ALDI German Week is back!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
German Week is back at ALDI! All of these products are listed in the ad starting today 4/4 in Sunday market stores; 4/7 in Wednesday market stores — BUT, I already saw a number of items out in my local ALDI yesterday.
ALDI tends to stock German Week specials a couple of times a year, generally once in the fall around Oktoberfest, then again in the spring around Easter. I know a lot of you wait for this event to roll back around, so let me know: What specific products have you been waiting for? What items are you always sure to stock up on, to tide you over until the next time they appear?
Since ALDI is a German company, you know that this is one week where their store brand products really shine. And, you have so many choices. Beyond what’s listed in the ad, you may find additional German Week choices hidden throughout the store. Please comment and let us know if you spot a good one not listed here. 🙂
ALDI German Week Finds
Here are all of the spring German Week Finds listed in the ad for April 2021.
Bakery German Week Finds
- L’Oven Fresh pretzel breadsticks, $2.69
Frozen German Week Finds
- Deutsche Küche spinach ricotta or artichoke cheese savory strudel, $3.99
- Deutsche Küche Bavarian soft pretzels or pretzel sticks, $3.99
- Deutsche Küche imported strudel, $2.49
- Deutsche Küche pork schnitzel, $8.99
- Deutsche Küche cabbage blend or warm potato salad, $2.49
- Deutsche Küche donauwelle or bienenstich indulgent cake, $3.49
Pantry German Week Finds
- Deutsche Küche Jaffa cakes orange or raspberry, $2.49
- Deutsche Küche raisin & nut müesli, $2.99
- Deutsche Küche spaetzle, $2.99
- Deutsche Küche German lentil vegetable or lentil chickpea soup, $1.99
- Deutsche Küche German style red cabbage with apples, $1.99
- Deutsche Küche herb or chili cornichons, $1.99
- Deutsche Küche German style pickles $2.69
- Deutsche Küche European mustard, $1.69
- Deutsche Küche herbs of the Alps or hash brown style potato sticks, $1.19
- Deutsche Küche Doppel Keks, $2.49
- Deutsche Küche spritz cookies, $2.49
- Deutsche Küche Doppelino chocolate, lemon, or hazelnut, $2.99
- Deutsche Küche peanut puffs, $1.99
- (In stores that carry alcohol) Schloss Obermann German Sekt, see price in store
What German Week Finds are you picking up this week?
I already picked up a whole grain mustard, since this is something I use all the time that ALDI doesn’t regularly carry. (Those breadsticks & pretzels, though…) Let me know what German Week Finds you’ll be picking up this week!