ALDI Finds: New Naan, Fall Flavors, and Meal Prep Containers
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Look what I spotted on the shelf at my local ALDI today — Naan shall pass! This plain or garlic L’Oven Fresh tandoori naan 4 pack is just $2.89, as opposed to their regularly-stocked Specially Selected naan 4 pack for $3.99. You can bet I picked up a package to try out, so we’ll see what the difference is there. (It actually looks better, to tell the truth!)
My favorite ALDI Finds
Here are just a few more of my favorite Finds this week.
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
As always, prices may vary by store and by region.
ALDI Food Finds this week
Start looking for seasonal canned goods at ALDI for the fall, such as Happy Harvest yams, canned pumpkin, canned beets, and whole or jellied cranberry sauce. These should run through Thanksgiving or Christmas, depending, so you’ll have a bit of time to stock up.
Beyond canned goods, look for new seasonal fall Finds throughout the store! Such as…
- Bake House Creations pumpkin cinnamon rolls, $2.99
- Barissimo pumpkin or maple ground coffee, $3.79
- Friendly Farms delightfully pure holiday creamer, $2.05
- Benton’s Maple Leaf creme cookies, $1.99
- Park Street Deli dessert hummus, $1.79
- Berryhill caramel dip, $2.49
- Clancy’s apple chips, $1.69
- Happy Farms pumpkin spice or salted caramel cream cheese, $1.49
- L’Oven Fresh pumpkin spice or harvest bagels, $1.99
- Bake Shop apple cider donuts, $3.49
- Nature’s Nectar 128 oz apple cider, $3.49
And while you’re at it, check out ALDI’s new online autumn guide featuring Fall Finds and recipes.
Let’s now move over to the freezer section, where Season’s Choice sweet potato waffle fries are back! $2.49 for 18 oz. Other frozen favorites this week include Season’s Choice three pepper or three pepper & onion blend, $1.79 for 8 oz, and Priano manicotto or stuffed shells, $2.99 for 16-20 oz.
In that same special buys frozen section, Mama Cozzi’s rising crust spinach, mushroom, & garlic pizza is $3.99 this week. Prefer name brand pizza? This may be regional, but look for Gino’s East cheese, meaty legend, or combo deep dish pizza at $5.89.
Other freezer Finds this week include Bremer chicken red pepper or turkey pork spinach meatballs, $4.99 per 22 oz bag. Or get more chickenish with 5 lbs breaded Kirkwood chicken breast tenderloins for $12.49, or 48 oz Kirkwood family size chicken nuggets, $4.99.
Let’s warm up slightly in the cooler section, where Simms chilled pork or chicken snack sticks will run you $3.49 for an 8 oz package. Other refrigerated Finds of note this week:
- Never Any andouille or apple bourbon chicken sausage, $3.49
- Mama Cozzi’s 12″ gluten free deli pizza in cheese or pepperoni, $5.99
- 14 oz Happy Farms 2% milk mild cheddar or mozzarella shreds, $3.89
- Appleton Farms 4 oz diced prosciutto or pancetta, $2.99
- Specially Selected ravioli, $2.99
And if you are a Perfect bar fan, pick up pumpkin pie or chocolate mint protein bars for $1.89.
I do like the Priano spicy red pepper sauce — it looks from this week’s ad that they may be back to the green & red labels, though; my jar here is older. 24 oz Priano gourmet pasta sauce in assorted varieties is $1.89 a jar this week.
Other pantry Finds of note in the current ad include:
- Simply Nature green or yellow lentil lasagna sheets 8 oz, $3.29
- Priano pasta bake, $1.99
- Badia all purpose ranch seasoning 5 oz, $2.99
- Carlini extra light olive oil 16.9 oz, $2.49
- Simply Nature 28 oz coconut oil, $8.49
- Barissimo 12 ct coffees of Fall, $6.99
- Bake Shop orange cranberry or caramel toffee scones, $2.99
- L’Oven Fresh split top potato rolls, $2.29
- Earthly Grains wild rice blend 14 oz, $2.99
- Chef’s Cupboard crispy potato skillet, $1.19
Also look for Campbell’s slow cooker sauces for $2.29, if you’re a name brand fan.
