ALDI Finds week of 6/16/21: Unicorn sprinkler, keto truwhip, more!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Hey, keto folks! Look what I spotted in the special buys freezer section at ALDI yesterday: Keto or vegan Tru Whip whipped topping, at $2.69 per 9-10 oz container. Other frozen Finds of note this week include:
- Belmont Patriotic or Key Lime cheesecake, $9.99
- Cattlemen’s Ranch all American or Texas BBQ beef patties 2 lb box, $7.49
- Kirkwood Roma or Hawaiian chicken patties 32 oz, $7.99
- Mama Cozzi’s Tuscan chicken or Mediterranean flatbread pizza, $3.99
- Oreo ice cream cake, $11.99
- Sundae Shoppe unicorn or galactic ice cream cones, $3.49
- Earth Grown Asian or Thai veggie burgers 10 oz, $3.79
The Oreo cake would be perfect for a summer birthday, and the unicorn cones are expensive, yet cute. 😉
They also have 24 oz Barq’s root beer squeezies for $2.99, if you are interested in name-brand frozen summery treats.
Before shopping for Finds this week, check the ALDI Finds product delays page: Certain advertised products may not be available in all locations. Lots of stores are having trouble getting products in lately, and ALDI is no exception. (And, I’ve noticed that my store has also been late in getting in a number of items that don’t even appear on the product delays page. Have you been seeing this as well?)
Finding the Finds
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region. Read on for 25 more of the top ALDI Finds of the week of 6/16/21 (or 6/13/21, in Sunday ad markets).
Top 25 ALDI Finds of the week
Beyond frozen foods, here, in no particular order, are 25 more of my top ALDI Finds for the week of 6/16/21. Then be sure to read on for a few delicious dinner ideas using these week’s ALDI Finds!
- Emporium Selection lemon Wensleydale cheese assortment or stars & stripes cheese assortment, $3.99 each
- Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni or three meat stromboli, $2.49
- Clancy’s original or hot onion snack rings, $1.79
- Lakeview Farms red, white, and blue gelatin parfait, $2.45
- Clancy’s salt & vinegar potato chips, $1.69
- Specially Selected giant brioche buns, $3.99
- Bake Shop apple pie, $4.99
- Patriotic mini cupcakes, $2.89
- Two-bite patriotic mini brownies, $4.99
- Heart to Tail pet leash or dog harness, $5.99
- Heart to Tail pet collar, $3.99
- Range Master 17″ portable tabletop gas griddle, $69.99
- Honey can do over the door sports storage bag, $11.99
- Adventuridge folding multipurpose cart, $39.99
- Ferrex 1850 PSI electric pressure washer, $99.99
- Serra ladies’ skirt or two pack bike shorts, $4.99
- Belavi instant canopy, $69.99
- Mini succulent, $1.99
- Gardenline garden kneeler and seat, $18.99
- Belavi hammock with carry bag, $14.99
- Crofton farmhouse kitchen accessories, $7.99
- Crofton 24 piece durable food storage set, $8.99
- Huntington Home 18×30″ sculptures door mat or summer coir mat, $6.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle, $3.99
- Pembrook 50 card combo pack, $4.99
The Crofton pineapple slicer is also back this week, but up to $4.99 this year. (If you miss it, Amazon has a bunch of similar ones for a bit more.)
This is actually last year’s picture (since my store didn’t have these out yet), but mini succulents are back at the same price as last summer! Just $1.99 apiece.
Olive Garden dressing got more expensive
Olive Garden dressing is back in this week’s ad… but gosh, did it get more expensive: $3.42 in this week’s ad, as opposed to $2.99 when it was last advertised in March. I guess everything’s been going up lately, though… :-/
Anyway: ALDI does carry an everyday Tuscan Garden dressing knockoff at about half the price, but sometimes? Only the original will do. I really like using the name-brand OG dressing in this super easy Italian sheet pan chicken dinner (just five ingredients!), but still have an extra bottle in my pantry from last time it was in stock.
But, this Burman’s Deli Mustard is a good buy
But while we’re stocking up on condiments for sheet pan dinners, Burman’s sweet & hot, horseradish, or stone ground dijon deli mustard is just $1.19 per 12 oz bottle this week. Stock up, because different mustards for different purposes can add just the perfect kick of flavor you need in a given recipe! Use stone ground dijon, for instance, in this easy sheet pan tilapia dinner.
And organic grass fed ground beef is so good
Here’s another good buy and a good batch of recipes: Pick up a family pack of Simply Nature organic grass fed 85/15 ground beef this week, at $4.49 per pound. Use this to make some of my favorite ground beef recipes, including a deliciously easy 20 minute ground beef & broccoli stir fry. and a simple cheesy pasta skillet.
Outdoor Finds of Fun
Be sure to check out some outdoor Finds for the kids this week:
- Bee Happy kids’ umbrella chair, $12.99
- Summer Waves dino or unicorn sprinkler, $39.99
- Step2 summer showers water table, $29.99
- Crane kids 55″ trampoline with enclosure, $79.99
- Crane bean bag set, $5.99
If you have been looking for one of the giant novelty unicorn sprinklers, you’d better be in line first thing Wednesday morning!
WHAT’S UP WITH ALDI FINDS?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 6/13/21 in Sunday ad markets; 6/16/21 in Wednesday ad markets.