ALDI is where the heart is with this week’s Valentine’s Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Get started on your Valentine’s Day shopping early this year, because this week’s ALDI ad will steal your heart — starting, of course, with classroom Valentines at $1.99 a box. (Can I just tell you that I’m simultaneously kind of glad and kind of nostalgic that both of my kids are now too old for these?)
Here are a few more of my favorite ALDI Finds and sale items from the new week’s ad, starting either 1/26/20 or 1/29/20. (Note: Even in Sunday markets, many of the new non-food Finds don’t release until Wednesday.) These are filled out with a few new non-advertised Finds that I’ve spotted at my own store recently.
ALDI Food Finds this week
I hope you like your food heart shaped and heavy on the chocolate this week, because that’s where we’re headed! This $6.99 Barissimo “coffees of Valentines” box is actually not a great per cup price, but ranks high in novelty value if you’re looking for something edible, yet different than the usual heart shaped box of chocolates.
No worries if heart shaped chocolate boxes are your (or your significant other’s) thing, though. Choceur heart shaped chocolate boxes are also on sale this week, for just $3.99 apiece. Other heartful food Finds?
- Specially Selected chocolate truffle hearts, $3.49
- Reggano heart shaped pasta, $1.99
- Clancy’s white or pink chocolate covered pretzel hearts, $1.99
- Mama Cozzi’s heart shaped cheese deli pizza, $4.99
- Emporium Selection Valentine’s Day cheese, $3.99
- Benton’s cherry or strawberry shortbread hearts, $1.99
- Lofthouse Valentine message heart sugar cookies, $2.89
- Lunch Buddies Valentine hearts fruity snacks, $3.99
Oh, I did review the heart shaped Valentine’s Day cheese last year, for the curious.
Something sweet for everyone, though. Like, let’s say you don’t care if your chocolate is heart shaped; you can rejoice in the fact that Specially Selected Belgian cocoa dusted truffles are back on the shelf, at $2.99 a box. In case you’re wonder what that “Utz certified” label signifies on the boxes, here’s the explanation.
You’ll also find Lofthouse Valentine’s frosted sugar cookies for $2.89, Fun Dip Valentines for $2.95, The Chocolate Cellar chocolate red wine (price varies, at stores that sell alcohol), and lots more.
Beyond Valentine’s Day, there’s also some kind of football game or something going on this weekend… so you’ll also see a few last ditch football food Finds this week! Pizza is a perennial favorite here, and this week’s specials include:
- Mama Cozzi’s mac & cheese thin crust pizza, $3.89
- Mama Cozzi’s meatball marinara pizza, $3.99
- Mama Cozzi’s pan pizza cheese & pepperoni value pack, $9.99
- Mama Cozzi’s mega pizza snacks, $2.59
- Specially Selected garlic cheese flatbread, $2.19
- Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni pan deli pizza, $6.99
- Ultimato’s cheese or pepperoni jumbo deli calzone, $4.99
You’ll also see Season’s Choice waffle fries ($1.49) and whole onion rings ($2.19) back in this week’s ad.
As far as meat and produce go: Many areas of the country are football food-ing there, too, with sales on chilled chicken wings (meatier and taster than the frozen ones!), big packs of 73% lean ground beef, St. Louis spareribs, avocados, and tomatoes.
Look also for a price drop “ALDI Savers” section in your flyer this week. Mine is advertising assorted canned beans for $.48, American cheese singles for $1.44, thin wheat crackers for $.98, graham crackers for $1.25, and more.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
How cute are these mommy & me fleece lined Valentine’s leggings, I ask you? At $7.99 for women’s sizes and $3.99 for girls’ sizes, deck both of you out in heart-y style for just $12.00 total.
More Valentine’s related fun for kids includes:
- I Love You… storybooks for little ones, $4.99
- Bee Happy Valentine’s mini plush, $.99
- Bee Happy Valentine’s plush, $3.99
- Bee Happy large Valentine’s plush, $14.99
- Licensed create your own Valentine’s Day mailbox kits, $3.99
- Licensed Valentine’s Day sticker cards, $1.99
- Bendon Valentine’s mini play packs, $4.99
Plus, of course, the $1.99 classroom Valentine packs above.
Valentine’s Day is for grown folk, too! Crofton Valentine’s silicone bakeware is $4.99 each this week. Also look for Huntington Home Valentine’s pillow & throw sets, $8.99, Serra Ladies’ 2-pack cozy footie socks, $3.99, and Huntington Home winter coir mats, $6.99.
Valentine’s Day cards are just $.99 each, and you can also look for the cutest pop-up cards for $1.99. ALDI’s $.99 cards, by the way? Excellent quality and size for a buck! Beyond the Valentine’s Day ones, also look for birthday, thank you, get well, and other general occasion cards at this price.
Fresh laundry is a brilliant scent for a candle, isn’t it? Huntington Home 3 wick candles usually fly off the shelves at $3.99 each, so grab these new scents ASAP.
Beyond just the scent of clean, though: Spring cleaning (yes, already) is another major theme in this week’s ALDI Finds! An Easy Home hand held steam cleaner is $24.99, and you can also pick up:
- Easy Home spin sweeper, $12.99
- Easy Home hand held wet/dry vacuum, $24.99
- Easy Home spin mop, $19.99
- Easy Home 3 piece pet hair broom set, $14.99
- Easy Home eraser sponges, $3.49
- Easy Home folding utility cart, $16.99
- Easy Home flex tray, $3.99
On those eraser sponges, though — $3.49 for six is much cheaper than name brand, but if you’re picking up a knock-off anyway, you can always find larger multi-packs on sale on Amazon at a lower per-sponge price — you know, if you’d like to stock up. 🙂
Our last major Finds category this week: Learning products for the kiddos. Wipe clean learning books are $4.99 each, an Easy Home kids’ folding table is $19.99, The Clever Factory good grades workbooks are $3.99, The Learning Journey robotic toys, $14.99, Hinkler craft activity books $5.99 each, and more.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
You can view all of these picks plus additional weekly Finds and specials using the ALDI Finds tabs across the top of their weekly ads page, but note that pricing and availability may vary by region. These sale prices are from the ad starting Sunday 1/26/20 or Wednesday 1/29/20.