Berry Bushes, Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets, and 25 more top ALDI Finds of the week
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Hey! Yes, I bought a raspberry bush at ALDI today… I had some at my old house, so now will let this one be fruitful and multiply at the new one. 🙂 Find assorted berry bushes at $5.99 in this week’s ad, or pick up a premium rose bush for $6.99.
Note: Garden plants are not available at all locations; check your local store.
I’m slowly ALDI-fying my new back yard, apparently. I already bought and planted a clematis last week, although they are listed at $4.99 in this week’s ad (my store must have put them out early). And even more on the flowering front in this week’s Finds: Rieger begonias, $8.99 apiece, and ornamental shrubs at $3.99.
More outdoor items of note:
- Gardenline bird feeding station, $9.99
- Gardenline garden netting, $9.99
- Gardenline walk-in greenhouse, $39.99
- Belavi wooden plant ladder stand, $39.99
- Belavi 16″ planter, $9.99 or 2-piece macrame plant hanger, $9.99
- Keter rattan hanging planter, $14.99
- Pure Being fruit & nut wild bird seed 8 lbs, $8.49
- Belavi garden lantern, $11.99
- Belavi gazebo with netting, $169.99
- Belavi 2 pack tufted seat cushions, $19.99
- Belavi 9′ aluminum umbrella, $29.99
- Belavi boho hanging hammock chair, $24.99
- Gardenline flexible downspout extender, $6.99
- Gardenline children’s gardening set, $8.99
Get going on creating that backyard oasis this year!
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 4/21/21 (or 4/18/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond the gardening and patio items listed above, here are 25 more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 4/21/21.
- Park Street Deli taco, black bean, or chipotle hummus 8 oz, $1.95
- Mama Cozzi’s 16″ veggie delight deli pizza, see price in store
- Simply Nature black bean corn tortilla chips, $1.99
- Simply Nature gluten free oatmeal in original or maple brown sugar, $2.19
- L’Oven Fresh folded flat bread, $1.99
- Mama Cozzi’s cauliflower pizza bites in pepperoni or three cheese, $4.99
- Mama Cozzi’s ultra thin crust BBQ chicken or smokehouse pizza, $4.69
- Season’s Choice broccoli cheese or cauliflower veggie puffs, $2.99
- Mama Cozzi’s cheese stuffed breadsticks, $2.69
- Yummy gluten free Dino Buddies chicken nuggets, $4.29
- Season’s Choice seasoned spiral fries, $1.99
- Simply Nature organic oat cookies in milk or dark chocolate, $1.99
- Fit & Active 100 calorie milk chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels, $2.19
- Savoritz cheese crackers in pizza or four cheese, $1.89
- Specially Selected dark chocolate covered espresso beans, $2.99
- Simply Nature olive oil sea salt or herbs & spices popcorn, $1.89
- Simply Nature applesauce cups in granny smith or blueberry, $1.39
- Tuscan Garden simply dressing, $1.49
- Crane foldable exercise bike, $89.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2 pack seamless comfort bras, $6.99
- Pembrook pop-up Mother’s Day cards, $1.99
- Huntington Home essential oil candle, $4.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle in scents like blackberry mint mimosa, $3.99
- Huntington Home sofa cover, $24.99, or loveseat or armchair cover, $19.99
- Huntington Home garment rack with shelf, $14.99
Mother’s Day items are just starting in this week’s ad, but there are a couple things for the guys, too: Crane 3-pack COOLMAX boxers are $9.99, Gardenline men’s utility boots $14.99.
If you have been waiting for the veggie puffs to come back, grab them soon — they’re a perennial favorite for the little ones and tend to go quickly.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 4/18/21 in Sunday ad markets; 4/21/21 in Wednesday ad markets.