Asian week, keto bagels, everything bagel hummus: ALDI Finds 8/11/21
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Everything Bagel hummus, anyone? $1.95 per 8 oz package this week — and a better deal than last week’s Everything Bagel dip, that’s for sure. $1.95 is about their everyday price for hummus, so they’re just offering another variety this week.
While you’re in the refrigerated Special Buys section, also keep your eye out for Specially Selected indulgent peach or cherry Greek yogurt, $3.69 per 32 oz container. Your last great refrigerated Find this week? How about Mama Cozzi’s 12″ gluten free cheese or pepperoni deli pizza, at $5.99.
But wait, there’s more! Read on for all of the best ALDI Finds of the week.
Before shopping for Finds this week, though, do visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of shipping delays, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
- Possible delays from the 8/11 ad include the compact air fryer, ceramic frying pans, and more, so be sure to check the ALDI site
Lots of stores are having trouble getting products in lately, and ALDI is no exception. (My store has even been late in getting in a number of items that don’t even appear on the product delays page. Have you been seeing this as well?)
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 8/11/21 (or Find some on 8/8/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Note: Last year’s photo, but same price and designs this year!
Here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 8/11/21. Then, read on for some new ALDI Asian Week Finds!
- Barissimo salted caramel or toasted coconut 12 oz ground coffee, $3.79
- L’Oven Fresh keto friendly bagels, $3.49
- Casa Mamita queso or beef stuffed nachos, $3.99
- Sundae Shoppe chocolate enrobed assorted fruit bars, $3.19
- Family pack Simply Nature organic grass fed 85/15 ground beef, $4.49/lb
- Simply Nature fruit squeezies variety pack, $4.69
- Simply Nature cauliflower stars portion packs, $4.99
- Berryhill fruit syrup, $2.95
- Priano citrus extra virgin olive oil in lemon or orange 8.45 oz, $4.49
- Simply Nature organic mac & puppies, $1.19
- Crofton 10 piece flatware set, $9.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle in almond apple torte, mahogany & amber, lakeside dreams, or sunflower & zest, $3.99
- Ambiano compact air fryer, $34.99
- Crofton ceramic pans, $14.99
- Crofton expandable sink colander, $9.99
- Adventuridge collapsible tub or dish drainer, $14.99
- Huntington Home 50″x70″ royal plush throw, $7.99
- Mini succulent, see price in store
- Belavi mosaic solar garden stake, $6.99
- Belavi tri-planter with tray, $9.99
- PIC insect killer torch, $29.99
- Pembrook desk blotter & note pad set, $4.99
- Huntington Home color changing LED desk lamp, $18.99
- Serra Ladies’ PJ short set, $9.99
- Lily & Dan children’s lightweight footbed sandals or Serra Ladies’ memory foam a-line shoes, $4.99 each
I really do like their organic ground beef, so you can Find some recipes using ALDI organic grass fed ground beef here.
Asian Week at ALDI
Frozen edamame is my jam! I always stock up on the shelled edamame when it reappears in stores because $1.89 is a great price. Note: They also have whole pods, but we haven’t been as happy with those; they’re kind of tough. If you pick up the shelled edamame, try this garlic soy pork with edamame rice (so good!).
Also available this week: Frozen 16 oz Fusia Asian Inspirations chicken or pork potstickers, $3.99, or 24 oz mini pork or chicken wontons, $5.89. Use either in this awesomely easy, all ALDI recipe: Shortcut Wonton Soup with Spinach!
Other frozen Asian Week Finds include:
- Fusia Szechuan or sweet & sour stir fry, $2.99
- Fusia shrimp fried rice or shrimp lo mein, $4.99
- Fusia beef & broccoli or beef lo mein, $4.49
- Fusia sweet teriyaki or sesame ginger chicken skillet, $4.99
- Fusia crab rangoon, $2.49
I do love me some shrimp fried rice, but would rather pick up a bag of shrimp and make my own easy homemade shrimp fried rice. If you have a few extra minutes, make it yourself for a higher shrimp-to-rice ratio, freshness, and quantity.
On the snack-y front, try Journey to Japan ponzu ginger or wasabi flavored potato chips, $1.69 a bag.
As we continue through the pantry section, look for Fusia ramen or pho noodles, $2.49 per 8 oz bag. (These rice based noodles are also gluten free!) More pantry Finds for Asian week include:
- Maruchan Yakisoba chicken or beef, $.70
- Annie Chun’s noodle bowls, $2.54
- Annie Chun’s ramen bowls, $2.79
- Burman’s Indian sauces, see price in store
- Fresh Gourmet wonton strips, $1.99
- Fusia assorted Asian sauces, $2.15
- Journey to Thailand noodles, $2.49
And when you move over to the refrigerated section, you can look for Pressery ramen or pho kits, $3.99 each.
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 8/8/21 in Sunday ad markets, 8/11/21 in Wednesday ad markets.