park Street Deli everything bagel dip? (Although at $3.29 for 8 oz, I think I’m going to check out how everything bagel seasoning tastes mixed into some of the Greek yogurt I already have in my fridge, instead of investing in a tiny tub of this.)
My favorite ALDI Finds
Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Every week brings us another new ALDI frozen pizza to try… This week, Mama Cozzi’s single serve four cheese pizzas are $2.79 a pop. Also look for Mama Cozzi’s Tuscan chicken or Mediterranean flatbread pizzas at $3.99 — and, over in the refrigerated section, Mama Cozzi’s 12″ pepperoni protein plus deli pizzas run $6.49 each.
These are huge 3.5 lb boxes: Find Yummy chicken breast nuggets (with crunchy Panko breading) for $8.99 this week. Looking for something less meaty and more vegetarian? Earth Grown chickenless nuggets 10.9 oz boxes are $3.29.
Or, maybe you’re feeling more fishy this week. Specially Selected shrimp & crab ravioli 20 oz bags are back, at $3.99. (These aren’t bad — try them with a little olive oil, garlic, and shredded Parmesan.)
On the side… up high… down low… sweet potat-O. Season’s Choice frozen roasted & seasoned sweet potatoes or petite potatoes, 12-16 oz bags for $1.99. Another side dish option? Simply Nature fusilli, orzo, or Southwest fiesta salad, $2.99 a bag.
Follow that up with dessert! Skillet cookies, anyone? Choose from rich chocolate brownies or chocolate chip chocolate filled cookies, $3.99 a box.
Lastly, on the frozen breakfast front:
- Breakfast Best heat ‘n serve turkey sausage links, $1.05
- Breakfast Best sausage & egg or ham & egg breakfast burritos, $1.69
- Whole & Simple breakfast bites, $4.99
The breakfast bites look like the little sous vide egg bites at Starbucks, and this is a small 7.8 oz box.
Moving on to the refrigerated section… charcuterie board season is here! Just a few more of the seasonal specialty cheeses I spotted this week (see last week’s Finds for more) include:
- Various Emporium Selection fancy goat cheeses, $3.89
- Emporium Selection Irish cheddar, $3.59
- Emporium Selection alcohol infused cheddar, $3.99
- Happy Farms sharp cheddar or port wine deli cheese ball, $3.99
So much seasonal cheesy yum!
Speaking of charcuterie… my store this week unveiled an entire charcuterie endcap! Seasonal Finds I Found there include:
- Specially Selected Belgian cocoa dusted truffles, $2.99
- Specially Selected cheese crisps, $2.99
- Specially Selected fig & plum fruit spread, $2.49
- Southern Grove mission figs, $1.89
- Specially Selected chocolate sea salt cashews, $3.99
- Specially Selected Marcona almonds, $4.99
- Simms garlic summer sausage, $3.49
- Specially Selected stuffed queen olives, $2.89
- Specially Selected artisan crisps, $2.99
- Specially Selected Norwegian crispbreads, $2.49
- Specially Selected artisan crackers, $2.99
- Specially Selected flatbread crackers, $2.49
- Specially Selected crostini toasts, $2.99
- Specially Selected wafer crackers, $1.99
- Specially Selected scalloped crackers, $1.49
- Specially Selected Torino cookies, $1.99
Those truffles, by the way… SO good.
But let’s finish with the cooler section now, before we get distracted again. More refrigerated Finds this week include Bake House Creations donut sticks dough, $1.49. Look for Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns at $2.09, too.
Let’s move back on over to the pantry Finds section now, where 32 oz jugs of Specially Selected pure maple syrup are $13.89. (If you miss this deal, though, highly rated 32 oz maple syrup generally isn’t much more on Amazon.)
While we’re walking on the sweeter side, this Benton’s enrobed cookie trio will run you $4.99. Snack and dessert further:
- Specially Selected red or white wine pairing chocolates, $4.99
- Specially Selected croissant toast, $2.99
- Millville simple nut bars, $2.39
- Specially Selected yogurt drizzled granola clusters, $3.89
- Clancy’s tailgate taquitos or 7-layer dip lattice cut kettle chips, $2.29
- Specially Selected antipasti platter, $5.99
Plus, don’t miss the bloody Mary chips and bourbon brown sugar cookies from the beginning of this long, long Finds post this week! 🙂
Thirsty for more? Check out the Barissimo exotic coffee variety pack (48 ct) for $12.99, which is about $.27 per cup. Also find Benner green tea 20 ct, $1.99, as well as Nature’s Nectar Super Juice 64 oz bottles for $3.29.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible continuing sales on pumpkins, as well as various fall squash, caramel apples, blueberries, peaches, pears, and organic grapes. You might also find ground bison, Beyond burgers, and family packs of boneless skinless chicken breasts as your meat (and “meat”) specials of the week.
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking special buys such as: Petit Toffee Buttermint wine, Wicked Grove semi-dry hard cider, and more this week. See price in store on these.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
Seasonal scented Huntingon Home candles are back, $3.99 each. Enjoy scents such as holiday cranberry and frosted vanilla this year. To scent your home further, also look for Huntington Home scented wax melts at $1.69, a Huntington Home accent fragrance warmer for $4.99, and 3 packs of cinnamon brooms, $2.79.
Look for Ty Beanie Boo masks for kids at $2.49 this week, as well as Welby 10 pack children’s or adult disposable face masks for $4.99. Adult Welby reusable face masks 3 packs are $3.99.
Other highlights this week include:
- Crofton pressure cooker accessories, $4.99
- Crofton faux wood nonstick pan, $14.99
- Ambiano 3.5 quart air fryer (slightly bigger than last time), $49.99
- Crofton rotating lock containers, $4.99
- Crofton soup mug, $3.99
- Huntington Home essential oils, $4.99
- Welby magnifying glass, $7.99
- HoMedics total clean 4-in-1 air purifier, $49.99
- HoMedics total clean personal air sanitizer, $29.99
- Crane men’s 4 pack boxer briefs, $9.99
- Royal Class men’s slippers, $5.99
- Serra Ladies’ bootie slippers, $8.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2 piece PJ set, $12.99
- Children’s slipper socks, $3.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2 pack relaxed long-sleeved tees, $9.99
Finds for your Home
- Huntington Home felt storage basket, $7.99
- Huntington Home blanket ladder, $14.99
- Huntington Home floor pillow, $16.99
- Huntington Home 50″x60″ cozy throw, $17.99
- Huntington Home 5 mode shower head, $12.99
- Easy Home loofah anti-slip bath mat, $5.99
- Huntington Home oversized towel or 2 pack bath towels, $9.99
Finds for your pets
- Heart to Tail wild bird seed 20 lbs, $6.99
- Heart to Tail scratching post, $12.99
- Heart to Fail pet sweater, $4.99
- Heart to Tail cat warming mat, $9.99
Lastly, look for Boulder 2-ply dinner napkins ($1.99 for 100) and Willow multi-packs of facial tissue, ($3.69 for four 65 ct boxes).
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 10/21/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 10/18/20 in Sunday ad markets.