ALDI Halloween Cheese and Day of the Dead Succulents in this week’s Finds
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I just love ALDI’s Halloween cheese — it’s too cute, don’t you think? And, how absolutely perfect for a Fall-themed charcuterie board. Look for four Emporium Selection varieties this year, at $3.99 each:
- Freaky Franken Sage Derby
- Scary Pumpkin Spice Wensleydale
- Bat Knit Crazy Cheddar
- No Rest for the Wicked Wensleydale
I can vouch for Bat Knit Crazy as a solid cheddar, but am not sure what I think of the pumpkin spice cheese idea…
And while we’re being Halloween-cheesy: Emporium Selection Transylvanian cave cheese, anyone? $3.99 per 7.05 oz. I first tried this a few years ago and we quite enjoyed it.
My favorite ALDI Finds
Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
‘Tis the season… for Pumpkin. Spice. Everything!
- Belmont pumpkin or French vanilla ice cream, $2.89
- Season’s Choice pumpkin or butternut squash risotto, $2.99
- Bake Shop pumpkin or pecan cheesecake, $4.99
- Priano pumpkin & butternut squash or mushroom alfredo sauce, $4.49
- Bake Shop apple cider or pumpkin pie cookies, $2.99
- Bake Shop mini pumpkin spice cupcake, $2.99
- Benton’s pumpkin spice or apple crumble cookie thins, $2.39
- Benton’s pumpkin spice sandwich cremes, $1.99
- Clancy’s pumpkin spice or caramel apple pretzels, $1.99
- Millville pumpkin spice or harvest granola, $2.99
- Specially Selected pumpkin cranberry or maple cinnamon artisan crisps, $2.99
- Bake House Creations pumpkin cinnamon rolls, $2.99
- Barissimo pumpkin or maple ground coffee, $3.79
- Happy Farms pumpkin spice or salted caramel cream cheese, $1.49
- L’Oven Fresh pumpkin spice or harvest bagels, $1.99
- Aunt Maple’s pumpkin spice or banana chocolate chip pancake mix, $2.69
- Simply Nature pumpkin spice (and other assorted) soft baked cookies, $2.49
- Priano pumpkin sage or butternut squash ravioli, $2.79
- Bake Shop pumpkin cake roll, $3.99
- Friendly Farms pumpkin spice or peppermint mocha creamer, $2.05
- Barissimo pumpkin spice or salted caramel coffee cups, $3.89
OK, some of these are just plain pumpkin, but you get the theme. Look for more throughout the store, too!
Beyond pumpkin: While you’re in the freezer section buying pumpkin ice cream, also look for Season’s Choice quick fries, $1.99. Other frozen Finds of note include: Specially Selected macarons, $4.89, Belmont apple or cherry pie, $4.49, and Specially Selected Brussels sprouts with balsamic glazed bacon, $3.99. Mama Cozzi’s harvest supreme or Hawaiian style pizza is $3.99, while Kirkwood stuffed chicken will run you $2.99, and Specially Selected garlic cheese flatbread, $2.29.
Further beyond pumpkin, look for more Fall flavors throughout the store. In the cooler section, for instance, Never Any chipotle or cranberry chicken sausage will run you $3.19, and Specially Selected indulgent Greek yogurt fall flavors (such as “honey caramel apple donut!”) are $3.69 for 32 oz. Other refrigerated Finds this week include Journey To… imported Polish sausage, $4.99 for 13.23 oz, Appleton Farms beef fajita or steak strips, $4.99 for 10 oz, and Mama Cozzi’s 12″ Mexican style deli pizza, $4.79.
When we move on to pantry Finds, Clancy’s cinnamon & brown sugar sweet potato chips are $2.29 a 6 oz bag — and Clancy’s roasted sweet corn popcorn is back, at $1.99.
Also look for Simply Nature butternut squash crackers, $2.99 for sea salt or cinnamon brown sugar. (This is last year’s photo, but same flavors, same price.) While we’re Simply Nature-ing, organic bone broth soup is $2.99 for a 17 oz carton this week, too.
Baker’s Corner fruit cobbler or crisp mix is $1.39, Barissimo bourbon pecan or amaretto coffee cups will run you $5.79 for 18 ct, and L’Oven Fresh maple breakfast bread is $3.99. Also look for Nature’s Nectar fall juices, $2.89 for 64 oz, and sparkling fresh cider, $3.99 a four pack. Oh, and liveGfree gluten free cheddar biscuit or cornbread mix is here, at $2.29!
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible sales on green grapes, honeycrisp apples, pineapple, yellow potatoes, grape tomatoes, and blackberries this week. You might also find 73% ground beef, Black Angus USDA chuck roast, assorted pork chops, and thin-sliced chicken breast as your meat specials of the week. (To go with your meat: Wahlburgers Wahl sauce, $3.49 for 12 oz.)
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking special buys such as: Baja lime margarita, Stone Brewing Buenaveza salt & lime lager, Left Coast Brewing una mas ambger lager, Three Mills Botanicals rose, strawberry, & elderflower, and more this week. See price in store on these.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
Day of the Dead succulents will run you $7.99 this week — at my store, they were a nice size and looked very healthy!
If you’re looking for an even lower maintenance option, however, mini Day of the Dead air plants will run you $3.99 apiece. Available in black, lavender, and blue.
More Fall and Halloween decor abounds. Huntington Home ceramic pumpkin candles are adorable, at $6.99 each. Also find:
- Huntington Home decorative yard stakes, $3.99
- Huntington Home twig wreath or tree, $12.99
- Huntington Home galvanized lantern, $8.99
- Huntington Home 2 pack skeletons, $4.99
- Huntington Home inflatables, $12.99
Deck yourself out for Fall, too. Serra Ladies tall rain boots are $17.99, or Gardenline adult boots, $24.99. An Adventuridge men’s flannel shirt jacket will run you $17.99, or men’s reversible belt, $7.99. And don’t miss the Skylite stick umbrellas, $6.99 each.
As far as household deals, these big packs of White Cloud TP are $9.49. Clean further with an Easy Home Spray mop, $12.99. Or, to organize your household:
- Easy Home pantry organizers or cabinet bins, $4.99
- Easy Home shopping/utility cart, $19.99
- Easy Home under-sink shelf, $14.99
- Easy Home collapsible dish rack, $7.99
- Easy Home modern kitchen organizers, $6.99
- Huntington Home roll-up drying rack or silicone sink mat, $7.99
You can also pick up a bottle & straw cleaning brush set for $3.99.
Lastly, a few Finds of Fitness. Like a Crane body fat scale, just $14.99! Pick up compression socks for $4.99, yoga pants for $12.99, sports bras for $8.99, a folding fitness mat for $24.99, and a blood pressure monitor for $19.99.
Oh! And if you’re still looking for puzzles for indoor fun: Spin Master 300, 500, or 1000 piece puzzles, $4.99 each.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 9/30/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 9/27/20 in Sunday ad markets.