As far as meat & produce deals in many areas of the country — which, as always, may vary by region — look for possible sales on pumpkins, gala apples, mandarins, and assorted fall squash this week. You might also find boneless skinless chicken thighs and family packs of 73% lean ground beef as your meat specials of the week.
ALDI stores that sell alcohol may also be stocking Golden Road Oktoberfest bier lager and Petit raspberry wine specialty this week. See price in store on these.
ALDI non-Food Finds this week
Crofton 20- or 30-piece meal prep containers are back in this week’s ad for $4.99. Pick triple or double divided containers, to help you portion control and prep ahead. (This is a great price for these, by the way! Although, note that they do count the lids as pieces, so you get 10 or 15 containers for the price. If you miss the ALDI sale, you can pick up varying sizes on Amazon all year round.)
Additional kitchen Finds this week? Sure!
- Crofton microwave popcorn or omelet maker, $4.99
- Crofton pizza pans, $3.99
- Crofton 24 oz stainless steel tumbler with straw, $6.99
- Huntington Home harvest towel set, $3.99
- Crofton 2.5 quart tea kettle, $9.99
- Crofton mini pumpkin casserole dish, $6.99
- Crofton reactive glaze mug, $2.99
- Crofton insulated carafe, $9.99
- Crofton reactive glaze bowls, $4.99
The tea kettles this time are just plain colors, not like the floral one I have from an older sale.
Oh, and for the rest of your home, so much more! Huntington Home triple layer candles for $5.99, leaf laundry baskets, hampers, or deco baskets from $4.99-$8.99, Huntington Home over-the-door hooks with basket, $8.99, and a Huntington Home 4-tier accessory shelf, $9.99.
The SOHL writing desk is back in this week’s ad for $69.99. (I keep eyeing it every time, but really don’t have a place for it, lol.) Huntington Home decorative woven baskets or canvas totes are $6.99, and energy saving window curtains, $9.99. The SOHL storage ottoman can be yours for $19.99, or Bauhn relaxation clock, $12.99.
For outside, Gardenline fall bulbs are “see price in store.” I think 30 packs were $5.99 at mine — I picked them up, put them down, and now am regretting it!
Since we’re all cleaning our hands so often now, look for Daily Care hand sanitizer in this week’s ad: 11.8 fl oz for $3.49. (My store has been fully stocked on this on an endcap by the registers.)
Other household goods this week include 24 packs of Papia TP for $8.99. (This is apparently “compatible with skin’s pH,” whatever that means in terms of toilet paper.) $1.45 will get you a pack of Easy Home rubber gloves, while $2.99 will pick you up a pack of Easy Home stainless steel scouring pads.
And for your furry friends, look for:
- Pet appreciation t-shirts, $6.99
- Heart to Tail collapsible pet stairs, $14.99
- Heart to Tail turbo cat scratcher, $6.99
- Heart to Tail pet travel cot, $14.99
- Huntington Home loveseat or armchair cover, $12.99; furniture cover, $19.99
- Heart to Tail bully sticks, $8.99
- Heart to Tail dog & cat toys, $3.99
You can also check out round or rectangular small pet beds for $9.99.
Lastly, warm up for fall with $3.99 Serra Ladies’ slipper socks. I have a different pattern from last year, and they are quite cozy — but if you want something more shoe-ish, look for adult casual slippers, $5.99. A Serra Ladies’ scarf poncho is $6.99, which you can pair with faux leather or seamless leggings for $12.99, or tights for $4.99. Serra Ladies fur-lined rain booties will run you $12.99, as will the Adventuridge blanket poncho.
What’s up with ALDI Finds?
ALDI Finds are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can! What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or from the ad starting 9/23/20 in Wednesday ad markets; 9/20/20 in Sunday ad markets.