ALDI Finds this week from Poinsettias to seasonal spices
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Now we are really getting into the holiday season here: Poinsettias are back in this week’s ALDI ad, at just $3.69 each!
Here are a few more of my favorite ALDI Finds and sale items from the new week’s ad starting either 11/10/19 or 11/13/19. (Note: even in Sunday markets, many of the new non-food Finds don’t release until Wednesday). These are filled out with a few new non-advertised Finds that I’ve spotted at my own store recently.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Let’s start off our food Finds this week with some news: Canned broth is BACK! Apparently it’s seasonal now, so stock up on Chef’s Cupboard canned broth for $.49 a can. More holiday cooking and baking special buys and sales? Well, all right…! Here are just a few examples from this week’s ad:
- Carlini baking spray, $1.49
- Carlini turkey frying oil, $21.99
- Carlini 128 oz peanut oil, $9.99
- Chef’s Cupboard sourdough stuffing, $.99
- Bake Shop 10″ pumpkin pies, $5.89
- Baker’s Corner marshmallow creme, $.89
- Baker’s Corner molasses, $2.29
- Baker’s Corner sea salt caramel baking chips, $1.69
- Countryside Creamery butter quarters, $1.99
- Happy Farms cream cheese, $.99
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active whipped topping, $.69
- Chef’s Cupboard cooking stock, $1.49
- SimplyOrganic broth, $1.49
- Bake House Creations pie crust, $.99
- Here are 10 great recipes using ALDI pie crust, by the way!
- Stonemill poultry spices & herbs, $1.69
- Good time to pick up oddly seasonal spices like thyme and rosemary!
- To be honest, though, I don’t buy most of my spices at ALDI, and here’s why…
- Sweet Harvest whole berry cranberry sauce, $.89
- Maraschino cherries, $1.69
- Baker’s Corner 6-in-1 holiday sprinkles, $2.99
- Baker’s Corner semi-sweet chocolate morsels, $1.29
- Specially Selected Belgian chocolate chunks, $2.49
- 10 oz Southern Grove salted macadamia nuts, $8.99
This is interesting: Season’s Choice riced cauliflower stuffing will run you $2.39 this week, while Wandering Gourmet cauliflower au gratin is $3.49. Also look for these frozen Specially Selected Brussels sprouts with balsamic glazed bacon.
On the meat and produce front, look for red grapes, navel oranges, pomegranates, and apples to be on sale in many areas — plus boneless skinless chicken breast, and, of course, TURKEY! Honeysuckle White whole turkeys are $.59/lb in my ad, while Butterball is listed at $.87/lb.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
So we have all things comfy and cozy continuing this week. Serra Ladies oversized blanket scarves are $6.99 each — very messy at my store, but the aisle was so crowded that I held in my natural impulse to straighten them up. 🙂
If, by the way, you miss these in store or want different color options: Get TWO blanket scarves for $20 shipped at Cents of Style today 11/13. I love mine from there in this weather! Just use code BABYITSCOLD for this deal.
Also tempting on the cozy front: Huntington Home cable knit throws for $14.99, Serra Ladies’ chunky knit slipper socks or cozy lounge wraps at $9.99 each, Huntington Home full or twin flannel sheet sets for $16.99, king or queen for $18.99, Royal Class two pack men’s lounge pants for $12.99, Serra Ladies’ two piece flannel PJs for $14.99, and Serra Ladies Ultra Plush lettings for $6.99. (They also had plain black ones in addition to the crazy holiday pattern shown!) Look for cute Serra ladies’ boots for $17.99, as well as men’s or women’s suede slippers at $12.99.
Even with all the cozy we can get, it’s still comfort food season. Get baking with the little ones — this Betty Crocker 104 piece cookie cutter set will help you do it, for just $8.99, as will Crofton mini utensils for $1.49 each! Note, though: You can get a really similar Wilton cookie cutter set for about the same price while it’s on sale on Amazon right now, if you prefer or if you miss this one.
Crofton ceramic baking dish sets are $16.99, a Crofton stainless steel mixing bowl is $6.99, Crofton holiday tins are $4.99, and Crofton silicone pastry mats or 2-packs of insulated cookie sheets will run you $9.99 each. Get a Crofton 50 piece food storage set for only $7.99, or the cutest 3-piece Huntington Home apron, oven mitt, and pot holder set for $6.99.
If you’re looking for a new little island for your kitchen, this week’s SOHL kitchen island with granite top might just do the trick at $59.99 — or get an Easy Home 6′ folding table with wheels for $39.99, or Easy Home vinyl padded folding chairs or kids’ stacking chairs at $14.99 each. I picked up some of these padded chairs last year when my family visited for Thanksgiving, and they are so nice and comfortable!
More for your holiday entertaining: Don’t miss the Ambiano buffet server with warming tray for $29.99, or pick up a Crofton roasting pan with rack or bamboo cutting board for $9.99.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
You can view all of these picks plus additional weekly Finds and specials using the ALDI Finds tabs across the top of their weekly ads page, but note that pricing and availability may vary by region. These sale prices are from the ad starting Sunday 11/10/19 or Wednesday 11/13/19.